Statistics

254,291 members
131,966 posts
  • New
    JulPeach
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

First of all, as a pro sound engineer and recent owner of the Behringer FLOW 8 mixer, I’d like to say THANK YOU to create a small digital mixer with all its capabilities, that I waited since a long time to do lots of things.
    To be more versatile, the FLOW 8 could have some improvements. Some fonctions are really missing, others could be useful. This could make the FLOW 8 to be used in many other situations.
    I think and hope these modifications can be achieved with ease, thanks to app and firmware updates.

List of request for FLOW 8 Mixer & App improvements:
    Essentials improvements:
    - The possibility to switch MON 1 & MON 2 :  PRE / POST Fader (selectable per channel)
    (exemple -> fade out in LR for FOH, and fade out in the MON on stage at the same time)
    - MUTE et SOLO per channel -> access in the App mixer page (not only in the channel settings)
    - CLEAR SOLO access from Mixer surface (really annoying from the app only)
    - Phase Reverse (⍉) on microphones inputs 1- 2 - 3 - 4  (exemple to reverse the bottom mic of a snare)
    - Compressor Settings (With + parameters) to have access to Threshold / Ratio / Attack / Release
    - Noise Gate ( basic at least ) on Inputs channels (can be really useful)
    - Access Output Delay in the App - (Delta 0…341ms)
    - MUTE et SOLO per channel -> possibility to control from Mixer surface
    (Mute, Solo, Pan, and maybe also EQ, Gate, Comp, Limiter…)
    - Using MUTE switch as a Mute Group (selectable per channel)
    - Routing - > send FX returns to MON 1 or MON 2 or phones (not only in LR mix)

If possible technically with the FLOW 8:
    - Provide Phantom Power +48 V on Mic 3 / 4 channels
    - Unlink Inputs 5/6 & 7/8 (2 x stereo) To 5, 6, 7, 8 (4 x mono inputs)
    (even with the same physical fader for the channels 5/6 & 7/8, could be controlled in the app or with a different Gain, Eq etc..)
    - Channel Input Delay can be useful (for exemple: monitoring audio from video)
    - Possibility Unlink Output equalizers
    - Possibility L/R Stereo summing to Mono

And of course: for a next generation of FLOW mixer, motorized faders could be awesome ; )
    Thank You and Cheers !

read more...
    1 2
  • New
    Midas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

HERITAGE-D Series
    bit.ly/Midas-HERITAGE-D-Series

Live Digital Console Centres, Stage Boxes with Multiple Microphone Preamplifiers and Accessories
    The Midas HERITAGE-D Series Digital Mixers and I/O Interfaces are designed to serve our Tour Sound and Installed Sound Customers.

#Midas #HD9624CCIP #HD9624CCTP #HERITAGEDSeries #Mixers #Digital

read more...
    1 23
  • New
    JAS3712
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-17

After using the Flow 8 for a while I am ready for a Flow 12 or 16! Hope either of those are being developed. And hope they have NDI (Network Device Interface) support over Ethernet or Wi-Fi 6E or both!

1 26
  • New
    fernandodesert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

please send it to [email protected]

0 10
  • New
    takaliuang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

Folks,

I am considering to buy Flow 8. I need to confrim it, can Flow 8 connect using OTG USB to type C adaptor directly to smartphone? I am using Vivo V20 which supports OTG.

0 8
  • New
    andyp13
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-04

Have a sound problem with the DP48. My Dp48 would make my solo guitar sound like Im playing under water..I discovered that the problem is with the Compressor..once it was off the sound was OK, However my drummer now has the same problem but all compression etc is off? He has to turn the guitar off in his mix? Anyone else suffer from this problem?

Sorry forgot to mention, if anyone can help please email me as I will probably never find this post again.

[email protected]

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    andyp13
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-04

Have a sound problem with the DP48. My Dp48 would make my solo guitar sound like Im playing under water..I discovered that the problem is with the Compressor..once it was off the sound was OK, However my drummer now has the same problem but all compression etc is off? He has to turn the guitar off in his mix? Anyone else suffer from this problem? 

read more...
    0 2
  • aftermid
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-02

Hi Paul,

Here's the attachment of the scene set up.  Let me know if that helps.

View Attachment
    0 6
  • New
    Erfa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hello all,

I got the XR18 a few months ago and I like it a lot. It's so simple yet so powerful.

But I realized one thing recently - it seems like the delays or other effects cannot be synchronized to MIDI clock. This is unfortunate since you almost always want your delay to be synced to the beat. If you are playing with a click track it would be great to be able to just sync it to the clock, either using MIDI over USB or through the MIDI in port.

There's no way to do this as far as I can tell? I think this is one of the main improvements Behringer should consider, it should be possible with just a software update.

Anyone else missing this?
    Erfa

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    DjCoaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hi Guys just got my wing - Trying to controll the volume of itunes playing on my mac but it just blasts it out at high volume. I have no controll in the monitor section and no signal..any help please...cheers

0 10
Go to page