Statistics

298,605 members
182,229 posts
  • Garoeb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-11
    Good morning my friends and business partners and managers. 

My name is Jakes. and I'm from Windhoek Namibia. I'm a sound engineer for a church called ECG THE JESUS NATION.

And I'm here sent by the church leaders to look for the following best and most affordable quotation for better sound and quality.

1) 1x dual SHURE Cordless mics
    2) 1x dual SENNHEISER cordless mics
    3) 1x 32 channel best digital mixer
    4) At least 4 Active tops line arrays, 12inch driver. Left and right, with its full system. Preferable. active speakers. ( No Base bins. please ).
    5) Motif XF8 Yamaha or Korg Pa 5x or any best keyboard
    6) 10x Slim par stage lights. ( with strong LED )
    7) 1x Smoke machine

PLEASE. Don't forget to attach pictures of what is in the quotation. It's more convenient for the leaders to show them, what it looks like and what is.

PLEASE!! NB: NO BERHINGER OR HYBRID BRANDS!!!!

This sound system is for Indoor use only. It is for the church. The number of people for this sound system is from 200 to 400 people. So. Please don't give us that expensive type of equipment. We want something affordable and quality clear.

Please. See the following address and details of the church, where the quotation has to be made:

ECG THE JESUS NATION WINDHOEK BRANCH
    Magnolia Industrial Area. 7 Reinburger Street, Unit 2, Lafrenz 9000 Windhoek, Namibia[email protected]
    [email protected]
    Please. Send the quotation to the above-given email address. Contact Number for more info. Please call me. Mr. JakaesThe church Sound engineer: +264812057390
    I Thank you very much for taking the time out and reading this request thru. I hope to hear positive from you soon.
    Mr. Jakes
    read more...
    0 5
    • Garoeb
      GaryHiggins Why would you ask this in a Behringer forum and then say no Behringer equipment? Everyone here is here about their equipment. Likely to not get many serious responses doing so. Better go elsewhere where similar feelings exist. My 2 cents. Good luck.
      • Sep 11