Statistics

261,129 members
139,808 posts
  • New
    Maxb162
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-19

I have had to return my XR18 mixer last month due to an intermittent connectivity issue - I have since been informed that the unit is to be replaced and that someone from Music Tribe will be in touch with me to facilitate replacement. This was over two weeks ago and nothing - with no means to reply to the email I received as they have disabled the facility to respond. 

As it stands, Music Tribe have my item, however defective it may be, and there has been absolutely no further correspondence with me to arrange either a credit for it or the promised replacement. Meanwhile I am having to borrow gear to complete gigs. This is really shocking. There is no telephone number and the only advice I have been given is to create another service ticket which has been ignored.

Does anyone have any advice? 

read more...
    0 10
    • Maxb162
      NicJonesMT Hi Maxb162. Sorry to hear about this.
      Can you provide me with your case numbers so I can look into this issue.

Can you please also check your Spam/Junk email folder for emails from [email protected] as this is the email address we use for support cases.

Please let me know the case numbers ASAP and I can get this sorted for you.
      • Nov 21
  • New
    rejonzin
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-11-17

My x32 has been in the official music tribe shop for repairs for a year.

How much longer do I have to wait?

0 7
    • rejonzin
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you could please provide your case or RMA number I would be happy to look into that for you.
      • Nov 17
  • New
    vertical36
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16

Newbee here. Musician, not an engineer!. How do I route the Shure wireless in-ear packs with the P16-m personal mixers?  Most of the mixers are being used with wired in-ears. However we have about 4 or 5 wireless headsets. How do I wire these in the system?  Anyone have a diagram ir instructions?

Set up is:

Wing

D16 stage boxes

P16m mixers

Shure wireless monitor packs.

read more...
    0 7
    • vertical36
      Paul_Vannatto Connect the DL16 to one of the Wing's AES50 ports and assign the desired signals (to the P16) to the AES50 outputs 33-48). Then connect the P16 to the Ultranet on the back of the DL16 (make sure it is in mode 1). Then connect the Shure wireless transmitter 2 inputs to the P16 outputs using a couple of short 1/4" to 1/4" cables.
      • Nov 16
  • New
    PBFX
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16

I looking at the above mixer for my studio. Upgrading from an old Soundcraft Spirit studio. Thing is I need to retain a talkback. Anyone know if this can be done with this desk?

Cheers

0 7
    • PBFX
      Paul_Vannatto Talkback is not built-in like it is with the X32 or Wing. But you can dedicate one of the inputs to a talkback mic. Just disable it going to Main LR as well as make sure it isn't sent to the DAW.
      • Nov 16
  • New
    DavidSelf
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-13

Are the meters RMS or peak?  Can they be switched between RMS and peak?  If so, where do i change it?

0 10
  • New
    Dixie
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Please someone can help me?

0 14
    • Dixie
      Nigel67 Hi Dixie. Please can you give some more information as to which part doesn't work. Is the Mac recognising the X32 and you are just not getting any audio? Have you just upgraded your Mac and if so, from what OS and was the X32 working fine on that OS? Have you tried another USB cable? If you go into System Preferences, and then click on Sound.  This will open a new window that has three tabs called Sound Effects, Output and Input.  Select the Input tab as this is where you are selecting the source of the audio coming into the Mac.  In the box below it, you should then have a choice of microphone or the X32.  This should be selected to the X32.  Below this, is an input level meter.  If you play audio from the mixer (via an input) through the USB connection then you should see the bargraph going up and down with the audio. Can you confirm whether the X32 can be selected and whether you are seeing audio on the meter? Is there any chance that it could be your DAW that requires updating? Many thanks
      • Nov 14
    • Dixie
      Dixie

Hi Nigel67.
      Thank you for your answer.
      i updated the mac a few days ago.
      Before the update, when I went to "system preferences", "Sound ", in the input screen I found the X32.
      today, I don't see X32 but only "internal microphone".
      I have the USB connection and it always worked.
      I am very disappointed because I can't work.
      what can I do?
      I tried to change the cable but nothing has changed.
      can you help me?
      Thanks, Dixie.

• Nov 15
  • New
    julio80c
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Preciso comprar essa peça original, Tela Display Behringer X32 Full. A minha danificou. Onde compro?
    Pode ser nova ou usada, mas tem que ser original.

0 11
    • julio80c
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, please go to the Support tab above and select a Spares Parts ticket to submit to us to assist you.
      • Nov 12
  • New
    magra
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-10

How can I use DCA Spill with my X32 Rack (or X32 Core) and X-Touch?

I plan to control my X32 Rack or X32Core via my X-Touch.

Adjusting Levels on Page 1 (CH01 - CH08) and then adjusting the DCAs on Page 7 forces me to jump each time 6 pages forward to the DCA page and then back to Page 1.

To speed up the operation in a live situation it will be awsome to use DCA Spill on DCA page of X-Touch. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 11
    • magra
      Paul_Vannatto As far as I know the DCA spill is not enabled on the Rack or Core, since they do not have physical faders. I know that is the case with the channel spill.
      • Nov 10
  • New
    larryannarelli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

I just bought a new iPad Pro (11 inch) running iOS 14.7.1.  The xr18 is set to Access Point.  When I open the xair app I do not see the icon to select my xr18.   Does anyone have experience in this area?   One of my band mates has an older iPad and it connects just fine.  Is there a setting on my iPad that is causing this issue?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Sidsimp357
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

I've had my X Air X18 for a few years and hardly used it because of the setup learning curve.  "Life happened", so I actually forgot I even bought the thing, but now that I have time to focus on it, I have yet to find a concise video by Behringer or a third party to show me how to use the device in its simplest way for home studio recording.

I bought the unit to plug all of my vintage analog and MIDI gear into, and then route them into my DAW (Logic Pro X, GarageBand...whatever), but the tutorials are designed for experienced engineers using the mixer for live monitor connections (NOT my situation at all).

If anyone has links to videos which CLEARLY explain (STEP-BY-STEP) how to plug in and operate the Behringer X Air X18 as a studio interface, my purchase will be worth it; otherwise, I blew hundreds of dollars on a fantasy.

Respectfully,

sid

read more...
    0 4
Go to page