Statistics

261,128 members
139,807 posts
  • New
    RandalB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-05

I want to use my XTouch Compact for midi CC's instrument controlling expression, dynamics and breath control.

Is anyone also using the unit for this exclusively and can explain how to set it up for that, from the start?  DAW Cubase.

Thanks kindly.

read more...
    0 3
    • RandalB
      NicJonesMT Hi RandalB.

To assign CC parameters to your XT Compact, you need to download the X-Touch Editor (Windows Only) and manually assign the controls you want to the hardware.

Alternatively you could use a MIDI learn function in Cubase to do this. We do not support Cubase so your best option would be to contact Steinberg directly for further support on MIDI Learn.

If you are still having issues, click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      • 11 hours ago
    • RandalB
      RandalB

• 10 hours ago
    • RandalB
      RandalB

Thanks, Nic. I did download the editor and input the 3 CC fader assignments. But for some reason, no data appears when I'm using the faders on the track recording on. That's why I feel like it's a Cubase assignment of some kind. I guess I'll follow your advice and put a ticket in to Steinberg. :-)

• 10 hours ago
  • New
    MarcelBagpipe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi, I need foot pedals quite often and like those of the 

FS112BX

Can one buy only the plastic footpedal piece of it as a spare part?

thank you

0 11
    • MarcelBagpipe
      Nigel67 Hi MarcelBagpipe. Only the spares team will be able to confirm your question. They can be contacted by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Dec 3