Statistics

209,131 members
81,420 posts
  • New
    RobinAlexanderv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

using protools 12 with digi 003 and synthtribe software, i’m not able to sync via any option to set sequencer and lfo speed on sessions tempo. And this sync in doesn’t work with just a click coming in? 

0 1
  • New
    diggler001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-16

FL studio 20.8
    Hardware:
    Behringer Rd8
    Behringer TD3 

Both connected via USB to computer and configured in FL studio on separate midi ports.

Issue:
    When FL studio is in "Pattern" mode, and I press Start in FL, Both the RD8 and TD3 will correctly start playing their currently selected patterns (internal patterns, i'm not sending midi CC notes), starting at the very beginning of the patterns. I can press Stop and Start over and over, and it will always start playing from the beginning. (this is how i expect it to work).

However, when I change FL studio to "Song" mode, the RD8 continues to work as above (starting it's patterns from the very beginning).
    The TD3 however, will start it's pattern seemingly at a random spot (though it sounds like it is just picking up in the middle of the pattern where ever it last was stopped). I have tried clicking the Stop button in FL a couple times thinking it might "reset" back to beginning, and also verified in arrangement window the marker is at the beginning as well, but the TD3 will still start wherever it last left off without starting from the beginning of the pattern as it does in "pattern" mode.

Workaround:
    I have worked around this by not connecting the TD3 via usb, but instead slaving it off the RD8 using a trigger out of the Rd8 to the 'Sync In' on the TD3 and setting the td3 to "trig" for sync mode. Doing this, the TD3 always starts from the beginning of it's selected pattern when the RD8 starts.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there difference in the midi commands that get sent with a start/stop in Pattern vs. Song mode that would explain the behavior?

thanks!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-12

OSCILLATOR MODULE 1004
    bit.ly/BE-OSCILLATOR-MODULE-1004

Features discrete transistor circuitry to add vintage character and is equipped with coarse and fine frequency controls, frequency range switch, on/off switch, pulse width control, 3 modulation attenuators and best of all it features 3-position toggle switches for each waveform which can be set to inverted/off/non-inverted, all the enabled waveforms are mixed together to create complex waveform shapes and amazing sounds.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #OSCILLATORMODULE1004 #2500Series #Keys #Synthesizers #Keyboard

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    jimbobjim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

I am using renoise as my DAW and send MIDI from that to my MS-1 and TD-3 via USB.  I can send notes in a sequence from renoise, however I have not been able to get glide/slide to work on either yet.  Is this possible when sequencing externally?  What MIDI needs to be sent for this work on either machine?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    sudocat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

The last FW update for the odyssey was one year ago, when will we be able to clock the sequencer/arp via the external trig in like we can on the MS-101 ?  Thank you Behringer!

0 6
  • New
    Ensichei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hi I bought my first two hardware synths the neutron and model d. The neutron arrived the day before yesterday, the model d still does not arrive. I noticed a distortion in the filter with resonance approaching halfway through the pot.

Also always with resonace ranging from half and over when I use the cutoff pot I hear crackling noises.

I have also noticed that sometimes the pwm's pots also work on all waves and not just on the preset ones. Should I send it back?

Ps: sorry i'm not good with english and i used google translate :(

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Meborrh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-03

Hello, i have the problem that whenever i press play  on my daw with the Poly D on external sync mode the arpegiator sequencer starts playing on its own, i also own a Crave and on the Crave the software allows me to disable the sequencer sync and problem solved, but i do not find the option for the Poly D and i cant figure out  how to solve this, i just want to sync to tempo to eventually press play if i so decide to and be in sync but i do not want it to start as soon as i press play on my daw.

Any way around this?

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-12-31

Hi,

The Crave documentation shows that the ASSIGN output could be 0/5V or -/+5V.
    But there is nothing more on the subject.
    Is it something related to what is set for the ASSIGN patch output ? CC or something else ?
    Or is it something we can change  and how ?

I selected CC7 for ASSIGN, expecting the generated CV to be -/+5V, but it seems to be 0/+5V because when I plug ASSIGN output to VCA patch input and send CC7 the final output volume change but never totally reach 0= No volume ???

Further more the Sequencer and Arpegiator volume are not changed ??
    Bug ?

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    free-variation
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-30

Hello,

I have found that I have to really pound the black keys to get the same accent as on the white keys (currently set to its default of 96).  Is this a hardware issue requiring servicing?

Thanks.

0 6
  • New
    CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-12-30

Hi,
    Is it normal that the VCA CV input have no complete action on VCA /Line output ?
    It is my first problem.

I first started using ASSIGN output and patched it into VCA CV input, I selected CC7 for ASSIGN value, then send on Crave midi USB input CC7 from an external expression pedal connected to a midi controller.
    The output volume was modified but there was always some output note playing, even after sending a CC7 with value 0.

Then I changed my strategy and used a midi to CV adapter (Doepfer Dark Link) converting midi CC7 to CV and patching with this the VCA CV input.

But no success : the volume increases or decreases with CC7 values but when I set the value to zero and send a midi note there is still an output ???

My second problem is that VCA CV input has no effect on sequencer or arpegiator ???
    Is this normal ?

Is the only option to control Crave output volume to use a Volume pedal on it's output ? No way to use midi ?

read more...
    0 10
Go to page