Statistics

186,332 members
56,056 posts
  • 2020-10-23

Dear Midas People

I have a neat small setup with Midas M32C and DL32 in one Rack, controlled by iPad App.

I love doing a quick Ringing out of the Venue with the built in Oscillator without the hassle of Measuring Software as described here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kez1LIHbevY

Sadly in the iPAD app, there is no possibility to show the RTA of the Measurment Channel at the Main-EQ to do realtime corrections (Options "Use RTA Source" and "Solo Priority"). Could you put this in the next Release of the iPAD App? That would be great!

Thanks and have a good one

Daniel

read more...
    0 0
  • 2020-10-04

Can someone help me with this question?

0 3
    • Jonathan Eliu
      Paul Vannatto The answer is 16, according to the "BE-P0BV2-WING-OSC_Documentation.pdf" (page 10) that is included with the latest Wing firmware update.
      • Oct 4
  • 2020-10-21

Hello all

Does anyone have any insight when a new version for the X&M32 Mix app will come out? Tons of things you can't do on the current app that you could do on the console.

0 8
    • Matthew Ross
      Gary Higgins I would not hold my breath. It's always had features missing from day 1, going back years. It is an elegant and slick app for the iPad but at what cost? Slick app with missing features is not so great. It has gotten way better in the last few years, I give it that. I use Mixing Station, not as much eye candy but all the features available plus some...and very well supported, often updated.
      • Wed at 3:57 AM
    • Matthew Ross
      MarkNorgren I also use Mixing Station. I have found that most of the mixing I do in my band setting can be displayed out in about 2-3 layouts. We have customized these so that I have long holds on stuff that I don't want to accidentally change! I use one separate layout for all the monitors mixes. This has made sound check run much more smooth. Walking around on stage and talking with each band member is a snap. One layout is for the master mix and the final layout handles the effects I use. Note that some features from the effects layout are also on the master layout. Hope this helps my workflow.
      • 16 hours ago