Statistics

298,763 members
182,422 posts
  • New
    a4gen2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

I'm a drummer that sings and runs sound for my band at small gigs using an X32 Rack.  I'm going replace my Shure Beta 56 on a boom with an AKG C520 head worn mic and want to route it to both a mic input (for singing) and the talkback input (for sound).  I used a Y-cable to do this with the Beta 56, but the C520 needs phantom power.  I plan to use an input channel from the Rack to provide the phantom power, but I am concerned I'll fry the talkback input (no phantom power) with the Y-cable.  

Can I use an inline phantom power blocker on the talkback input to accomplish the above?  Any concerns about damage to the Rack (TB input) or the mic with this setup?  Will the input level at the TB input be sufficient with the phantom power blocker in place?

Steve

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    fittiflamingo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-06

Hi,

can I link 2 channels via a command on the xtouch?

0 2
  • New
    fittiflamingo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-06

Hi all.
    All devices I have interact with faders, mutes etc. in the way, that they send control messages to the xr18 which itself sends the commands to the other devices. If that wasn't so, I couldn't see the faders of my channels move on xair on PC and Android when I move an xtouch fader and the xtouch faders wouldn't move when I move a fader in xair. That's the normal behaviour I think and works for all kind of things except the select buttons.

And I wonder why. Shouldn't the select buttons of xtouch also select the channel in xair?

Thanks for your answers

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    slomogoget
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-09-23

Hello,

I finally manage to find a DN32 card to implement Dante on my X32 (firmware 4.06).

I've search quite a bit on the web and still haven't find a solution. I would like to pass Midi thru the Dante network between my laptop and the console. I acknowledge that it is possible to do it between 2 computers with rtp midi but I haven't find any solution between the mac and the X32. Am I missing something ?

read more...
    0 5
    • slomogoget
      Paul_Vannatto The X32 does not support RTP Midi. As well, the X32 Midi implementation is designed to control the console (on a limited capability) only.
      • Sep 23
    • slomogoget
      slomogoget

Thanks Paul. It's just that I was able to send program change and Midi CC from Live to the console with my old Xusb card. I'm really amazed that it is not possible thru a Dante network. Guess I have to use usb/midi cable then. Cheers

• Sep 24
  • New
    RealBadBob
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

Two questions on my XTOUCH in conjunction with XR18:

1.  Using Windows 10 and MIDI-OX, I'm unable to get MIDI-OX to discover the XTOUCH as a MIDI device.  I've got it connected via USB cable.

2.  Where is master fader for each AUX Channel.  I understand how to route signal and adjust volume from individual channels into an AUX port.  I cannot figure out how to adjust master volume for each AUX port on the XTOUCH.  Easy to do in XEdit software.  Just make sure the selector is set to the AUX port you want to manage and move the fader in the far lower left hand corner up and down.  How do I accomplish that task on the XTOUCH?

read more...
    0 3
    • RealBadBob
      NicJonesMT Hi RealBadBob.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Sep 22
  • New
    rzelazek
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-19

Does anyone know how to reset a WING mixer to return to factory settings?

0 6
  • New
    larrysimons
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

My "Dad Band" is anxiously awaiting delivery of our new Behringer PMP 500 mixer.  This is primarily for live performance, but is there a method or best practice for recording performances/rehearsals directly from this equipment?  If not, is there some add-on equipment that would make this possible?

I'm very much a neophyte.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    jo207868
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

Hi, I have a behringer x32 console, the remote Ethernet port in not functional at all. I plug into it and no lights come on. Is there any trouble shooting I can do besides making sure that the x32 is the master. I have 2 s16's hooked up to it in stage boxes. It worked one day then just didn't the next time I plugged it in.

read more...
    0 4
    • jo207868
      Nigel67 Hi jo207868. If you are not getting any LEDs flashing around the remote ethernet port when you plug in a computer, then it has most likely failed. Have you tried a second computer and another cable just in case its not the console that is faulty? Reading your message again, it sounds as though you are possibly connecting your 2 x S16 to it. The S16 plugs into the ports labelled AES50 A or AES50 B. The remote ethernet port is for the EDIT software. Please can you confirm the exact fault. Many thanks
      • Sep 15
    • jo207868
      jo207868

The s 16s are plugged into aes50a

• Sep 15
  • New
    mrsotia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-13

Recently bought a Beringer x32 .I have an output for my streaming.But when one of the vocals is loud when I turn it down on the fader it also turns it down in the house....Is there a way to turn down output 2 from my mixer on a specific cahnnel so it doesn't affect the same volume in the house?

read more...
    0 10
    • mrsotia
      ValeriuM_Trufin So you set up a bus and patched it out for the stream. You can have the bus be dependent on the FOH and make adjustments, or have it fully independent with the exception of the mute by setting the bus PRE/POST

To adjust just the stream signal, you must be in SoF (Sends on Fader) mode to the streaming bus.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    pierreson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-12

Hi ! I love my new Wing but i have a few request to improve it in newer firmware versions !

• Add an option to disable send mute, like regular console, because it’s easy with the daylight to miss a muted send… (like “simplified SOF” on the setting menu every send follow main channel mute except for subgroups).
    • Option to route all the 48 inputs post fader to USB or dante (currently 24 via user signal) usefull for "riding" recording levels with gain like with analog in line console.
    • Add an "in line" option to control both records levels and monitor return per channel.
    • Better Snapshot with the ability to select which sends level is recalled with is not (useful to recall sends for fxs but not the monitors mixs…)
    • The ability to use Main 1-4 as post or pre fader busses
    • The ability to rename fader on custom fader banks (especially for the sof faders : like "lead verb").

I know maybe these features can not be implemented but thats just ideas to improve it !

Thanks for reading

read more...
    1 14
Go to page