Statistics

250,912 members
128,131 posts
  • New
    ArchArmstrong
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Hi,

I am new to tribe and joined up have just acquired as Behringer MS-1. I now realise that TC Helicon is part of the same group and I have been looking for support on an old (legacy/vintage...whatever) product that has had some issues ever since coming out of storage. I have a Voiceworks Plus but there seems to be no support for older products that I can find and very little on the web in general. Any suggestions on how/where to get support would be very helpful. Most other manufacturers that I have equipment from do a form of legacy support/advice, but I couldnt find anything on the site so far. 

Many thanks

read more...
    0 9
    • ArchArmstrong
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. Please submit a ticket by clicking on Support and then Technical Support for help with your Voiceworks.
      • Sep 15
    • ArchArmstrong
      ArchArmstrong Hi Kyle and Thanks for fast response. I did look at that option, but older models are not in the dropdown list, unless I am missing something. Wondering how to progress.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    onevoicemusic9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I need a rechargable battery pac to run my play acoustic when there is no power at a busking location and I need it before I go on tour Oct 1. HELP!!!

0 5
  • New
    sofiepalmers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hello, I can't seem to find out how to choose a fixed key in Minor. For a particular song I want to make a preset in A minor, so I can run a loop from garageband (in Am) and sing in the right key, without actually playing an instrument live at the same time. I only see options in major to choose from. Anyone experience with this? 

Thanks !

Sofie

read more...
    0 10
    • sofiepalmers
      kiskadar69 Harmony effect, advanced edit page, Scale parameter.
      • Sep 7
    • sofiepalmers
      kiskadar69 See "TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 Reference Manual" p.16-17.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    Christer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-06
    I used the wrong power adapter, so the power supply burned out. Where do I turn to get it repaired?
    read more...
    0 10
    • Christer
      Christer I´m situated i Gothenburg Sweden
      • Sep 6
    • Christer
      Dale_M Hi there, simply go to the support tab above and select a Service ticket to submit to us.
      • Sep 6
  • New
    ShaneWebb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

Thanks for your time, my Voicelive Touch 2 has the following issues.

I have removed the protective film, updated and tried different power sources as well as having nothing else attached to the unit

1. wont factory reset, pressing the two buttons during power up yields nothing.

2. the hit button intermitantly freezes the system and needs to be restarted (see linked vid)

3. the looper intermitantly starts up and behaves effactly also freezing the system (see linked vid)

link to video

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BFHditjofaB6kFFJ9

Shane

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    gerryphim1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hi, just purchased a voicelive play, but can't seem to connect it to my mac (for firmware updates). I've gone to the Helicon site, but there are no software downloads for the voicelive play - can anyone please advise?

0 7
  • New
    thisisjust9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

My TC Helicon Play Acoustic is ON with blank blue screen. I tried "Factory Reset", it did not work. I tried to do it using Voice Support 2 app (MacOS), also no success. The app showed pop-up warning that "another app is using the unit". I have searched far and wide throughout my Mac system and there was no single app was using the unit (except Voice Support 2). 

I found this solution: https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/my-tc-helicon-voicelive-play-acoustic-is-only-showing-a-blue-screen/

I managed to download the Sysex Librarian as suggested in the article. But, I could not find the firmware: PlayAcoustic 1.0.04 BUILD21 MIDIOX.syx

I have searched everywhere, with no success. Not even in TC Helicon official site!!! (What a shame, Helicon!!! Why not simplify your whole customers support system?)

Please, anybody, help me! I need that firmware file to fix my unit.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 17
    • thisisjust9
      Dale_M Hi there please can you go to the Support tab above and select Technical so one of our team can assist you? Many thanks.
      • Sep 22
      • Tc Helicon Play Acoustic Stuck in Blue Screen. Where is the firmware file?
        thisisjust9 I did already. And no reply yet.
        • Sep 22
    • thisisjust9
      PedroRodrigues Hi thisisjust9, please follow the link below to access all the guidance and tools for this process https://wsi.li/dl/qdmxqKYtDSTCcMXsF/ Thank you
      • Sep 22
    • thisisjust9
      thisisjust9

Dear Pedro, you're the best!!! I will do it now, and try to restore. Will let you know the result soonest. Thank you, thank you very much.

• Sep 22
    • thisisjust9
      PedroRodrigues Hi thisisjust9 please confirm on your computer if you have any MIDI tools ruining and check Google Chrome tools for MIDI devices that may be runing.
      • Sep 22
      • Tc Helicon Play Acoustic Stuck in Blue Screen. Where is the firmware file?
        thisisjust9 Dear Pedro, thanks for all the help and suggestions. I managed to solve all the above issues. As for the TC Helicon Play Acoustic unit, I reinstalled firmware: PlayAcoustic 1.0.04 BUILD21 MIDIOX.syx using SysEx Librarian. It didn't work well first time. I repeated it once and decided to complete the process with "factory reset". Somehow, it works! So, thank you very much!
        • ·
        • Sep 22
  • New
    nbaldwin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

I can't figure out how to get my new MCA100 to work with my Voicelive Play.  What do I need to do?

0 6
  • New
    albasantos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hello, I have several troubles with my Tc Helicon Voivelive touch 2, one of them is I never ever could connect it to a firmware update, because it always appears a message saying My Voicelive Touch 2 is being used by another aplication. Ive done everything, reboot, quit all programs, turn on fist before the support program and viceversa, and tried in another computer, mac and PC. I really dont know what is going on. 

Anyway I want to update because I have problem with sync and slave midi with ableton or any other device. The metronom respects the DAW time and beat, but after several loop repetitions it starts loosing its sync and just goes all over the time without respecting the tempo... this is quite frustrating! 

Ive searched all over the internet with no solution, please HELP

read more...
    0 1
Go to page