Statistics

269,834 members
149,584 posts
  • New
    litesnsirens
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-24

For the longest time I've only used my voicelive rack in stereo.  Saturday, I went to a friends house for an informal jam and due to limited inputs decided to just go mono. I plugged into the left output to the board and changed the I/O in settings to mono. No effects! No harmony, no delay or reverb. I must be missing some other setting.  I even plugged headphones directly into the headphone jack of the voicelive and no effects there either.  I feel like this might be something really simple I'm missing and I'm just having a brain fart. Can anyone think of what I'm missing?  

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    mmahar617
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

HI,

Is there a list somewhere of what each preset's settings are? I have found a list of all the presets, but not what their settings are, would make it much more time efficient when looking for a certain setting? THAnks for all of your help. 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Helmut1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

Hello dear community
    and HELP - I need somebody, i need anybody .....
    I need your help urgently!
    I use voicelive3 extreme and work with backing tracks.
    I also use an Apple IPAD with the SongbookPlus software.
    (https://www.songbookplus.com/ )
    I also use a Switch 6.
    The VLE3 extreme has a midi out/in. Now I want to control the iPad and the SongbookPlus software from the VLE 3 via Midi - Bluetooth. Specifically, when the Backing track start button is pressed, a midi signal should be sent via Bluetooth to the iPad or the Songbook Plus software so that it also starts the already called up and pre-programmed song text (also called song here).
    The start of the pre-programmed SongbookPlus "song" or song text then has the effect that the next page is automatically turned at a preset time or, if you do it differently, the page is scrolled automatically and synchronously with the VLE3 Extreme without further manual starting on the SongbookPlus.
    The question arises as to whether the Backingtrack start signal via Midi using Blootooth
    (I did it with Quicco Midi adapter
    https://www.thomann.de/at/quicco_sound_mi.1_ii_wireless_midi_adapter.htm
     and also with a Yamaha MD-BT01 Wireless Midi Adapter
    https://www.thomann.de/at/yamaha_md_bt01_wireless_midi_adapter.htm
    on the VLE3) can be transmitted to the SongbookPlus.
    Since I am actually a keyboard player, I have found that with the Keyboards
    works without any problems. I have tried everything on the VLE3 - but to no avail. What am I doing wrong or what do I have to do so that I can manage the SongbookPlus - this software can do everything in this respect. Please ask for your help and experiences. Maybe the problem can be solved.
    Thank you in advance for your help and information! :)

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Fab2098
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Gggg

0 4
  • New
    bhull151
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

When switching from one preset to the other, via steps, the volume drastically changes.

Any thoughts or advise?

0 6
  • New
    Aectaein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-14

I am connecting full-instruments mix to AUX and stand-alone harmony layer to INST-IN. The manual says that INST-IN shuold take a priority for harmony recognition, but I definitely hear that mix on AUX also affects harmonization! Also if I try to mute AUX on Main Out as it discribed in manual, the INST-IN is also muting. Is it an engineer mistake? Is manual wrong? Or my device is broken? If AUX-IN also affects harmonization while INST-IN connected, the only way to get clear voice harmony is not to use them together and to use a stand-alone audio mixer instead of just using VK as universal device for performances.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    maredacqua
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-14

Hi everyone,
    could anyone tell me which presets loaded to which songs / bands they refer to? like a list that I can consult.
    Thank you all

0 10
  • New
    dave13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

hello, I work on a Mac. I've installed properly the software but in usb device voicesupport 2 doesn't see my machine

0 8
  • New
    dave13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

bonsoir, je suis branché en usb, j'ai installé le software pour Mac mais impossible pour le voicelive 3 de reconnaitre la machine

0 3
  • New
    Aectaein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-10

As it's written in manual: "If you do have a keyboard connected to the MIDI or INST IN jacks, they will be used for the key detection, and the AUX jack will not be delayed."

But as I hear, the harmony is recognised both from AUX and INST IN! It has a bad effect. Is there a way to turn aux harmony recognition off???

read more...
    1 1
Go to page