Statistics

299,670 members
183,442 posts
  • New
    Mikeaux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

Hi,

Is there any way to send midi tempo values from Microsoft Word to the Voicelive 3 Extreme to set tempo?  I use Microsoft Word files for my lyrics, and when I open up the individual song files, I'd like to have a tempo setting in each song file with individual tempo values to be sent automatically via USB midi to my Voicelive 3 Extreme, automatically setting the tempo.  Is that possible?  If not, is there a way around it?  I'm using Windows 10 Pro.  Any help is definitely appreciated.  Thanks.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    groshat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-05
    Hello,
    I downloaded and installed version 1.1.02 for mac of voicesupport 2, and now it gives me the following message: The application “VoiceSupport2” can’t be opened.
    and also this message: “VoiceSupport2” will damage your computer. You should move it to the Bin.
    What could be the problem ? 
    I downloaded the app from the official TC Helicon website.
    read more...
    0 2
    • groshat
      WilliamR We have recently posted The latest mac build on the website and should no longer have any issues. It should install without warning about malware having any issues launching.
      • 6 hours ago
  • New
    rasky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-02

I'm having a hard time finding any documentation on the switch3 mapping features of the latest firmware for Voicelive Play.

I am trying to map any one of the switches to the "hit" function so I can trigger it remotely.

Thank you

read more...
    0 4
    • rasky
      kiskadar69 Starting from a certain firmware, the blue VoiceLive Play has a CONTROL parameter, which must be set to "CUSTOM", so the Switch-3 switches can be programmed with the following functions: Loop Rec/Play, Loop Stop/Clear, Loop Undo, Loop Start/Stop, 1 BTN Looper, Tap Tempo, Harmony On/Off, Delay On/Off, uMod On/Off, Transducer On/Off, Hardtune On/Off, Doubling On/Off, Reverb On/Off, Preset Down, Preset Up, Hit. If you assign the Harmony or Delay function to one of the buttons, you can also select the momentary mode for both separately.
      Unfortunately the procedure is not described in the VoiceLive Play manual (TC-Helicon has not updated the manual). Press the SETUP button and scroll to the tab where the Switch-3 mode can be set (LOOP MODE or CUSTOM). If no such setting is found, the VoiceLive Play firmware must be updated.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6j19MT5E90&t=2m15s
      • Oct 2
  • New
    SUNESIS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-01

Dears, I'm a singer / synth player. I've been performing live for the past 2 years and unfortunately there are many venues without a proper voice/guitar (mic or floor) monitor, which might lead to a bad performance.

I don't seem to be able to find the VoiceSolo FX150 or the Singthing at any store. What am I missing? are they discontinued or are there new products? would you recommend me any other product? 

Thank you so much!

Sunesis.bandcamp.com

read more...
    0 8
    • SUNESIS
      PedroRodrigues Hi SUNESIS, thank you for your post, please ponder that neither the TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX 150 or the SINGTHING are discontinued or even in End of Life. I would suggest that you follow the link below and contact some of our Partners and Resellers to request information on availability. https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Oct 2
  • New
    ignasipoveda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

Hello,

I'm from Spain and I'm user of a voiceplay touch 2 sice 4 years, always very happy with all his options. Since the last week, when I plug in the machine, it doesn't turn on. It has always done it automatically and now it doesn't react. What can I do?

Thanks a lot!

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    RobiD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Hi,

Hoping for some help or guidance on this.

I've had the VK for probably 2 years.  When I first got it, I set up channel 3 to receive midi and this has work great all this time. I set Program changes and CC# all on this channel including note data for harmonies.

Today I had to reset the unit to factory defaults. Now when I try to set to Channel 3, I am getting multiple channels setting to receive midi instead of just channel 3.  I have tried many different ways of only sending data/note/s from keyboard (Novation Launchkey mini), via Roland UMone, then through cakewalk to set the channel to send on. No matter what I do, multiple channels are setting. I have followed the manual instructions. From Cakewalk, I solo channel 3, hold down set while pressing notes on the keyboard. I've tried short holds all the way to very long holds. If I aim to set channel 3, channels 3 to 11 are now receiving midi data. If I try to just set channel 16, then I get: 16 plus 1 to 7.

Am I missing something simple. It has been sometime since I first set this up. I have read over and over the manual but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Robi.

read more...
    0 12
    • RobiD
      kiskadar69 I think this is because the "8 channel natural" (8 spaced rainbow dots) or "8 channel tight" (8 closed rainbow dots) harmony setting is selected. Choose another harmony setting. See page 6 ("Editing Effects") of the "TC-Helicon Perform-VK User Manual".
      • Sep 26
  • New
    helenane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Hi everyone. 

Does anyoine knows how to erase at once all imported loops, including the ones already used in the presets' slots, I mean the entire user content?

I managed to erase the slots individually, within the presets, but not to completly erase the imported loops from the device.

And I'm still afraid to press Reset to the original settings, afraid of not losing something important that is not user content. Is this the only solution?

Many thanks for your help. 

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    helenane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Hello everyone and thanks for your help.
    After testing the Looper of Voicelive 3, I have 2 questions for which I didn't find the answers in the manual, or in any tutorial. Can anyone with more experience help me with some advice?

1. Which is the maximum length for an imported loop in Voicelive 3 or the maximum length of a loop that one can use in a preset slot? (also because I'm trying to imagine the benefit of a backing track compared to a loop "as long as a song").

2. After testing the looper overdub, I tried to find out if there is any possible way to use the overdub for comping (I mean, using the overdub to replace a vocal take with a better one, so RECORDING THE NEW TAKE IN THE PLACE OF THE PREVIOUS ONE, not just overlapping the vocals and recording the new take over the previous take).?

Thanks a lot.

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Osotwa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

Hello there. I recently purchased TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2(VLT2) and I need to start using it in my studio to create harmonies based on the chords of my songs. I've tried to connect VLT2 directly to my PC through the USB cable but unfortunately my VLT2 is not detected in my favorite DAW(Studio One 5). So my workaround is to route the VLT2 main outs to my audio interface(Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen) and then connect my audio interface main outs to the VLT2 Aux Input. Now my question is: Can the VLT2 Aux input be overloaded if I connect the said audio Interface's main outputs(TRS Outputs) to the VLT2 Aux input? 

read more...
    0 4
    • Osotwa
      PedroRodrigues Hi Osotwa, thank you for your post, please ponder TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 does not allow multitracking via USB so you would to have to configure a STEREO IN and STEREO OUT to allow a DAW configuration. Please consider that regarding the VOICELIVE TOUCH 2 outputs, the XLR Output marked in blue will produce a mono signal.
      The 1/4” TRS Outputs marked in red are the main outputs, they can be configured for Mono, Dual Mono or Stereo output in the Setup menu.
      When you set the Output parameter to Stereo, the left and right audio channels are output to the left and right ¼” TRS jacks when connected to a stereo monitor or PA system.
      The XLR jack will output the left side audio only.
      Mono setting (default) The factory setting is that the left TRS output and the XLR output contain the summed mono mix including effects.
      The right TRS jack outputs your dry voice with Tone applied to the mic input signal but no effects. Sending both a mono mix of the effects and the dry signal to a mixing desk is useful when a live sound engineer wants to control the balance of wet/dry mix at the mix position.
      In this case, set the Lead Mute parameter to On.
      Dual Mono Setting When you set the Output parameter to Dual Mono, the left TRS output and the XLR jacks output the effected vocal, and the effected guitar signal is output from the right TRS jack.
      In this configuration, a sound engineer can control the level balance between the mono wet vocal, such as vocal with harmonies and effects and the mono wet guitar signal.
      • Sep 26
  • New
    garubi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20
    A few days ago I started using a Voicelive Play and so far I like its effects and overall usability.
    Anyway I'm missing some sort of parametric EQ or low cut filter...
    In fact I'm using the Voicelive not for my voice but to apply effects to an accordion and would like to "cut" the low end up to 200Hz to filter out the keys' "thumb".
    Previously I used and old Digitech WX400 and it has a 3 band parametric EQ very basic but it did the job.
    Now I can't find anything similar in the Play... I'm looking in the wrong place?
    Thank you
    read more...
    0 4
    • garubi
      PedroRodrigues Hi garubi, thank you for your post, please ponder the only tool that offers EQ, Compression and Gate on the Voicelive Play is the Tone Style. That applies varying amounts of Adaptive EQ, Compression and Gate.

There are 9 styles to choose from:

1. OFF – No Tone Style is applied.
      2. NORMAL – Some “bottom”, “mid” and “air” EQ , light compression and minor gating (when
      the input level gets low enough, the input is muted) is applied to the signal.
      3. LESS BRIGHT – Similar to Normal, but with less emphasis on high frequency EQ.
      4. NORM+WARMTH – Similar to Normal, with a small “mid bump” to add some warmth to the
      voice.
      5. MORE COMP – Utilizes the Normal EQ and Gating settings, but with more aggressive compression settings. This is a good setting to try if you have a large dynamic range when singing
      and want to keep your levels under control.
      6. NORM NO GATE – Removes the Gate function from the normal setting. This means that even
      at very low input levels, the mic is still active or “hot”.
      7. LESS BRIGHT NG – The same as Less Bright, but with the Gate function removed.
      8. WARMTH NG – The same as NORM+WARMTH, but with the Gate function removed.
      9. MORE COMP NG – The same as MORE COMP, but with the Gate function removed

For more information on this unit, please follow the link below:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEH

Thank you
      • Sep 20
    • garubi
      garubi

Hi Pedro, thank you for your help. I'll try that settings, thank you. As a suggestion (or feature request) I think that even a fixed "low cut" setting, on/off could be useful in many cases, for example to cut out the noises when the singer handles the mic etc...

• Sep 21
Go to page