THANX !!!!

im selling my mint Octatrack Mkll for a COMPACT X32 :

just need to play synths alltogether. <3

0 3
  • New
    Excel321
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

I'm having problems with my fix 24 bit dual engine dsp. Upon turning xenger x1832 usb mixer on the numbers show up and 2 lines appear causing me not to succeed on. Please help. I hooked up equipment but never used it. I finally have a engagement this Saturday and I need help!!!

read more...
    0 4
    • Excel321
      DavidKnighton Hello Excel321,
      The manual does not describe any manual reset for the fx. I would suggest try holding the PARAM encoder pushed in and/or the TAP button while powering the unit ON to see if either combination triggers an FX reset. If not, then your device may have a faulty FX processor. If then, please submit a tech support or service request inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • 2 hours ago
  • New
    Chris135
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

hello, is the control panel "just this" ?

https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com/index.php?title=Configuring_the_PC_to_Interface_with_the_X-USB_Card

cause this is my saffire control panel :

https://static.macupdate.com/screenshots/290954/m/saffire-mixcontrol-screenshot.png?v=1610524673

the control panel is where i set 256samples latency or 2048... where i set 44Khz or 88khz...

assure me lol, post screenshots & explain. Thanx :)

it's X32 Edit ?

read more...
    0 6
    • Chris135
      Nigel67 Hi Chris135, X32 Edit can be downloaded from this link
      https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AAP
      It can be found in the Software tab. It looks similar to your Saphire Control Panel. The link you have given is for the X-UF expansion card driver control panel which is very old and no longer supported.
      • Mon at 10:19 PM
    • Chris135
      Chris135

where is DAW channel ? it goes directly in LR ? X32 compact has X-USB card included ? 48khz max ? i can use X32 as soundcard with my synths INs in DAW ? i can use Ethernet plug for soundcard or just remote ? Thx.

• Tue at 11:40 AM
  • New
    swanst632404
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

Can a channel save on usb travel between x32 and wave

0 10
    • swanst632404
      Paul_Vannatto Sorry, that doesn't make sense. Can you provide more (or clearer) details as to what you want to accomplish?
      • Jul 31
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-28

I am using Mixing Station X Air Pro on Android...had the XR 16 all fine and working but I upgraded to the 18, and thought as the app was linking to the external router it'd be pretty simple, haha!

Any tips on re-setting wi-fi to the XR 18?

Thanks

read more...
    0 9
    • DennisMilsom
      Nigel67 From looking at videos on line of Mixing Station, it only appears that you can connect it once the external router is set up. To set the external router up, you need to use the X-Air Edit software to connect to the wireless access point which then gives you access to the network settings where you can enter the settings for connecting the wireless router.
      • Jul 28
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

• Jul 29
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

Yeah, thanks already done that several times!! I followed ( I think) the manual in setting the DHCP and other stuff on the PC using the XR18 Access Point setting. I have changed the switch to WI-FI client, connected the iPad to the router but when I try to connect (using Mixing Station) I continually get Error Warning: Mixer IP not in local IP Range. Doing something wrong, just cannot figure what it is? ot sure if this helps, but under the search option (in Mixing Sation) I get: Own IP 192.168.102 (en) bc: 192.168.255

• Jul 29
  • New
    Knutknut
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

Does anyone know if I can access a wider range of colours for the scribble strip.  I would like to match the colours to the cable colours (british standard colours).

0 11
  • New
    clarkterence
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

The above mixer works ok for about 15 minutes, then the power just turns off and the unit will not power up. This has happened twice. The first time it powered up the next day?? There is no loose cord. The unit runs off a power board the is still powering other items. Is there a thermal overload switch that is operating?

read more...
    0 6
    • clarkterence
      Nigel67 Hi clarkterence. Unfortunately there isn't a thermal overload switch. Is the unit rack mounted. If so, please make sure that there is a big enough gap at the sides of the unit to allow air flow through it. Is the unit being used in direct sunlight, then this could cause it to overheat. If it is desk mounted, and still switches off, then if the power LED switches off it is going to be psu related and the unit will need to be sent of to a repair centre. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    swriston
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Does anyone know how to route a channel (USB) to a computer to use outboard effects and then return the effects back to the mixer?  

I want to use my Mac and Waves Effects to apply to five vocals and then return the processed signal back to the X32 to go to house sound.

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    regphiloe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-22

Hi all, i just want to post my issue here hoping that i can find a solution to my problem. I pocess a wing mixer that was having ghost screen issue. After discussing with my Behringer dealer in Seychelles which is Music House, i was asked to send in the mixer for repair since it was a factory defect issue. That was since March, till now I have not got my mixer back, cause according to the dealer, they changed the screen, but after assembling mixer was not powering on, and told me that it now has a faulty power supply which needs to be change. Any body else had that same issue? Please i need some clarification on that since its getting frustrating all this time and i need my mixer. Thanks. 

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    joeyb1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

How do I reset my effects on my Behringer EURODESK SX2442FX Mixer.

0 16
Go to page