Statistics

268,845 members
148,481 posts
  • New
    thensley1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-21

Everyone should know the level of ineptitude that exists in this company. I have been trying for nearly 4 months to simply order replacement parts. I was just informed via email that they were never ordered! I have been without an entire touring system for months because of this issue and now this! As an industry veteran of over 35 years, I have never encountered a company who cares any less than this one. it's really quite pitiful!

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    hafridz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07

Given a venue of 100 people outdoor, like in a park, which one is better? Putting 1x PK115A at 1 corner, or putting 2x PK110A at 2 corners?

Well, you can extrapolate this into 2x PK115A at 2 corners vs 4x PK110A at 4 corners

Quick Specs Comparison
    PK115A:

Output - 800 W
    Woofer - 15" (386 mm) LF driver
    Tweeter - 1" (25.5 mm) HF compression driver

PK110A:

Output - 320 W
    Woofer - 10" (255 mm) LF driver,
    Tweeter - 1" (25.5 mm) HF compression driver

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    TudoRock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

I just bought this and I have never used PA system before. So I thought that this simple system is good place to start.

I got this 3 pages long connecting quick guide with it and I was able to connec speakers and my bass to that and get sound out. Then I was able to connect my iPhone to it and able to play something out. 

But there is mp3 player. That does not work. I tried FAT32 stick, not even a light. FAT16 green light came and even strted to flash, but still no sound. I also pushed 7/8 mp3 button. But it did not help.

I wish someone made simple video how to use this PA in every way.

read more...
    0 4