Statistics

288,993 members
171,452 posts
  • New
    cRIESis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Hello everybody and i hope someone can fix my problem?

When i connect the TD-3 through the USB port to the Roland DJ808 NO sound..

When i connect a Roland TB-3 through the USB port to the DJ808 everything works fine!

So why is the TD-3 give no sound....Thnx

read more...
    0 6
    • cRIESis
      WilliamR The USB on the TD-3 only transmits and receives midi information via PC. The USB does not transmit any sound.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    dadad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Playing consecutive notes will lose certain notes. I used to do this a lot, but it never happened and I was very impressed by it. Also I remember some users complaining about Wasp not being able to accurately handle such consecutive notes, not the  td3 /cat PRO1 . I think this is a new problem that has only recently appeared, so why should it create new problems for no reason.

Now, consecutive notes must be kept at a certain distance to be processed correctly, which was not the case before.

read more...
    0 16
    • dadad
      NicJonesMT Hi Dadad.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible and we can then advise you further on this.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-06-01

Caption this great image one of our customers sent in:-)

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    1 9
  • New
    Kev123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I recentley received my TD-3 and by mistake deleted all the factory default patterns.

Is there any way that I can retrieve the factory default Patterns on my TD-3.

Is there perhaps a sqs file that i can reinstall the default patterns

read more...
    0 4
    • Kev123
      PedroRodrigues Hi Kev123, thank you for your post, unfortunately there is no process on the TD-3 to restore default patterns. Thank you
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Stubedo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Hi, can anyone help, I have the A-440 tone coming out of the synth, but can't get a sound from the oscillators. Never had this problem before,had the synth for a year and a half?..

0 9
    • Stubedo
      PedroRodrigues Hi Stubedo, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest performing a the full calibration process for you Model D, for that please follow the link below to access the full guide for this process:https://wsi.li/dl/gSWYhHea8zpCPqDzy/ Thank you
      • 9 hours ago
    • Stubedo
      Stubedo This looks like a scammers site,,,The link above?
      • 8 hours ago