Statistics

253,484 members
131,046 posts
  • New
    Alxl29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi, 

I'd like to plug the XLR balanced output (post eq) of my BQ500 into a mixing desk (Mackie ProFX16v3), but need to enable 48v phantom power of the desk. 

Does the amp have a built-in safety to allow that? If not, can I use an XRL to 1/4 cable or another workaround? Or do I absololutly need a DI box? 

Thanks for your help! 

Regards,
    Alex

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    AlanWilkes
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-09-17

Hi

Where does the toneprint circuit lay in the schematic of the amp, i.e. Pre or post EQ and does it come out of the DI socket ?

Thanks

Alan

0 11
  • New
    JayDodge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

I need a replacement knob for my TC Electronics RH450 bass amp.

0 10
    • JayDodge
      Nigel67 Hi JayDodge. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mon at 10:18 PM
  • New
    Andrewdlevy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Broken Pot 

0 5
    • Andrewdlevy
      Nigel67 Hi Andrewdlevy. Please submit a spares ticket and a colleague will get back to you with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 27