Statistics

228,169 members
102,995 posts
  • New
    L0ui5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-09

Hi., I am very new to the digital world. Just purchased a new XR18 Mixer and would like to play multi channel from my pc to mixer via usb. This will enable me to learn all and experience the features of the mixer. Can it be done and where could I find the sofware / drivers downloads for it.

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    pdoles
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-09

I just purchased an MR18 and I would like to transfer the settings from my MR12 over.  I am using the Android M-Air app connecting to each mixer via access point.  I've tried saving a Show and Scene from the MR12, then switching my wifi to the MR18.  When I then connect to the MR18, the Show and Scene no longer display in the files folder.  My understanding is these are saved to the android device and not the mixer, so what I am doing wrong?  do I need to use a PC instead for this?

Thanks for any advice!

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    nickbindt1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi!

as a long time Pro user of Midas consoles it's a shame that even after apple is already at OS X Big Sur, Midas does not have a solid solution for the Offline Editor, the only solution there giving is don't update your computer......

So please Midas wake up and support your Pro users!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    fteering
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi all,

I don't know if this is possibe but here is my set up and question:

- X32 rack

- Macbook Pro running Ableton for backing and click tracks, connected via USB (backing tracks on channel 21-22)

- Same macbook running X32Edit software to controll X32

- Same macbook running Logic ProX for recording Live set

- SD8 stageblock

Settings in the X32 on routing Input:

Record (setting bottom right on input tab): local1-8; local 9-17; card 17-24; AES50 25-32

Playback (setting bottom right on input tab): Card 1-8; Card 9-17; Card 17-24; Card 25-32

So clicktracks playback run great, all inputs also route to Logic and can record all physical inputs. But i can't get the backingtracks into Logic Pro to record along with the physical inputs.  

Is this possible, in other words, can you simultaniously record the tracks that are played from computer to the X32 in Logic Pro on the same computer?

Ik hop you can help me out here.

Regards,

Francois

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-21

WING Firmware

Update Version 1.11

The console 1.11 firmware update offers some functional improvements and new features. Besides new Effects and new Talk, Solo and Listen functions this update also offers the option to send Midi-CC from Custom Controls and Fader Banks

It is sensible to periodically check for new firmware updates. New features and bug fixes will be released regularly. Our development team is eager to react to customer suggestions and to amaze you with improvements and new features. Visit the WING product page on behringer.com to download the latest firmware, install the update and enjoy the full potential of your WING.

This new WING Firmware version contains:

New Effects

• Speaker Manager (Multiple Filtertypes + Dynamic EQ + Limiter)

• Velvet Imager FX (Stereo-Enhancer)

• Triple Dynamic EQ

New Features

• Option to send MIDI CC with Custom Controls and Faders

• Show gain reduction on monitor limiter meter

• Global Main/Alt overview + Auto switch page

• Option to send channel to both SOLO buses in livemode

• Source-Solo via Listen Channel (CH39 or AUX 7) (SRC SOLO on routing page auto-routes selected source to Listen Channel)

• Talkback Improvements

• Talkback indication (frame on the selected channel and during talk)

• Automatically open talk destination page when pressing SOLO on talk channel

• New TALK TAGSs to allow soloing or unmuting channels during talk

• Auto-Customization for Listen- and TB-Channel

• Support for future Waves Soundgrid Module

• Buses removed from SIP logic Bug Fixes

• Pitch correction fix could lead to fx processor reinitialization

• IP fragmentation fix for long OSC packets

• Fix for very rare USB audio startup issues

Update Process:

1. Connect a USB cable to the rear panel USB port and to your computer.

2. Either hold the blank button on the main display during power-up or open the SETUP/GENERAL Edit page in order to enable WING OS.

3. A drive icon will appear on your computer, like connecting a flash drive or external hard drive. Double click the drive to open.

4. Extract the firmware zip file and drag/copy the new firmware file into the WING OS drive.

5. After copying is completed, please eject the WING OS drive from your computer.

6. WING should reboot automatically a few seconds after ejecting the drive. If it doesn’t, please power cycle the console, and verify the correct firmware version on the left of the SETUP/GENERAL screen.

Alternative Update from USB Stick:

1. Download any future FW updates from behringer.com and store it on a FAT formatted USB stick.

2. Connect the USB stick to the top panel USB port of WING.

3. Open the SETUP/GENERAL page and tap on the UPDATE icon on the left of the screen.

4. A file browser will appear on the screen, and you can navigate to where the fw update is located.

5. Select the correct FW update file and tap on UPDATE.

6. After installing the update is completed, you will be prompted to reboot the console.

7. The console can be rebooted by power cycling, or by selecting SETUP/SHUTDOWN and holding the SETUP button while pressing the HOME button.

8. Verify the update was successful by comparing the firmware version on the left of the SETUP/ GENERAL screen.

read more...
    0 303
  • New
    RolfDeCock
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-16

hello,

On my SD card, I have one recording with a soundcheck of about 20 channels of recorded music.

As I want to learn the uncountable features of the Wing, I playback my soundcheck while learning the channel parameters and effects.

At a certain moment, after some fiddling around in the SD card screens, it worked for me to loop the track from the SD card, and I cannot recall what I did to make that happen.

I try selecting 'loop' without markers, and also with markers, but it does not want to loop. The playback always stops at the end of the track.

Can anyone help me to get the soundcheck track on the SD card to loop while playback?

My Wing is now on firmware version 1.11

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    vuha5000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-09

Hey guys my problem is that my individual channel faders at the main channel dont work.

I use my xair16 to livestream...i connect my xair to another audio interface which is connected to a computer.

When i move the fader lets say of the kick drum...it doesnt change the volume but it stays the same as the gain was set.

At the routing I set the mainL/R to be the output already and yeah nothing seem to work only the main fader of the main channel.

read more...
    0 0
    • vuha5000
      KyleJohnson A couple of things to check for.

1. If your channels are sent to a Bus or busses with a pre fader tap and those busses are assign to the Main mix, then you could still have signal from the channels flowing through the busses.

2. DCA groups, if you have your channels assigned to DCAs then the DCA faders could be affecting your channel levels.
      • 7 hours ago
  • New
    lochsa4
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-05-08

We use a public school's router to access the internet through ethernet. Before the school's router will assign an ip address to devices, an SSL certificate must be installed from the Securly website on each device.  For laptops, it's as simple as navigating to the Securly website where it automatically installs. Is it possible to accomplish this on an M32 Live? Without this step the M32 can't connect to the school's network/internet. Thanks!

read more...
    0 6
    • lochsa4
      Paul_Vannatto The M32 (and X32) acts as an OSC server using ethernet (UDP) to connect to client apps and cannot install SSL certificates. It would be better to use a separate router for the apps that is not connected to the internet.
      • Fri at 7:33 PM
  • New
    Gangerd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

is copilot ever goingto be available for pc or apple macbook air ?  it still won't load on my tablet

0 6
  • New
    ray3350
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-07

Has anyone else had crackling issues on playback of iTunes via USB on their Flow? Windows laptop

0 6
    • ray3350
      JoeRivers96 Hi, does this only occur with iTunes or does this happen from any software? Are you connecting through any hubs?
      • Sat at 3:55 AM
Go to page