Statistics

254,410 members
132,094 posts
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-22

Thanks to Paul Vannatto and others on this forum/tribe. The lightbulb turned on. I get it now. I understand how the parts connect, how to make changes easily, and get it to do what we need. It's very exciting. 

0 7
  • New
    Erfa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hello all,

I got the XR18 a few months ago and I like it a lot. It's so simple yet so powerful.

But I realized one thing recently - it seems like the delays or other effects cannot be synchronized to MIDI clock. This is unfortunate since you almost always want your delay to be synced to the beat. If you are playing with a click track it would be great to be able to just sync it to the clock, either using MIDI over USB or through the MIDI in port.

There's no way to do this as far as I can tell? I think this is one of the main improvements Behringer should consider, it should be possible with just a software update.

Anyone else missing this?
    Erfa

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    DjCoaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hi Guys just got my wing - Trying to controll the volume of itunes playing on my mac but it just blasts it out at high volume. I have no controll in the monitor section and no signal..any help please...cheers

0 10
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

I just bought an XR12.  Is it possible to plug in a Bluetooth interface with dual rca? I'm looking to connect my iPhone to the mixer to play music out of it. With my X32 rack there are stereo left right that I connect the rca cable to.  Thanks!

read more...
    0 2
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you should be able to use a bluetooth interface. But you will need a couple of RCA to 1/4" cables to connect to the XR12.
      • Fri at 1:15 PM
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-19

I think I understand when routing inputs to the Card, it sends the inputs "after the preamp". But what does that mean? Is gain part of the preamp? EQ? Any Dynamics or Gating? Not the raw input, correct? Certainly not the fader, mute, solo controls, as those are after the preamp and are parts of the input channel, correct?

read more...
    0 6
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. 'After the preamp' means that the signal is taken straight after the analogue mic amp gain stage, whether it is the mic amp from an IO box or the mic amps from the XLRs built into the rear of the console (Local Inputs).
      • Tue at 10:39 PM
  • New
    JAS3712
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-17

After using the Flow 8 for a while I am ready for a Flow 12 or 16! Hope either of those are being developed. And hope they have NDI (Network Device Interface) support over Ethernet or Wi-Fi 6E or both!

1 26
    • JAS3712
      PedroRodrigues Hi JAS3712, thank you for your post, at this moment we cannot confirm any future releases, nevertheless please keep an eye on our social media for any news. Thank you
      • 2 hours ago
  • New
    GeorgeDougherty
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-17

Would love to see an adjustable slope on the parametric EQ.  6/12/24 would be good.

Additionally, maybe relocating that enable/disable from the Settings page to somewhere on the EQ interface.  Possibly using a width adjustment knob.

1 4
    • GeorgeDougherty
      Paul_Vannatto Hey George, if you select a bus, matrix or main EQ, then the Settings (screen top), there are options for the various slopes. For the channel EQ only shelf and parametric options are available.
      • Oct 17
  • New
    kennyjames
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-17

Hi love the Flow 8 but I can't get it to work with my laptop, I use Cakewalk by Band Lab to record with but can't seem to get it to work, an instructional video explaining how to set th mixer up to the laptop and if I need to download any drivers would be a great help as I am not a computer wiz kid and need things explaining in simple terms it's an age thing. On the only videos that I can find there is only a brief mention about being able to record using the Floe 8 it doesn't show you what you need to do to make this happen infact it only shows an over view of what the mixer can do, can you help as this is a great little mixer and I would like to get the best out of it Regards Kenny  

read more...
    0 3
    • kennyjames
      KyleJohnson Hi Kenny, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The first thing you should do is verify the USB Routing parameter. You can find it in the Setup>Routing menu. This will determine which signals are sent out via USB. Then, in your DAW you need to assign the FLOW 8 as the Input device, then you should be able to select from USB inputs 1-10 to assign to your tracks for recording.
      • Oct 17
  • New
    sridhar2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi

i puchased a Behringer Q1202USB mixer from the US and realise it takes only a 110 V input.

As I live in Asia which has 230 volts power, what step down transformer should I look for. What should be the specifications in terms of voltage and wattage? This has a power consumption of 20 W.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    mazen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

dear sir 

I want to contact the person responsible for wholesale sales . 

[email protected]

0 8
Go to page