Statistics

227,666 members
102,435 posts
  • New
    abc12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-21

I have a Behringer Eurolive B205 150 watt monitor.

Is there a case or cover I can buy for it and if so where can I buy it?

Stuart Hillier

0 13
    • abc12
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Stuart, I have 2 B205 and one B207MP3 spot monitors and have used some night bags that I had kicking around. They can also be found at Walmart in their luggage section.
      • Apr 21
  • New
    aurasystems
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-21

Howdy ya'll, 

I am currently running an M32 with a DL251.  

I picked up  2x P16-D and 9x P16-M.  I have to run an Ultranet home run from FOH to the stage.  

To get around this, I was thinking about adding a DL16 that would serve as a drum drop and provide me with an Ultranet run to the stage.  

So, is it possible to run all of this gear togther?  In other words, can use the DL251 and the DL16 on the same AES run & still use the Ultranet coming out of the DL16?   Is there a clock issue, or ther issues I am not aware of?

Eventually it would be cool to get the Midas personal monitors, but I have to work with what I've got for the moment. That and the Pro2C will have to wait. 

Thank you in advance, 

read more...
    0 10
    • aurasystems
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can add a DL16 to your eco-system. If you want it on the same AES50 cable, you would have to place it in between the console and the DL251, since the DL16 is designed for cascading stageboxes, whereas the DL251 is not.
      • Apr 21
    • aurasystems
      DavidKnighton Hello aurasystems,
      Paul's comment is spot on, however I might add that adding the DL16 with the DL251 will result in 16 less channels on from the DL251. The reason for this is because AES50 bandwidth allows up to 48 channels on a single run. This means you'd get 16 channels from DL16 and 32 channels from DL251. Probably not a huge deal breaker since M32 will only accept up to 40 inputs maximum. My suggestion would be to run separate AES50 lines for both stageboxes.

One other thing to mention, if you're planning on a Pro2C down the road, know that neither the P16, DL16, or DP48 are directly compatible with the Pro2C. You will need additional hardware to get them all playing nicely, due to the fixed sample rate of 96KHz.
      • Apr 21
  • BarryWoodward
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

All of the ie amps that I purchased new are only working in the left channel.   I have try 3 different ei phones and thet are all the same. 

0 14
    • BarryWoodward
      GaryHiggins There is a switch inside by battery to change from mono to stereo, likely they may be set to mono
      • Apr 13
    • BarryWoodward
      StephenEvans I'd bet it's the other way round, that it is set to stereo and you're feeding it from a mono output
      • Apr 14