Statistics

289,871 members
172,437 posts
  • Midas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-04

Dear Midas mCloud users,

We would like to inform you that the Midas mCloud platform will be temporarily unavailable due to necessary engineering changes and maintenance between:

July 11, Monday 9AM GMT until July 13, Wednesday 5PM GMT

This will include the web app and console-connected services, such as show file synchronization and update functionality.

Before this date, please ensure you have your resources synchronized to your console or on a physical medium, such as a USB flash drive, as you will be unable to access them via the cloud platform for the duration of this period.

During maintenance, cloud users and the console will continue to work in offline mode. Data stored on the console will synchronize to the cloud once the service resumes.

We recommend refraining from editing files on multiple devices during the maintenance period to avoid data conflicts upon synchronization.

If you have any questions, problems, or concerns, please reach out to us via a support ticket.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    Your Midas Engineering Team

read more...
    0 123
  • New
    leftneok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Good morning from Greece,

You have really created an awesome mixer.

We are anxiously waiting for storing and loading presets feature for channels, effects, racks, e.t.c., as in PRO Series.

Keep Going

0 6
    • leftneok
      Dale_M Many thanks for your positive feedback, I will pass your remarks over to the Design team.
      • Jun 25
  • New
    Bleach88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Im trying to program the console so I can control wireless mics using DCAs that change between scenes.

I want the name/icon to change, but the faders to stay the same after the scene change. Is there any way to do this?

I have it now so that the names can change, but the faders also change. If I select the DCAs in the Chan Safe screen, it locks in everything. It seems I  can either have nothing safe, or everything safe. 

any advice would be much appreciated!

read more...
    1 10
    • Bleach88
      KevinMaxwell You will need an external program like this one. http://jamesholt.audio/x32tc/ I don't know too much about it.

I use Palladium from https://www.chsounddesign.com/ I am not a part of either of them. But I did write some of the mixer files or part of them over the years. I wrote part of the M32/X32 mixer files for Palladium so you will see my name on those files. the mixer file for Palladium can be setup to do exactly what you want to do. it isn't a free program But it is very powerful. There is a 30day free trial that can be downloaded.

If you are in the USA I can even help you by phone to get you set up and working.
      • Jun 23
  • New
    MadLife
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-15

Our Pro2c is having some issues - cas number CAS-603685-C9Y7S8 - been 2 weeks and no response other than the automated reply. Are we getting through?

0 6
    • MadLife
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from musictribe here. I have escalated your case to technical support so someone will contact you ASAP
      • Jun 15
  • New
    ScottPeterson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-12

Hi, 

We have a Pro 2c that we need to get back on the road.  Could someone please respond to my case please??

Case Number CAS-605129-H8V7W4

Thank you

0 5
    • ScottPeterson
      Nigel67 Hi ScottPeterson. I have just assigned the case to myself and will answer shortly. The case was in the Service queue instead of Technical Support. Unfortunately I am going to need some more information to be able to diagnose the issue.
      • Jun 12
  • New
    Browntown85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-10

M32 OSC subscription overload....looking to what this means and the solution if happening during live show?

0 4
  • New
    Mikhail89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-30

Good day!

In my project I wanted to use Midas M32C with Klark Technik Dante card.

But now it is very difficult to get this card...

How knows if any alternatives for DN32 for Midas exist?

Thank you!

0 7
  • New
    KlausZimmermann
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-18

looking for a DL1G2.5.1 version or latest below V3.x

TX!

0 6
    • KlausZimmermann
      Nigel67 Hi KlausZimmermann. Could I ask why you would require such old software? I am not sure whether we would still have software this old. Many thanks
      • Jun 18
    • KlausZimmermann
      KlausZimmermann

compatibilty issue with a rapide which runs on 2.5.2...

• Jun 18
      • Pro1 firmware version 2.5.x - no 3.x
        Nigel67 Are you trying to backdate your PRO1 so that it works with the Rapide? Support for the Rapide ended many years ago, however even though new software versions of consoles were released, it was found that the Rapide still continued to work. However, I do not have any information on when the Rapide stopped working (if infact it has). I am sure it was still working with the early versions of G3 software. What is the problem that you are experiencing? Have you just purchased this Rapide, or were you running an old software version on the PRO1 with it and then upgraded the PRO1. Do not try upgrading the Rapide as it could seriously corrupt the software in it.
        • Jun 19
  • New
    SoundmanRon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

I have a channel Scribble strip that lights up but has no printing.  How do I get a repair part?  Under warranty.

0 13
    • SoundmanRon
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have a source assigned to that channel strip? If not, it will show nothing on the scribble strip.
      • Jun 9
    • SoundmanRon
      Nigel67 Hi SoundmanRon. If you have confirmed Pauls message above and the scribble strip is still not working, then please check whether your M32 is still under warranty or not. If it is and you are the first owner, then please contact the shop that you purchased the console from and ask them for warranty repair. Or, please raise a Technical Support tickets and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 13
  • New
    HomerWentz
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-06-22

Hi: I've attempted to look up  discussions about this topic. I read them several years ago. My question is: Has this issue been resolved by 'Midas'.   I had heard there was a fix for this a few years back from  a tech at Panergy OEM in NJ. Recently when I spoke with someone there, they didn't say there was a fix and that I would have to give the MR18 to analyse. And, it could be tied up for several months because of 'supply' problems, etc..

Thank you in advance for any help.

read more...
    0 12
    • HomerWentz
      Paul_Vannatto What is the reason for the overheating? I'm using my MR18 for outdoor events, but in an AV tent (not direct sunlight) and haven't had any wifi issues. Also, are you trying to use the built-in wifi? If so, don't. Get yourself a good dual band (or triple band) wifi router. Never rely on the built-in wifi for any live event.
      • Jun 22
    • HomerWentz
      HomerWentz

• Jun 22
    • HomerWentz
      HomerWentz

Paul, I am so frustrated. I was just about finished with my reply when my computer did a'save' or something and it lost what i had typed. I'm too bummed to retype my reply right now. I'll get back to you later. Anyway thanks for your quick reply

• Jun 22
    • HomerWentz
      HomerWentz

I don't know what is going on but the Music Tribe forum just got rid of what I was typing again. I'll try one more time.

• Jun 22
    • HomerWentz
      HomerWentz

In June of last year with the unit out in the open and receiving some sun, around 6:30PM the WiFi crashed. Last week,, same venue (baseball stadium), unit was protected from the sun. WiFi crashed again after being on for about an hour. Both times it was rather hot (although this year there was a strong wind) Over the past several years I have used the MR18 both indoor and out w/o a problem. (This is using the built-in WiFi) Are you saying the built-in WiFi has an "overheating" problem and Midas is aware, but, there is no fix? Earlier today I had the unit on at my house (indoors) for a couple of hours. When I felt the unit, it felt quite warm. Warmer then last week at the baseball stadium. WiFi OK. Go figure! And, it sounds like you have been using an outboard WiFi router for all your events(?)

• Jun 22
Go to page