Statistics

227,999 members
102,806 posts
  • New
    Rokinroger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi.  I just recieved the harmony Singer 2 and it came with only 3 rubber feet.  How can I get one more?

0 1
  • New
    Johnldonofrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-07

I need an inexpensive simple pitch correction processor. Will the mike mechanic really help get my voice in tune. Thanks 

0 0
  • New
    DanLewis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04
    Was hoping you could help me with my Mic Mechanic. Something seems to have gone wrong during the firmware update process. Now, the pedal doesn't work and VoiceSupport2 doesn't recognise it as a TCH device. 

Please advise. Thanks!
    read more...
    0 1
  • New
    AudioPostProduction2962
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

I used my new MM2 out in the real world, an outdoor/battery powered jam. I use an on/off switch on the mic cable, Neutrik NC3FXS-B. It appears auto gain is ramping up the gain with the mic off. When I turn the mic on, much unpleasantness ensues. Is there a way to keep auto gain from doing this? Is there any documentation on how the adaptive aspects of MM2 operate?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Roland1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-04-25

Hi
    After playing saxophone with the VL3, i use it now with the Blues Harmonica.
    Sometimes when I play a very high note on the harp, the sound from the VL3 begins to "clink" oder "stutter". 
    I uploded a file to demonstrate.
    Then it don't stop, even if a change the preset. The only way to stop that sound is to shut down the VL3 and start it again.

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 317
  • New
    MyLivingRoomLive
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

Has anybody found a way to engage/disengage the harmony in the Harmony Singer 2 via a footswitch?

Basically, I'm looking for a footswitch version of the MCA100

https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CDC

We perform live weekly and my partner sings and plays piano and she would like to have the Harmony Singer 2 pedal up on top of the piano so that she can switch harmony patterns between songs while engaging the harmony effect with her foot during songs while she sings and plays.

facebook.com/mylivingroomlive

We love the Harmony Singer 2 and we would use it more during live performances if we had this remote control option.

Thanks!

Craig

co-host/producer/engineer/drums
    My Living Room: Live!

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    sanelso2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi, I have two questions:

1) Is there any difference between the TC Helicon Voicelive Play and the Play Acoustic, besides the Play Acoustic having the guitar input (for key detection and efxs) and guitar effects? So does this mean both versions of the units have "exactly" the same vocal effects?

2) On either unit, cans Voicelive VoiceSupport2 software be used to pre-program the keys of invidual presets that can be then sent to the VLP units? ...or is the VoiceSupport2 software basically for only backing up, copying, and changing order of presets?

Thanks for you help in advance!

read more...
    0 1
    • sanelso2
      JoeRivers96 Hi, thank you for your contact. The vocal fx on these two units are the same - you will see some different presets on the Play Acoustic due to the guitar input.

Unfortunately internal settings cannot be edited on VoiceSupport 2. This software is purely for preset management and firmware updates.
      • 6 hours ago
  • New
    MarkMorita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-06

Can you please update the firmware to allow users to allow both loop sounds and tempo to a preset?

•  When MET is set to MUTE in the saved loop slot, I am able to save the sound of the metromone to the loop slot (e.g. Kick or stick). However, when MET is set to MUTE, then VL3X ignores the tempo saved in the present.
    • However if I set MET to OFF, then I can get VL3X to play the metronome at a tempo that matches the preset. However, then neither the loop slot nor present remember the loop sound.

I just want to be able to save the followoing type of info to presets.  Preset #1 has a kick metrnome at 60 bpm, and preset #2 has a stick metronome at 80 bpm.  Should be possible.

P.S. I have found a strange hack to save this informatino to the loop slot, but this is not a good solution becuase I would then need one loop slot for each present, and there aren't enough.  Also, when I move presetns around, I would need to remember to manually update the loops slots, and that would become unmanagable.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    litesnsirens
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-04

I have used many TC products over the years was up to voicelive 3 but switched over to voicelive rack because, well, I wanted less stuff on the floor.  I use an axe fx 3 for guitar and I control pretty much everything from an RJM Music Mastermind GT10 midi controller which is amazing. It allows me to just have one device on the ground but still control my entire setup. The voicelive rack is pretty good but it's a little slow to respond to certain midi messages and for some it can be a little glitchy.  All in all I love the setup but of course a newer more powerful and faster voicelive rack would be much better...

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Russbac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

I have a voice live 3 that doesn't power up anybody know where to send these things for repair

0 1
    • Russbac
      Nigel67 Hi Russbac. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • May 2
Go to page