Statistics

261,330 members
140,034 posts
  • New
    paul510
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

I contacted the help desk in order to obtain a replacement power amp for for my BH250, and recieved an invoice indicating the parts that I needed, but so far (4 weeks later) nobody has picked up the phone in order for me to actually order the parts. I have left messages on their answerphone, but I've heard nothing.

Does anybody actually work there?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Oelmen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

Hey! I'm really having trouble figuring this out and haven't found articles online related to it. I play e-bass and a Moog synth bass on stage and I need them both to be heard from my bass cab and run via a single cord for the sound guy. For this purpose, I was dreaming about running my e-bass to the "Input" of the amp, and running the Moog synth bass to the insert / effect loop so it would bypass the preamp of the amp. So far I ger both inputs working indivitually but once the effect loop jack is plugged in, the "Input" jack cuts off and signal from it is no longer heard. What might I be missing here?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Lemro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Is The Prophet pedal analog dry through, i.e. is the dry signal path fully analog, or is it converted to digital? Thanks.

0 2
  • New
    Rutger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-03

I recently got a Brainwaves. I'm starting to scratch the surface of the posibilties of the toneprint editor and I'm starting to fall in love the pedal.
    Only downside I have encountered so far is the drop in volume with the pedal switched on.
    I've read about this issue on several boards, but can't find anything about it on the tribes.
    Is this some 'special feature' of the pedal wich might disapear with a firmware-update in the near future or is there a setting in the toneprint-editor I am missing to make up for this?

read more...
    0 5
    • Rutger
      Nigel67 Hi Rutger. Please can you submit a Technical Support ticket. If it is a software issue, then the Tech Team will be able to investigate further and feedback to the software team if necessary. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Dec 4
  • New
    ClodsPedals
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

So, to give this post context, I'm in Australia. I also completely understand that the market at the moment tends toward delay (especially when we are talking about anything containing silicon chips). I ordered the Magus Pro and the Zeus when they were available for preorder out here in Australia. The music stores that I ordered through have been more than helpful, but I was hoping someone on here could give a more firm ETA.

What I want to know is if there is anyone out there (Australia, or the rest of the world) that is waiting for/has recieved their pedals. If anyone from TC Electronic is reading this I would love to get an ETA on either of these pedals in Australia.

Cheers fam!

read more...
    0 3
    • ClodsPedals
      PedroRodrigues Hi ClodsPedals unfortunately any stock management is done directly by the Partners so I would suggest to contact our partners in Australia, please contact AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP
      • Dec 2
  • New
    Dsomer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hi. Where can I get a replacement pin for the poly tune it's fallen off somewhere so now clip and tuner are separate. Thanks

0 4
    • Dsomer
      Nigel67 Hi Dsomer. Please contact our Spares Team and they will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Nov 23
  • New
    itsmekeuh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

Hi ,
    I just noticed that the serialnumber from my HOF mini shows -1 as serialnumber where , before it had the correct serialnumber.

This is the case in the toneprint editor, both from my mobile device as well as the computer
    How can I solve this?

Regards, Koen

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    akpop
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-14

I've been happy so far with my Qunitessence. THen today I noticed an extreme volume drop when engaging the pedal (in front of the amp and first in the pedal chain). Both in latch and momentary mode.

While trying different cables and power supplies (to exclude any other possible causes) I noticed a strong tone degradation when the Qunitessence was the only pedal between guitar and amp.

Both the tone degradation and the volume drop got less severe once I put another bufferd pedal between guitar and Quintessence.

Is my unit defective or is it just not supposed to be the only pedal in front of the amp?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    miasmo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Can anyone tell me the type of housing screws (diameter, threads, etc.) used in the TC Electronic mini pedals? I need to find slightly longer ones for the Ditto+, HOF mini, and polytune mini.

0 4
  • New
    thiswood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hello!

I felt that my Comp pedal has extreme high volume output when it's activeted. I've tried to make confiq in software but with no results. Anybody that fell the same?

/Andreas

0 10
    • thiswood
      PedroRodrigues Hi thiswood, thank you for your post,the Spectra Comp Bass operates as compressor reducing the dynamic range of a signal it will help you to “even out” signal level variations by reducing signal peaks dynamically.
      Reducing the dynamic range gives you more headroom that you can use to increase the overall signal level.
      The result is a more consistent signal that is easier to work with both for the guitar player and the sound engineer. Compression can be used either subtly or as a pronounced effect.
      More specifically the Spectra Comp Bass is a multiband compressor, it Splits an audio signal into several frequency bands before compressing tremendously helps fi ght undesired “breathing”/pumping.
      Think of a multiband compressor as multiple compressor targeting and processing low, mid and high frequency ranges independently and efficiently.
      You must use the Sustain knob to set the amount of compression that should be applied to the signal.
      This corresponds to the Threshold parameter/ knob you will find in most studio compressors.
      -You can set the Sustain parameter to high values to lower the compression threshold. A low threshold means that compression kicks in more often, reducing the dynamic range of the signal. In combination with high Level settings, this will give you a consistent signal with lots of squeeze, squash and nearly endless sustain.
      - You can set the Sustain knob to a low setting for a high threshold,meaning compression will kick in less often. This will give you just a hint of compression when the signal exceeds the threshold. This is perfect for clean rhythms.
      It is important to understand that the Spectra Comp Bass compressor automatically employs make-up gain.
      As a compressor reduces the dynamic range of the processed signal by attenuating peaks, gain is applied to compensate for the reduced signal level.
      As you increase the Sustain, more compression and more make-up gain is applied, in other words: The signal becomes louder.
      Please note that higher Sustain settings will increase noise, as the noise floor is inevitably amplified along with the signal.
      • Nov 14
Go to page