Statistics

250,524 members
127,691 posts
  • New
    Bastian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

I have a Xenyx X1222usb mixer, the problem is, after recording I can't listen to the recording via a 2tr/usb mixer.. please enlighten me, thank you

0 15
  • New
    cctc1231014
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

I am looking for a power source for the Go XLR.  The power source is listed as an intertek ep 4001528.  Does anyone know where I can find one?

0 8
    • cctc1231014
      john0121 Click support at the top of the page and fill out the spare parts request form, the spares team will advise you on price and availability.
      • Sep 19
  • New
    DiogoGregorio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

Good people!

This is a long shot, lets see if anyone did or have any idea how to do this or if its possible at all.

I have an XL4 installed in an OB van (yeah, I know) while it sounds pretty nice the dreaded Outboard Electronic module just give up on me.

I lost the group routing capability, the aux routing is erratic and when you press 1 it turns on 13 also, our other random aux and turns off other random aux.

All automation don't work, VCA, routing, and all kinds of momentary switches.

My question is, is it possible to bypass the automation module, having access to the group and aux routing and not using the VCAs at all?!

Cheers! 

read more...
    0 4
    • DiogoGregorio
      Dale_M Hi there, as the XL4 is very old there is now very limited resource and support for it, however there is an excellent Facebook page with lots of Pro Users (many with XL4/H3 consoles) who are much better placed to advise you, I would suggest joining this group and adding your post, sorry we are unable to help any further: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1976275959349445
      • Sep 15
  • New
    SilayanLidstromZenaida
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I am 72 yr old bought Audio mixer for my live streaming  but i have difficulty connecting it to my V8, laptop and mobile phone.  

Tried many times to no avail.  Would appreciate much if somebody could lend me a helping hand.  need to buy some necessary cables or jack to be able to have this XENYX 1202FX Audio mixer work

read more...
    0 12
    • SilayanLidstromZenaida
      Dale_M Hi there, we would advise raising a technical ticket from the support tab above so one of the team can assist you.
      • Sep 11
  • New
    RamoneartVonChusTone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hello.

I need a crossfader replacement for DX500, a shop send me a CFM-1 but it's is small for my mixer.

The original part is CFX1000 but i can't find any information about it.

0 10
    • RamoneartVonChusTone
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please visit our Support page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    vassallo90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

hey iv just bought a Midas f32 and noticed it's pre fader. Is there a Mod to fix to Post Fader?

And who is available to do this working in Melbourne Australia?

regards 

0 16
    • vassallo90
      Dale_M There is a mod that can be done but we advise an official Midas repair centre perform it. For more info please submit a Technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • Aug 30
  • New
    YuJiang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

I just bought a mixer Behringer QX2222USB,  the product discription indicates usb can send audio to and from computer. When I tested it, the audio from the computer to the mixer worked, but the audio to the computer did not work. The both speaker and microphone set to 2-USB AUDIO CODEC. I need use it to connect to zoom meeting, send audio to zoom meeting so the people online can hear the audio onsite. I have download the Aiso4ALL AUDIO DRIVER. My OS windows 10. I have tried 3 computers and 2 usb cables. I did un-pressed the usb/2-TR TO MAIN.  

Any suggestion? Thanks. 

read more...
    0 24