Statistics

250,525 members
127,692 posts
  • New
    Nathan7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

I would like to know if a pre-Sonus studio live mixing Consol will work with Barringer's P 16 monitors?

0 6
  • New
    rockbill01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

How are you!

I live in Suwon, South Korea, and am an office worker who is interested in sound equipment.

I had an idea for a wireless method during acoustic monitoring for a long time, so I sent it to AVIX & CUOSHOP the official Korean importer of Midas & Behringer, to propose and discuss it.

The wireless WIFI monitoring app development book and STAGE WAVE & other monitoring APP Guide materials are attached as additional materials through AVIX.
    In the future if necessary, we will make it into a translated material and provide it.

Currently, I am in charge of circuit parts in JIG and equipment assembly and manufacturing at Samsung VD and a primary supplier (Na & Na).

In general, in relation to monitoring, it is a form of using one's own smartphone as a monitoring device from a wired method using

Behringer P16-M to a wireless network method using WIFI Router. Innovative products are being launched to support you.

We have analyzed STAGE WAVE App, which is currently the most emerging, and we would like to suggest a way to develop more advanced than

STAGE WAVE App by identifying the improvements in the network of that APP.

Advantages of STAGE WAVE: App compatibility / stability / Low latency possible (latency changes depending on the setting)

Cons: Requires high-performance Router and mid-range performance smart phone
    Amount of high-power WIFI data / Monthly flat rate

Advantages of the New Behringer App (temporary name): Intermediate performance Router / Entry-level Smart Phone support available

Basic output WIFI data amount / Calculation of reasonable monthly fixed amount for users

Development and sales of PC-only and WIFI Router combined (small-scale) models

There are additional materials reviewed and analyzed to make this proposal, and ideas related to Line Up that will be upgraded in the future from

this proposal model are also being prepared.

Please review the contents first, and if you need interest or discussion about my proposal, please message & call.

thank you.

[email protected]

082-10-2780-1587

H.K.Oh (Hong Kyun Oh)

read more...
    0 13
    • rockbill01
      Paul_Vannatto You have already posted this once before and got a response from the company. This is an end user forum. So it is inappropriate to post this here multiple times. Please delete this thread.
      • Aug 31
    • rockbill01
      rockbill01

Hello. Paul_Vannatto

Sorry for posting the same content multiple times.

As you said, I clicked the function to delete the discussion, but the content is not deleted normally.

thank you.

H.K.Oh.

• Sep 1
  • New
    rockbill01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

How are you!

I live in Suwon, South Korea, and am an office worker who is interested in sound equipment.

I had an idea for a wireless method during acoustic monitoring for a long time, so I sent it to AVIX & CUOSHOP the official Korean importer of Behringer, to propose and discuss it.

The wireless WIFI monitoring app development book and STAGE WAVE & other monitoring APP Guide materials are attached as additional materials through AVIX.
    In the future if necessary, we will make it into a translated material and provide it.

Currently, I am in charge of circuit parts in JIG and equipment assembly and manufacturing at Samsung VD and a primary supplier (Na & Na).

In general, in relation to monitoring, it is a form of using one's own smartphone as a monitoring device from a wired method using

Behringer P16-M to a wireless network method using WIFI Router. Innovative products are being launched to support you.

We have analyzed STAGE WAVE App, which is currently the most emerging, and we would like to suggest a way to develop more advanced than

STAGE WAVE App by identifying the improvements in the network of that APP.

Advantages of STAGE WAVE: App compatibility / stability / Low latency possible (latency changes depending on the setting)

Cons: Requires high-performance Router and mid-range performance smart phone
    Amount of high-power WIFI data / Monthly flat rate

Advantages of the New Behringer App (temporary name): Intermediate performance Router / Entry-level Smart Phone support available

Basic output WIFI data amount / Calculation of reasonable monthly fixed amount for users

Development and sales of PC-only and WIFI Router combined (small-scale) models

There are additional materials reviewed and analyzed to make this proposal, and ideas related to Line Up that will be upgraded in the future from

this proposal model are also being prepared.

Please review the contents first, and if you need interest or discussion about my proposal, please message & call.

thank you.

[email protected]

082-10-2780-1587

H.K.Oh (Hong Kyun Oh)

read more...
    0 21
    • rockbill01
      NicJonesMT thank you for your suggestion.
      Please directly send this to our solutions team at the following address:

[email protected] (for products like synthesizers, guitar pedals, studio and portable live gear)
      [email protected] (for enterprise products like live and tour sound as well as installed sound products)
      • Aug 28
    • rockbill01
      rockbill01

dear NicJonesMT

I think it will be of great help for me to reply to the email where I can directly discuss with the person in charge on weekends and holidays.
      I hope you have a great weekend.

thank you.

H.K.Oh

• Aug 28
    • rockbill01
      rockbill01

Hello..

I tried to contact you at the email address you gave me before, but it is confirmed that no one has read it yet.

I'm not sure, but it seems that mail from Korea is treated as spam.

First to [email protected], then to [email protected] and then to [email protected]

May I know if the person in charge of that email address has read my email?

The process is not smooth and I am not comfortable.
      Anyway, I'm sorry, but please try again.

thank you.

H.K.Oh

• Aug 30
  • New
    Alf59701
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Hello, 

My name is Katie and I have an in ear monitoring system through your brand and a couple of ours aren't working. I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to send them in to get them fixed or if it would be faster and easier to buy new ones? Thanks for the help.

read more...
    0 2
    • Alf59701
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Katie, what exactly is not working with your P16? If it is a setting issue, we may be able to help.
      • Sep 8
    • Alf59701
      GaryHiggins In addition to what Paul said, IMO, get them fixed if it’s hardware related, no question…even if you buy some new ones. Those are still great units and well worth repairing.
      • Sep 8
    • Alf59701
      Alf59701

The entire p16 doesn't work. There's no sound coming through and when it does, it is like you're in a box and there is some hardware issue I believe. How do I go about sending them in for repair?

• Sep 9
    • Alf59701
      Paul_Vannatto First check that the limiter is turned all of the way up (clockwise). There have been a few times musician have complained that their P16 wasn't working, only to find out their limiter was turned all the way down.

If you do indeed need the P16 repaired, click on the Support above and fill in the form to create a repair ticket.
      • Sep 9