Statistics

207,650 members
79,747 posts
  • New
    edspuzzle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

After a firmware update and factory reset (to version 4.04.1), I'm having two issues I never had before:

1. I'm getting a ton of static through the headphone monitor jack

2. I can't get any of the aux inputs to work. I've used these heavily in the past, so I'm familiar with the routing setup, I'm using TRS cables from a balanced source (though I've also tried with TS cables and an unbalanced source). I know I'm not getting phase cancellation (I can unplug one of two stereo aux plugs with no difference.) Analog RCA doesn't work either

My xlr inputs work fine.

I popped the top from the x32 rack to look for any visible signs/smells, but it looks okay.

In the meters view, the aux ins never show any signal.

read more...
    0 6
    • edspuzzle
      Paul_Vannatto 1. Start muting channels, etc. to find out where the static is coming from.
      2. Check the Routing, Aux Out to make sure that they are not set to Insert. Also check the Routing, Input, Aux In Remap to make sure it is still set to what you expect.
      • Jan 15
  • New
    lgovantes1
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-15

Please advise when the Flow 8 mixer will be available at the distributors.  I ordered one from Sweetwater back in November and I have not heard when this will be available.

0 6
    • lgovantes1
      john0121 Hi, as our partner Sweetwater themselves should be able to advise you on lead time for your order. If you aren't able to get information from them please fill out the Pre Sales form via the Support button and one of the team will be able to advise.
      • Jan 17
  • New
    WBGMike48
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

are the goXLR drivers asio drivers?

0 3
  • New
    mikedones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

1st I have the latest firmware 1.10

I have noticed that while I am mixing  on the Wing the volume/fader of what ever I last selected changes or starts moving. This just happens out of the blue. Also I have had where the the touch screen starts jumping also (Ithink related). I read somewhere where this problem is called ghosting? I bought the console from Guitar Center 11 months ago. What steps should I take to get this resolved, who do I contact?

read more...
    0 4
    • mikedones
      GaryHiggins Open a Care ticket using "support" up above. Sounds like you have the "Ghost Touch" issue which indicates a faulty touchscreen. If you have the latest firmware installed there is an easy test included with it. Sorry, This happened to mine as well but it's now repaired and working perfectly. Turn off the mixer. Press and hold the Home and Meter buttons, and while holding those buttons, turn the Wing back on. The Wing will then enter Screen Test mode. This displays the number of touches, and also where the screen is registering the touch. Let the test run for AT LEAST one hour. BTW the results with a "good" touchscreen should be ZERO events (my faulty screen had as many as 400-500 events in an hour) Zero touches is what you hope to see.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    reggie1024
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Hey Everyone.  I've been on this site trying to get in touch with a representative for midas for warranty purposes and the page it directs me to never seems to be working. Has anyone else had this problem? Are there any other solutions?

read more...
    0 3
    • reggie1024
      KyleJohnson Hi Reggie, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to contact our Service team, please click on Support at the top of the page then scroll down and select Service Request. Fill out the form and submit.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    MATT123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

HI ALL

IM NEW TO THIS AND HAVE CONNECTED MY NEW PMP4000 TO A PAIR OF PEAVEY 1000 WATT SPEAKERS WITH SPEAKON CABLES

IT PLAYS MUSIC PERFECT ON VERY LOW BUT IF I TURN IT UP A LITTLE IT JUST LOSES MUSIC AND POPS AND CRACKLES AND THEN A LITTLE MORE AND IT CUTS OUT ALTOGETHER. THE LEVEL LIGHTS ARE NOT EVEN MORE THAN ONE TENTH OF VOLUME SO TOTALLY CONFUSED. THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

read more...
    0 9
    • MATT123
      DavidKnighton Hello Matthew,
      Could you tell us exactly what model of Peavey speakers are being utilized? Possibly share a link to the Peavey webpage for this model.
      • Jan 6
  • New
    Gregm
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-05

No idea how is why this happened - 2 days ago

Nothing works at all, no lights, no access through Xair app.

Is there a fuse or breaker I can reset?

0 5
    • Gregm
      KyleJohnson Hi Greg, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It sounds like your mixer likely needs repair. Please submit a Service Request ticket through the Support link at the top of the page.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    Musicman09
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hi I would like to take a mic input from one layer and copy it to another channel location. Example: I have a wireless sennheiser set on channel 8 and use it as a handheld to lead worship. Can I copy that input to another channel or layer and change to settings to work for another singer at a different time. If so How?

read more...
    0 1
    • Musicman09
      DaveMorrison Assuming you are using an X32/M32, you can save the channel to the "Library" and recall that setting to a new channel. With X32-Edit you can copy and paste channels.
      • Jan 4
  • New
    NageswaraRaRao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hi sir I need support from Hyderabad telangana state from  india  .I have bhrenger x32  there is problem with display can you send your service center number 

0 5
    • NageswaraRaRao
      john0121 Hi Domathoti, sorry for the problem with your X32. Please contact the retailer you purchased the console from and they will be able to help you arrange a service directly.
      • Jan 3
  • New
    bertm3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-03

I need to know the real truth and right now! I have been selling Behringer Digital mixing products for 9 years now. In fact, at the beginning of Behringer's introduction of digital mixers with Midas microphone preamps. In 9 years I have way more Behringer customers than I can acuratlly count. When will I be able to order and ACTUALLY receive these products, less than MONTHS???

read more...
    0 9
    • bertm3
      john0121 Hi Bert, I would recommend to fill out the pre sales form via the support button at the top of the page. This forum is monitored by tech support teams so we wouldn't be able to help with this directly. Thanks
      • Jan 3
Go to page