97,892 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-03-26
    BU100
    bit.ly/Behringer-BU100

Learn more: https://youtu.be/yT0J4aBAXa0

Whether you’re podcasting, gaming, conferencing or enjoying a conversation with your favorite friend, you want a USB microphone that delivers a wide and linear frequency response with ultra-low noise floor. It provides incredible high-quality performance at a price well within the reach of every budget!

List Price: $49

#Behringer #BU100 #USBMic #Streaming #Podcasting #Gaming #Recording #ConferCalls #Microphone
    read more...
    0 55
  • New
    JRiles
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

So i found this unit as a possible solution. I have 6 conference room mics that need to plug into a mixer. They need to be powered. Can this unit do that? before going into the mixer?

The mics are 3.5mm table mics so i would need to adapt to the xlr connections on the Behringer. 

Thanks in advance for any insight.

j

read more...
    0 4
    • JRiles
      RexBeckett Hi JRiles, the ADA8200 is not really a mic preamp - it is an analogue audio to/from ADAT converter. I suppose that you could loop the ADAT in/out and use it as a preamp but there may be lower-cost solutions.

Regarding power for mics, the ADA8200 provides 48V phantom power to the XLR inputs. You would need appropriate power adapters for electret mics with 3.5mm TRS connectors. Some manufacturers (e.g. Rode) sell adapters to suit their specific mics. There are some general-purpose power adapters on the market but you would need to check whether they are suitable for your mics.

Most analogue and digital mixers have built-in mic preamps and many also provide phantom power. If you tell us which model of mixer and mics that you have we may be able to suggest other solutions.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    Lucy77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

What has happened to the release of the mp 85 vocal microphone? I have been waiting since Christmas for this thing to come out. can't find it anywhere, can't order it anywhere. why have a product on your site no one can buy in US? ..furthermore why discontinue the MP 75 and 76  don't give us a replacement and leave us with nothing to operate our vocal processors/ harmony pedals? Just crazy and bad business. My mp 75 is  starting to sound not so good. What gives? You have it listed as available on Sweetwater in the United States. but they have never heard of it ..I've talked  to several salesman.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Craig
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Is the ULM302 available with one handheld microphone and one laveliere microphone?

As an event announcer this would be a very useful configuration.

I look forward to learing more.

Thanks very much and please stay well

Craig G. Zurhorst

757 Hancock St.

Rumford, ME 04276

207-357-9102

[email protected]

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    AV11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-19

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a version of this product (ULM202USB) with a lavalier mic?

Many thanks.

0 8
    • AV11
      RexBeckett Hi AV11, I have not seen any mention of a lavalier version of the ULM202USB. Behringer do have the ULM300LAV lavalier wireless mic but this has analogue outputs not USB. See: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BQZ

I have seen information on the ULM200LAV but the receiver also appears to have only analogue outputs. I don't know if this product was ever released or has been discontinued.
      • Mar 19