Statistics

241,182 members
117,433 posts
  • New
    kharlitos
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-18

Does anybody using the VL3X for recording in studio? I am using this to record my vocals output to Logic for post processing. Wondering if you guys can share your settings or workflow for recording. Thanks

0 14
  • New
    adiecidue
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Is it possible to have the harmonies key off of what I am playing on the piano?  When I plug the piano into the Aux-In and go into Setup, I have Roomsense set to "Ambient/Auto", it tells me to "Unplug Aux".  What am I doing wrong?

0 24
  • New
    MarkW_Wallace
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-02

I just purchased a Vocal Live 3 Extreme and want to transfer the presets from my old VL3 to the VL3E through Voice Support.

0 17
    • MarkW_Wallace
      NicJonesMT

Hi MarkW_Wallace.
      Please see the following Video that covers how to do this.

If you need any additional support please submit a technical Support ticket by clicking support at the top of the page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJRCi3Ks3-8

• Jul 2
  • New
    jseng
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Who makes a 100% octave drop pedal for microphone.  So far the only thing I've found that sounds good is the TC helicon nova system (but its too big).  I tried the TC play acoustic but it only provides a mix of octave down with the regular sound.  Is there a way to trick or modify the play acoustic to do this?  Or is there another pedal?  I need this to drop my tenor sax so it sounds like a baritone sax (sounds great on the nova system).

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    JohnnyMac
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-22

I love my H1 and I'm wondering if I can run a Mic Mechanic 2 with it or would be better off chaining a T1 and R1 with it?

0 3
    • JohnnyMac
      WilliamR Hello Johnny, WIlliam from musictribe here. The mic mechaninic 2 is a great pedal, the only concern would be the pitch correction. If you have a harmony going on the H1, the pitch correction on the mic mechanic may not function as intended. The pith correction function processes a single vocal more accurately than it would a harmonized vocal. That would be the only concern though. The T1 and R1 would integrate nicely with the H1.
      • Jul 23
    • JohnnyMac
      JohnnyMac

Thanks a lot.

• Jul 23
    • JohnnyMac
      JohnnyMac

William, can you tell me what I’m missing if I just got the Harmony Singer 2 instead of chaining the T1 and the H1? Thank you.

• Jul 24
  • New
    JessicaSmith
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Hello, i have a Tc-Helicon Voice Prism Plus that is having an issue it has been stored for a good many years and when i turn it on it has power but the splash screen never changes from the intro message none of the knobs or effects work either, does anyone here no how to fix this issue or do the even still support or service this unit i have read about others that have the same issue with this same model, Is there a factory restore for this unit any ideas or advice would be apreciated

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    DavidWilliamKay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

I stupidly plugged in the wrong adaptor in my TC-Helicon (an identical adaptor carrying 18v lying right next to Helicon adaptor carrying the correct 12v) and predictably the device powered on and immediately shut down. There was no burning, sounds or outward sounds of damage so I am hoping that it can be an easy fix if I take it into a repair shop (replacing a part)? Does anyone have any advice on this? What a stupid split second mistake.

read more...
    0 5
    • DavidWilliamKay
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team for further assistance with this issue. Click on Support, and then on Service Request to submit a case.
      • Jul 20
  • New
    DShermanJR
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

I have used this product for years owned three, sorry to hear that this unit has been disconituned. they last me about 3 to 4 years as I perform mostly outside in a humid sea climate 100 shows a season. what happens is when the Harmony button is engaged it effects the guitar sound (Chorus like) also I have noticed recently that I am getting high pitch squeal/feedback when using the harmonies. My levels are all good. anyway to service this or is the unit going south?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    OhG
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-15

I just got this unit and as mentioned by many reviews, the manual is really sub par. 

One thing I can't find is a definition of what certain parameters in the vocal section do. For example, what exactly do the following parameters do?

Porta - I have no idea what this does  

Smooth - What exactly is it smoothing?

Humanize (I get the general concept obviously, but what exactly does the unit do to achieve it)

Tuning (Just vs Barbershop?)

Gener - It has a range of -50 to +50

read more...
    0 8
    • OhG
      kiskadar69 "Portamento": the sound is transferred from one pitch to another by continuous bending.
      "Gender": makes the tone more masculine or feminine. 0 = no change. -1 ..- 50: masculine. +1 .. + 50: feminine.
      • Jul 16
  • New
    ignacioz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Hi.

I have a vocal track recorded in Ableton Live which I would like to process with the Voicelive Play GTX's hard tune effect, using a guitar track as reference for the harmonies. Please, could you help me with the proper set up and signal routing? 

Thanks

read more...
    0 5
    • ignacioz
      NicJonesMT Hi There.
      You would need an audio interface with multiple outputs, and then route the Vocal track to the Mic input and then the Guitar track to the instrument input.
      You would then need to connect the outputs of the VL Play GTX back to the inputs of your interface and re-record.

Next Press Setup and adjust the guitar input level. Whilst in the Setup Menu, go to the System page and ensure that the Global Key is set to off. Finally on the Harmony effect page, ensure that the key is set to Auto.

You should now be able to use your guitar to control the harmony.
      • Jul 14
Go to page