Statistics

269,506 members
149,215 posts
  • New
    bnajI_26
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-22

Can its play/stop function be controlled with a footswitch inserted into one of the pedal in's? If so, can the X-touch be configured for this operation because it's not defaulted for this. I tried two different footswitches and nothing happens.

Thanks, p

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    gio10001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-09

Do you have any carry case to suggest me to buy for my Behringer X-Touch Mini?

I bought the co2crea Hard travel case (for nanoKONTROL2) on Amazon, but it doesn't fit for my X-touch mini.

Any suggestion, please?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Benjazz31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05
    Hello, I made a purchase from woodbrass store. 
    The x-touch is not available at home but also at all online stores.
    Do you know the delivery times?
    thomann announces on its site a delay of 5 to 7 weeks!
    Is the problem the same as with car chips?

Cordialy

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    johnsorganworks
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Supplies of the UMX610 have been very restricted of late, so much so that I assumed it had been discontinued. I've just discovered that Gear4Music are expecting further supplies, but not till April. 

I would really like to know whether the keyboard is still being manufactured, and are Behringer committed to its future production.

Many thanks,

John

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    androo235
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-29

I'd like to ask some questions of any knowledgeable and experienced Reaper users out there, though, maybe my issues are general enough that any home-studio veterans with whatever DAW can respond. Thanks to anyone that does of course. I'd like opinion and observations as to whether what I have in mind is possible or has clear flaws or misconceptions on my part. First background. I'm a hobbyist musician, guitar mostly, but I ran a little analogue studio in my youth and can plink a keyboard a bit. So, now that I approach my dotage I finally have enough space and cash to equip a home studio. I use Reaper and have an X-Touch, a U-Phoria UMC404HD, an Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine and an AKAI MPK-mini. Where I want to go is to record live sound (guitars/basses/voices) either as overdubs to or overdubbed by midi-ed keyboard/drums, themselves, either sequenced (using Reaper?) or as performances that are then midi-editable (in Reaper?) to tidy up my messy playing. Reaper would be at the centre of this being the clock/sync source for any other midi-gear in the chain. Three more specific questions. Will I be able to send/record the midied OP of the SR-16 (or whatever midi-drum source) with each sound on it's own DAW track in one pass. Second, and related, is the SR-16 needed at all? Should/could I just use the MPK-Mini and whatever plug-in drums sounds it came with or I can find online? Third, the x-touch shows up as two midi-devices in Reaper preferences. What is the idea behind that? What scenarios might that help with and how? Overall, do you think my goal is achievable with the gear I have (or, perhaps less, if the SR-16 is superfluous)?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    TheSingingDrumr
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-12-28

I have recently gotten a sustain pedal for my motor 49 keyboard.  When I run it thru my daw, everything works just find as far as the keyboard when it is in midi mode.  However, when I change the keyboard to MC mode, so I can use the sliders to control things on my daw, etc - the sustain pedal plays not 127.

Anythoughts on how to change that?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Ric2001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

Hi, i own a model d, a ms101, a crave and now a swing keyboard controller. i like it but i have a problem.

it dont works with my ipad (connected to the camera controller). other midi devices work on it.

what can i do?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    fabnzey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Hello I have tried to download UMX 490 Mac drivers ( OS 11.2.3 BIG SUR) in vain. I can't fond them anywhere. Anyone to help? 

0 1
  • New
    jman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Can anyone please help me on how to order the manufacture chip with latest firmware?

I had a very old uno chip but want to replace it with the manufacture one and Behringer does not respond to me request.

Thank you all

0 4
    • jman
      Nigel67 Hi jman. I am very sorry that nobody has replied to the ticket that you submitted. Can you let me know the ticket number and I will ask someone to reply to you.
      • December 29, 2021
  • New
    BigD65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-27

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN UPGRADES SOFTWARE CIP FOR MY FCB1010 AND CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT ONE OR WERE TO GET ONE . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT. 

0 5