Statistics

290,109 members
172,703 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-06-14

We're very excited about having received our second revision of the PRO-16 boards. Our software and systems engineers have been working hard to  get the earlier revision up and running. In the process we made improvements and corrections, which were all implemented in this latest board layout. As you can see this 16-voice synth has an insane amount of analog components.

The team feels confident that this board revision should be final. Fingers crossed:-)

---------------------

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our "Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #synthsforall #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    3 18
  • New
    cjohnson23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

hey there, 

I recently recieved a replacement TD-3 as I had to return a faulty unit. Does anyone know what I need to do on the care portal in order to update the product registration?

Do I simply register the unit as a net-new, file a special kind of ticket to update the current registration, call or email someone? 

I don't necessarily want to try registering again from scratch, because the previous unit came with an extended waranty and I don't want to lose that.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
    • cjohnson23
      Dale_M Hi there, if the unit was completely swapped out simply create a new product registration with the same purchase date. Upload the same proof of purchase. The warranty will still be honoured.
      • Jun 22
  • New
    acabrecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi everyone! 
    so just wanna say I really love the poly D! The tones that can come out of this beauty is insane!

The only problem I have is there's a couples of keys (A2,A#2,B2) that are making a weird sticky sound when i press them a bit harder, like a physical sticking plastic sound! So i thought oh maybe i got a bad unit so I ordered a second one, which to my dismay, does the same thing but just on different keys this time. 

it doesn't affect the sound in anyway but at a 1000$ CAD I would have liked to see a better quality control!

Im hesitating about my next move, do I send them back to amazon and hope that the third one is gonna be ok? Is it worth it or they all do that? 

View Video
    read more...
    0 10
    • acabrecords
      NicJonesMT Hi Acabrecords.
      Is this happening just on these specific keys or on all?
      There is a small rubber bump stop underneath the keys with an air pocket in. If you push the keys with some force it causes the pop noise, as the air is released.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page, and provide a short video of the noise you are getting. From there we can then try to determine if it is the bump stop or something else that you are getting.
      • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords Hi Nick! So on the first unit it was the key mentioned above and on the second it’s B3, C3 and D3.
        • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords i did posted a video on the post but when i get home ill take another one and send it to support! Thanks
        • ·
        • Jun 10