Statistics

234,321 members
109,987 posts
  • New
    FretFiles
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Hi,

I want to wire up my pedalboard for stereo, but sometimes i'll use it in mono. If I leave patch cables inserted into both inputs and both outputs of the pedal, and then use it in mono only, will this negatively affect the operation? Will the pedal detect both left and right cables are plugged in and then change the effect for stereo?

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-04

MOJOMOJO PAUL GILBERT EDITION
    bit.ly/TE-MOJOMOJO-PAUL-GILBERT-EDITION

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTFBW5y0l_A

We’re very excited to have collaborated with the mighty Paul Gilbert on a specially modified edition of the MOJOMOJO OVERDRIVE pedal. If you’re looking for a huge overdrive sound, you better ally with Mr. Big himself to have the fundamental tone dialed in just right!

#TCElectronic #MOJOMOJOPAULGILBERTEDITION #MOJOMOJO #PaulGilbert

read more...
    2 12
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-28

ZEUS DRIVE OVERDRIVE
    bit.ly/TC-Electronic-ZEUS-DRIVE-OVERDRIVE

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sJodSX-kw

ZEUS DRIVE has arrived direct from the heavens, this golden chalice among overdrive pedals has a luxurious warm tone and quite an astonishing dynamic response, injecting the nectar of the gods directly into your guitar sound.

#TCElectronic #ZEUSDRIVEOVERDRIVE #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    2 18
  • New
    Godric
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hi, I have just bought a Flashback Mini Delay and I am rather surprised that none of the product documentation (QS guide) mentions whether the inputs and outputs are mono or stereo.

Looking from outside into the sockets it looks like they are both TRS which suggests they might be stereo unless a TR/mono jack is inserted.

Can anyone elaborate on this?

Godric

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    flobass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hello,

I search the caracteristics to the bass cab k210 speaker. Could you give me theses informations? Sensitivity, yield etc...

My bass cab is a K210 serial number:S181000133BRQ

Regards

Floran

0 7
  • New
    EdPolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Hi,

I have BG250-208 and Switch-3 pedal. However, I never know which TonePort is active. Is there a way to  know when each of these slots are active? I want to load two different effects but am always able to load one in slot 2. When I activate slot ! nothing is happeneing. Mute siwtch (#3) is working fine.

Thanks,

Ed

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Bluesmanstar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

How can eliminate unsed bank, without having to scroll through them all, on Plethora x5?

Thank you.

0 15
  • New
    AnthonyCirillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

I understand how to beam sounds to the mini but then is that the sound you are stuck with until you beam another one to override? Thanks

0 26
  • efrencamilo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

I wanted to get a plethora, but I watched a YT video where the presenter talks about the lag that the effect has when changing boards with MIDI program changes. I've read some discussions about it and people calls it "normal behavior". Not at all, is not normal, is just a bad design decision by not thinking in consideration live performance and one button MIDI Changes, that for what I've been read many of us use while playing. The design team simply thought in another use. But enough of negativity, I just declare my opinion. Now let's be proactive,  I have thought in two solutions for this lag.

1.- Send Program changes in channel 1 and controller changes in channel 2. Different channels for one thing and another. This will work with any MIDI controller that can send one program change and 5 control change messages over different channels with the push of a button.

I'm building an Arduino MIDI foot controller, so in that particular case is posible to program that behavior. And of course a computer DAW can do it as well. But maybe the vast majority of MIDI controllers can't.

2.- The TC developing Team Option. Add the chance to program inside the Plethora the behavior we want when a program change is received. I imagine something like this:

PC000 - BOARD# - FX1(ON/OFF) - FX2(ON/OFF) - FX3(ON/OFF) - FX4(ON/OFF) - FX5(ON/OFF)

It means that when the Plethora receives the MIDI Program 000, we can assign a board and the status of the five FX on that board.

So when playing live this could happen:

Song #1

PC000 Clean sound MIDI controlled amp channels or whatever...

Plethora programing: Board 1 - OFF - OFF - ON - ON - ON

PC001 Crunch sound with all your MIDI controlled Gear

Plethora programing: Board 1 - OFF - ON - OFF - ON - ON

PC002 Lead Sound....

Plethora programing: Board 1 - ON - OFF - OFF - OFF - ON

Crowd cheers you up. You change to a new MIDI PC for song 2:

Song # 2

PC003 Another crunch sound

Plethora programing: Board 2 - OFF - ON - ON - ON - ON

You get the idea.

So you play live, use board 1 for song # 1 and with PC000 to PC0002 you just change the status of the 5 FX on that board. Then when it's time for song # 2 you can do the board change and the lag is irrelevant.

I will skip the plethora until something like this is implemented, because, although is possible to do so, I don't want to go back to logic programming, add new functions and variables on my Arduino MIDI controller.

I may opt for the Nova System, which I used to have a few years back, is a solid unit... with another design flaw.

The infamous drive section and the chance to put the drive section before the amp and the rest on the FX loop. The design team simply didn't wanted to give us that.

Don't get me wrong TC effects are truly amazing and reliable (NovaSystem, G-Major1, NovaDelay and Polytune user here), but sometimes you just can't understand why such obvious things got out of the equation. 

Anyway in the end it doesn't matter because musicians will always find the way.

And If you love the Plethora, believe me you can overcome this design flaw with Arduino, but it implies a lot of thinking, work and learn some programing.

Please be safe everyone!!!

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    dhodgson99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

Windows desktop user here, with a 4-knob Hypergravity pedal from 2015 running latest firmware & TonePrint app. Documentation is out of date and the TonePrint 2 app feels... clumsy and unhelpful. Deciding to revisit this pedal and go deeper, can you help with these questions?

1) Can you store a TonePrint so that it replaces any one of the Spectra/Toneprint/Vintage toggle settings (i.e., your choice of three available locations - this is how Source Audio's very similar pedals work), or merely the single middle TonePrint toggle setting? Does the toggle have to be set to "Toneprint" in order to receive a TonePrint, and if not, what happens?

2) Related to the above: When storing a TonePrint, are the Spectra & Vintage toggle settings left untouched?

3) When storing a Toneprint, does it survive power-off or have to be reloaded?

4) Is there any way to "Restore Factory Settings" of the HyperGravity?

5) Is there any way to query & edit the internal state of the HyperGravity? I.e., if someone gave you an unknown HyperGravity pedal could you edit it in place using the TonePrint editor without knowing the template or preset it was loaded with?

6) Is there a way to save a TonePrint to an external file such that it can be archived & loaded in later? I have no idea where the TonePrint editor is saving its presets.

7) Is there any way to edit an Artist Toneprint, or are they deliberately meant to be secret and unmodifiable?

8) Will we be seing new documentation & HyperGravity-specific information both for the pedal and the TonePrint desktop app? Besides a general lack of information, many of the t.c. electronic links related to the HG & TonePrint Editor are dead.

Thanks - djh

read more...
    0 24
    • dhodgson99
      NicJonesMT Hi DHodgson99
      I will try to answer you questions as best as I can when using the Toneprint Version 4 editor.

1 -You can only upload Toneprints to the Toneprint slot. When you connect the pedal to the Toneprint app it will ask you to select the Toneprint slot to proceed.

2 - Yes these are not changed

3 - Yes. The TP will still be there after a power cycle.

4 - There is a factory default Toneprint that you can reupload to the pedal.

5 - Unfortunately not. It is not possible to see the settings of a TonePrint already uploaded to a pedal.

6 - Unfortunately no. It is not possible to save the Toneprint as an external file.

7 - No, it is not possible to change artist Toneprints.

8 - I will pass this request on the development team.

If you need further support please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • May 24
    • dhodgson99
      dhodgson99

Thank you, Nic!

• May 24
Go to page