Statistics

260,912 members
139,565 posts
  • New
    underdog
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I AM LOOKING FOR A KNOB FOR THIS AMP. CAN ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM. THANKS

0 2
    • underdog
      Nigel67 Hi underdog. Please submit a ticket to our spares team and they will get back to you with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Sat at 11:39 PM
  • New
    mpmiller73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

I am trying to buy the fsb 104 footswitch that goes with the bugera 333 amp head i bought used. There are no stores in the US that carry these. Without the switch the app is worthless to me. 

0 7
    • mpmiller73
      NicJonesMT Hi MpMiller73.
      You can find a full list of our international retailers at the following link:

https://www.bugera-amps.com/buy.html

Alternatively you can click "Support" at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket, as they may be able to advise you further on this.

I do think that this pedal is actually discontinued though, so it may also be worth checking the second hand market.
      • Nov 10
    • mpmiller73
      mpmiller73

I have checked retailers. Sad, guess I'll just have to sell and go back to my marshall valvestate. Lol

• Nov 10