Statistics

250,515 members
127,681 posts
  • New
    bushy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I am using the audio interface of a Xenyx Q502 USB to connect a PA system to a Windows 10 computer for hybrid Zoom meetings.

The 2-track output of the Q502 is connected to an auxiliary input on the PA and a line output on the PA to the 2-track input. There are no other inputs/outputs to the Q502 apart from the USB.

The system has worked for a number of meetings without any problems.

Yesterday evening we suffered echo/feedback when using the mics on the PA. The echo continued after switching off the mic and turning the auxilliary input gain or PA speaker volume down to zero. The only way to stop it once it had started was to turn the Main Mix fader on the Q502 down to minimum.

Any suggestions as to the cause/prevention would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    PedroCiarlini
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-26

Hi guys.

I'm about buy a new Apple MacBook model with apple silicon processor (M1) and BigSur OS... is the XR18 compatible with this new architecture/OS? I need to use the XR18 as an audio interface, plugged on que macbook through USB (and all needed adapters, of course).

The same question to the MOTOR 61 controller... works fine?

Cheers.

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    KK01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi all,

As I so far cannot seem to find the answer to my question on using search engines or Youtube for it, does anyone know the (major) differences between the

• Xenyx QX1204USB
    • Xenyx X1204USB

If I'm not mistaken the "QX" has the Klark Teknik effects, a wider display and the wireless USB port for a compatible mic.

Anything else? I guess what causes most of my confusion is that the "QX" retails at a slightly lower price than the "X" model.

I have the QX1202USB now, used to facilitate Zoom sessions for church. Looking to upgrade to a model that has mute buttons and also more channels while I am at it. :) Suggestions for other models are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance for your input on this.

Have a great day.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Gsparkie
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I have has some issues with Logic and wanted to see if Window 10 would be worth trying to do live recording. I can't seem to see more the 2 tracks from the USB connection to the XAir18. I back dated the Behringer drivers (as someone had suggested)and now a can see still only 2 tracks, but I can select tracks in pairs to only 2 at a time from input 1-8, still no way of recording a live band. Plugging the same USB in the IMac, all tracks are set up and there, no issues on the XAir18 side. I'm having problems thinking only Mac's can work DAW with XAir18's. I also tried the ASIO, but can find the WIN10 that works.

read more...
    0 17
    • Gsparkie
      Paul_Vannatto Try using Reaper (www.reaper.fm) with the latest X-Air ASIO drivers (4.59). Don't use ASIO4ALL.
      • Sep 7
    • Gsparkie
      Gsparkie

I guess the Xair 18 just in a Mac thing! So no one has these guys working with Windows 10?

• Sep 15