Statistics

299,779 members
183,556 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

We have succeeded to move the PRO-VS vector engine into a Eurorack module and called it the Victor. The amazing morphing function allows the merging of different oscillators. With our ever-expanding range of affordable Eurorack modules, the experience of modular has never been so accessible.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #MusicTribe #synthesizer

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

Mamo-Z shared with us his amazing synth project: “I made a wooden rack like Moog Modular by DIY.”
    Let’s celebrate Mamo-Z and please leave a comment.

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe” FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #synthsforall #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Magy123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

Hey guys! Any updates on the status of the Toro? I'm really waiting to get one! :D

0 3
  • New
    peterbolmehag
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

Hi,

Aynone else who has got their Odyssey turn "golden" by having the black paintwork being eaten up by the sun?

Look at attached pictures.

0 3
  • New
    Flausn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-19

sometimes the glide knop can change the arp and sequencer speed sometimes not
    and the most annoying the tempo changes sometimes when arp and hold is active ! it happens sometimes after switching on sometimes its ok for hours . it is not normal or how is it possible sometimes the glide knop does nothing with the arp speed and sometimes it does ??? its the same in sequencer mode.
    and mosty when i turn it of and back on the function is normal and the glide knop does not change the tempo.
    i dont know how the error is been triggered.

greetings from germany

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Kingkorg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

Here it is finally.

https://youtu.be/lMfXv6Q4hsw

Audio Input Mod

0 6
  • New
    LanceArnold
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-08

Hi guys.

I am attempting to connect my Electric Guitar and/or Electric Harp into my (minimal) Eurorack system and I have been looking at the Behringer 992 Control Voltages Module. 

Is this the module I need get to feed my instruments into the modulation/filter chain via the EXT Input jack ?

If the 992 cant do this, then what module do you suggest I be looking at?

I am looking to feed directly into the Eurorack for modulation/filtering prior to the Pedals and Amp.

Regards,

Lance.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    dngdwn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-01

I can no longer send midi to my Behringer Neutron, I've tried Midi over USB, sending it via my midi interface and also sequencing it from my Digitakt and other synth using midi out and nothing works. 

Using the Neutron software I've confirmed that I'm using the right midi channel and that the midi dips are not affecting this.

I've also tried factory resetting the Neutron and updating it to the latest firmware and nothing seems to work. 

Can anyone advise what I should do next?

read more...
    0 11
    • dngdwn
      NicJonesMT Hi Dngdwn. Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide a detailed description of your Full setup.
      • Mon at 4:37 AM
  • New
    Slingsby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

I've had my Neutron a few years now and have noticed that the cutoff frequency pot has become a little scratchy.  Is is possible to buy a replacement so that my tech can fit it please?

0 1
  • New
    rK22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

when I try to launch the synth tribe app, I get this error message:

“SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.7-1.app” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

read more...
    0 2
Go to page