Statistics

269,001 members
148,658 posts
  • New
    angstema
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Hi all,

when i put on the Mp3 jack connection my phone and play some music from spotify or youtube, my Behringer don't work. Why? Maybe the Mp3 input is broken? Or maybe my Behringer can't play music from external devices? Can someone help me? If the same phone connect with a little JBL with jack cable he play music with no problems. Something is wrong with my HA-20R.

Thank You all!! 

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    danielebardi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi all,

i have just purchased a HA-40R, but i need a compatible food switch pedal (to switch between Clean channel to Overdrive channel).

Can you help me?

Thanks in adv

Daniele Bardi

0 2
  • New
    thachiefkeif
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Hello all, 

i am trying so hard to find a large replacement knob for the main dial on my old BTR2000. I've tried messaging on here and haven't gotten anything back. Any information would be appreciated; thanks!

0 27
    • thachiefkeif
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a parts ticket and someone will contact you directly as soon as possible.
      • Jan 12
      • Knob for BTR2000
        thachiefkeif William, thank you for your response. I have been waiting around a year now to have some sort of correspondence with this… I have now set two different tickets and the first one was ‘resolved’ even though I didn’t end up ever being contacted about how to get said knob. I guess the dude figured out what item number it was but that’s as far as it ever got. How will I be contacted about my ticket, and when can I expect this? I am literally just trying to get a piece of tiny plastic so I can sell this thing.
        • Jan 13