Statistics

261,074 members
139,746 posts
  • New
    toddwines
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

I need to download X32 Edit v4.2 for Mac. I am using a console with older firmware (v4.04.1) on a show site and don't want to update until it returns to the vendor shop. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks for your help!

0 1
  • New
    koromkorom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-20

Hi,

is there any way to change the FX sends to MON1,MON2, MAIN without the app? 

Best

koromkorom

0 5
  • New
    cowboys4033
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-03

Greetings - I'm suddenly having an issue pulling up and / or saving shows to my XR18. I typically adjust settings and all after every show / venue, but now, when I try to pull up a saved show, it's the same settings across the board. Ideas on what I may be doing wrong? I connect the mixer to an external router, fyi. I attached a pic for reference. Thank you in advance! 

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Virtue67-
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-02

I have a firmware quote.

I currently have X32_Firmware_4.02, so my question is this can I go straight onto X32_Firmware_4.06

Or must I first go to:

1. X32_Firmware_4.03

2. X32_Firmware_4.04.1

3. X32_Firmware_4.04

4. X32_Firmware_4.06 Finally

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    DavidSelf
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-01

Is it possible to plug a midi controller into the midi in port and pass notes to my PC for driving a virtual instrument?  Reading the manual implies that midi is only used for remote control and internal functions.

0 4
  • New
    cantordavid1517
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

XR18 using an external router, have been using it for three years with no problems. All of a sudden there's no audio out of the speakers, and we couldn't connect to the mixer with the app. Tried restarting everything, tried using the access point instead, tried doing a reset -- no luck. We succesfully bypassed it using a small analog mixer, so I'm pretty sure the XR18 is the problem.

Waiting to hear back from customer service, anyone have ideas in the meantime?

read more...
    0 4
    • cantordavid1517
      Nigel67 Hi cantordavid1517. If the audio isn't working and was when you previously switched the unit off (it keeps its previous settings), and you are unable to connect to the unit via the app, you could be looking at a power supply failure. Is the power supply LED still lit? This is the most likely to affect both these functions or a corruption of the software. Are you able to see the internal wifi of the XR18 on your computer when you are in access point mode? When you made the factory reset, you held the reset switch in for 12 seconds with the unit powered? The switch is behind the small hole in the front panel by the access point logo. If that didn't work, then you will more than likely need a technician to look at the unit. You say that you have submitted a ticket, so the Technician who answers will be able to help you further with that. Many thanks
      • Nov 30
  • New
    Summers66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

Hello,

We have a Behringer X32. We are in need of replacement slider knobs. Are these available for purchase? Thanks.

0 9
    • Summers66
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To submit a spare parts order please click on the Support link at the top of the page. Then you will find a Spare Parts options where you can submit a ticket to order the parts.
      • Nov 28
  • New
    Francois43912
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-28

It's been almost 2 years since the announcement. Is there a progress update at least, not an ambiguous "soon".

0 9
  • New
    Maxb162
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-19

I have had to return my XR18 mixer last month due to an intermittent connectivity issue - I have since been informed that the unit is to be replaced and that someone from Music Tribe will be in touch with me to facilitate replacement. This was over two weeks ago and nothing - with no means to reply to the email I received as they have disabled the facility to respond. 

As it stands, Music Tribe have my item, however defective it may be, and there has been absolutely no further correspondence with me to arrange either a credit for it or the promised replacement. Meanwhile I am having to borrow gear to complete gigs. This is really shocking. There is no telephone number and the only advice I have been given is to create another service ticket which has been ignored.

Does anyone have any advice? 

read more...
    0 10
    • Maxb162
      NicJonesMT Hi Maxb162. Sorry to hear about this.
      Can you provide me with your case numbers so I can look into this issue.

Can you please also check your Spam/Junk email folder for emails from [email protected] as this is the email address we use for support cases.

Please let me know the case numbers ASAP and I can get this sorted for you.
      • Nov 21
  • New
    rejonzin
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-11-17

My x32 has been in the official music tribe shop for repairs for a year.

How much longer do I have to wait?

0 7
    • rejonzin
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you could please provide your case or RMA number I would be happy to look into that for you.
      • Nov 17
Go to page