Statistics

285,599 members
167,583 posts
  • New
    alejandroisais99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-26

Quisiera saber donde puedo mandar a reparar el diaplay de mi VoiceLive 3, soy de México 

0 9
  • New
    pwr2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-26

i have a VT T1 it has a 24 v phantome. Can I use the 48v phantome form my mixer thruh the VT T1?

0 8
    • pwr2
      kiskadar69 No, the phantom power cannot pass through the T1. What do you want to use the 48V phantom power for?

24V phantom (P24) was added to the DIN standard (now DIN EN 61938) in 1979 - joining the earlier P12 and P48. It was added because it allows better power transfer which was thought to be an advantage with more-complex mics. It was actually recommended for new designs in 1996. Really only true condenser mics need 48V for polarization. Many mics that use pre-polarized electret capsules will work cheerfully down to 9V. I imagine the designers of these pedals had not thought it likely that they would be used with studio-grade condenser mics.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    brynnerhead1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-25

I just want to be sure I'm interpreting the manual correctly. I have preset 491 set to GLOBAL ON for an acoustic guitar tone I use for MOST of my tunes. However there are 1 or 2 presets that I would like to tweak for a different guitar tone. Can I still create alternate guitar tones and guitar effect automation in different presets if I switch the preset I'm adjusting(NOT 491)to GLOBAL OFF without said changes affecting GLOBAL PRESET 491? Just don't want to change preset 491 at all. I know that if GLOBAL is switched to ON withinin any preset, tweaks to guitar tone will also adjust 491. But if I switch GLOBAL to OFF within an individual preset, I should then be able to change the guitar tone and effect automation for just that one preset,am I correct. Thanks everyone!

read more...
    0 5
    • brynnerhead1
      PedroRodrigues Hi brynnerhead1, thank you for your post, you are correct, the Global system is “opt in”. This means each Preset carries its own individual settings until you change an effect to Global. Once that happens, the current Preset and Global Preset settings become shared.
      • Apr 28
  • New
    brynnerhead1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

I guess I'm feeling like kind of a momo. Having difficulty interpreting the manual in regards to GLOBAL GUITAR SETTING. Is it possible to have a Global guitar sound for MOST presets BUT simultaneously have individual presets (approximately 4-6) with different guitar settings and guitar effect automation? If so how do I accomplish this?

Lastly does anyone know the alan wrench size for the small power cable securing bracket on the back of the unit? I'm assuming it's a metric size and need to aquire one.

Many thanks!

read more...
    0 10
    • brynnerhead1
      PedroRodrigues Hi brynnerhead1, thank you for your post, to be possible to assist yo with more tools and information on this matter, please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you
      • May 17
    • brynnerhead1
      kiskadar69 "Is it possible to have a Global guitar sound for MOST presets BUT simultaneously have individual presets (approximately 4-6) with different guitar settings and guitar effect automation?": yes, it is possible. I don't have VoiceLive 3, but I think that's the way to do it:
      Step 1: set the SETUP / SYSTEM tab / All Guitar FX Global parameter so that the guitar effects are not global. See TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 Reference Manual page 162.
      Step 2: Perform the steps described on pages 68, 69 and 70 of the TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 Reference Manual ("How do Global Effects work?", "Keep your Global Preset safe", "Defining the Global Preset", "Using an effect from the Global Preset", "The link between the Global Preset and other Presets goes both ways", "Using the Global Preset to copy effect settings into a Preset").
      • May 17
  • New
    Paol
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

Where do/how do I connect acoustic guitar to VoiceLive Play?

0 9
    • Paol
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Paol, The Voicelive Play is not designed for use with an electric or acoustic guitar and only has a Microphone input. If you wish to use a guitar within your setup the Play Acoustic or Play Electric are the best options as they both have dedicated guitar inputs.
      • May 6
    • Paol
      kiskadar69 The blue VoiceLive Play has no guitar input. If you want to control the harmony processor with guitar, there is a workaround:
      Step 1: Split the guitar's dry signal with an active splitter.
      Step 2: Connect the first output of the splitter to the "AUX" input of the VoiceLive Play.
      Step 3: In order to prevent the guitar sound from appearing on the XLR output of the VoiceLive Play, set the "Setup" / "Input" / "Aux In Type" parameter of the VoiceLive Play to "LIVE".
      Step 4: Use the second output of the splitter as you used to use the guitar output.
      • May 7
    • Paol
      Paol

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the response. I wasn't aware that TC Helicon offered a VoiceLive Play Acoustic until after I got the VoiceLive Play. Still like the unit. That said, I'll give the connection a try. Thanks again! Paol

• May 7
  • New
    Makoprowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hi :) I'm an owner of a voicelive 3 and I have a problem with reverb. No matter what I do with settings of any reverb i can't hear any difference, like it just doestn work. I tried to change settings, decay etc but there is no difference. Maybe someone could help me with this, thank you

read more...
    0 9
    • Makoprowski
      PedroRodrigues Hi Makoprowski, thank you for your post, first you must confirm that you have edit the Reverb on the Global Preset, by default is Preset no.491. Then go to each Preset where you would like to use the same Reverb, go to Reverb settings and change the Global parameter to On, allowing you to use the Reverb settings from the Global Preset on the chosen Preset.

Please Tap the Reverb footswitch to turns the Reverb effect ON or OFF to confirm that the configuration was successful.

This effect can be configured and used separately for the Vocal and Guitar layer.

It is vital to check the Vocal and the Guitar Reverb effect block/tab.
      Each of the Vocal and Guitar Reverb effect blocks offers a big number of parameters that allow you to adjust this effect.

It is also important to confirm how have you set up the Reverb on the Effects Mix to adjust the overall sound of your presets. The Voc Reverb will control the overall level of the Vocal Reverb effect across your presets while the Guitar Reverb will perform the same function as Voc Reverb for the Guitar Reverb in all your Presets.

Please follow the link below to access a video guide that will help you on this matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE1syW6mx3Q

For more information please check the product page for your unit:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CDY

Thank you
      • May 7
    • Makoprowski
      Makoprowski

Reverb works on guitar section only.

• May 7
    • Makoprowski
      Makoprowski Hi Pedro I did all steps you wrote, but reverb doesnt work on global settings also, reverb se tion works only with guitar. On vocal nothings change, no sound of reverb at all, any advices? Thanks
      • May 9
    • Makoprowski
      PedroRodrigues

Hi Makoprowski, thank you for your reply, in that case I would suggest to follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech support Team so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you

• May 11
  • New
    BernardHewitt
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-05-03

Output dropped by~ 80% (both mic & guitar which have correct level inputs) any idears?...thx

0 4
    • BernardHewitt
      PedroRodrigues Hi BernardHewitt, thank you for your post, to attempt to resolve that issue please follow the link below to access the guide and the tools to resolve this issue https://wsi.li/dl/eeR59vetdntXkkKTi/ If this does not resolve the issue reported please select support on the top of this page to request service for your VL3X. Thank you
      • May 4
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

Hi, have loaded successfully, but has not solved...have contacted service...thank you ...bernard

• May 4
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

FYI...solved with manufactures reset ..load updates & restore backed up parameter settings...BUT have a spare Voicelive 3 & purchased a V3 extreme

• May 6
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

Anyone know where I can buy replacement mix knobs for V3?

• May 6
  • New
    fbonanni
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hello,

I am a fan of and have always used the Harmony singer. I just bout the voicetone to get better harmony but I notice that it does not have the reverb function that harmony singer has built in.  An oversite on my part.  Can I use the reverb on my harmony singer and the harmony of my nue voice tone H1 together. If so, how do I do that. 

read more...
    0 7
    • fbonanni
      kiskadar69 Use VoiceTone H1 as before, but:
      Step 1: connect the XLR output of the VoiceTone H1 to the XLR input of the Harmony Singer.
      Step 2: Turn the Harmony Singer's LEVEL potentiometer all the way to the left.
      Step 3: I think you should turn off the Harmony Singer Tone button, but you can decide otherwise.
      Step 4: Amplify the XLR output of the Harmony Singer.
      Step 5: Sing into the microphone while adjusting the MIC GAIN pot (if it has one) and the REVERB pot of the Harmony Singer.
      • May 3
      • Voicetone H1
        fbonanni Thank you!!
        • May 3
  • New
    StratLover58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30
    Can I use an overdrive or distortion pedal with my Harmony V60 if I use headphones?

On a side note. I'm new to this website and I find this discussion platform one of the worst I've ever used. It is very difficult to navigate. I can find no place where I can join a tribe. And....it is incredibly slow. Not user friendly at all. On top of it all I see many discussions where the person's question or problem never gets an answer from other users or customer service or tech support. Some entries are several years old.

Just saying this whole format needs improvement.

Thanks
    Tim
    read more...
    0 6
    • StratLover58
      PedroRodrigues Hi StratLover58, thank you for your post, regarding your question about the Harmony V60 with headphones, please consider that any signal present on the Master will also be available on the Headphones. Please accept out apologies we are working to constantly improve our MT COMMUNITY. When it comes to joint please see the picture below :
      • May 6
    • StratLover58
      StratLover58

Pedro, Thanks for responding. Your answer to my question is a bit obtuse. Of course whatever signal is at the master will be present in the headphones. I’m trying to determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry. I wouldn’t put an overdriven signal through to the speaker because I’m pretty sure that would damage the speaker. Hence the use of headphones.

• May 6
      • Harmony V60 and overdrive with headphones
        PedroRodrigues Hi StratLover58, I would like to point out that my reply reflects your question posted above "Can I use an overdrive or distortion pedal with my Harmony V60 if I use headphones?" and therefore my reply was "regarding your question about the Harmony V60 with headphones, please consider that any signal present on the Master will also be available on the Headphones." If your question was to "determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry." I would suggest you to be more concise and objective with you question to avoid any misinterpretations next time and to allow us to be more effective in our response.
        Regarding your question "determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry."
        Please consider that using an Overdriven or Distortion Input Signal on an Acoustic Amplifier such as the Harmony V60 should not cause any damages but will consequently make your sound different that you might expect.
        It is important to understand that this is not a conventional usage for the Harmony V60 and therefore any issues on resulting from this configuration will be consider as misuse and therefore not covered by our Warranty Policy when it comes to any assistance request.
        For last please ponder that the Input impedance on the Harmony V60 is the following:
        • ·
        • May 7
  • New
    B4ssguitarguy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-30

It’s been 12 days since I raised a ticket and to date, I have not received any communications or replies to my eamails. I have been regularly checking the spam folder and there is nothing in place to block correspondence. This is not a good system.

read more...
    0 8
    • B4ssguitarguy
      NicJonesMT Hi B4ssguitarguy.
      Can you send me your ticket number and I'll look into this.
      • May 1
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Rotary knob not working Case No: CAS-596341-G5M2Q5 CRM:0120000283861

• May 1
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hello. Do you have any updates to the case?

• May 4
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hi. Still waiting on an update to the case. Please respond.

• May 5
      • No update to ticket item and no response to emails
        PedroRodrigues Hi B4ssguitarguy, case number CAS-596341-G5M2Q5 has been managed and from this case,the Service Department have provided you with all the information required to inform you how this process will move forward.
        • May 14
Go to page