Statistics

261,325 members
140,025 posts
  • New
    Seigeinc23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

What's up, hope I find you all well today! 

My college has recently gotten a U-Phoria UMC 1820 to use in one of our many studio rooms (I'm going for a program called Entertainment Technology). I am strongly considering purchasing the 1820, but in all of my experiences using the interface I have not been able to get it to not lock my audio to my DAW only (I have tried both FL Studio and Ableton). I recently updated to Windows 11 on my laptop, and even after disabling all "exclusivity" settings in my sound settings it still will not let me play anything outside of my DAW audio. I have tried the most recent UMC drivers and an older release with no luck. My windows and UMC bit depth and sample rate settings were also the same.

A friend even tried his laptop, still running Windows 10, and we also had no luck with it either. This issue is the only thing keeping me from purchasing. I currently run a Focusrite 2i2 and have never once had this problem. Does anyone know any other settings to try, or know any other work arounds? Thanks! 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    GENBU1993
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-03
    I just left a ticket for them to give me the Waveform OEM code
    how long does it take to give you an answer?ssssssssss
    read more...
    0 13
    • GENBU1993
      RobbyWingfield

Hi, this is Robby with Music Tribe, I just sent you a Waveform OEM code the email attached to your profile. Happy Music Making!

• Dec 4
  • New
    Sh3p
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi Everyone, 

I have tried searching across the internet for the answer but now I am losing the will to live and hoping you guys can be my saviours.

I have a UMC404HD, Audio Technica M50x headphones, Windows 10 and Cubase 5. 

No matter what I do I cannot get sound coming out of the left hand side of my Headphones. I have also tried a cheap set of Odio headphones to get the exact same result. Could this just be a defected interface or am I missing something?

I have tried reinstalling drivers, switching A/B, panning the IN and PB to either side still nothing. The Mono/Stereo switch doesnt seem to do anything at all. I do get sound into the left ear but only the left ear when I plug the cable into the back 1-2-3-4 playback ports. 

I am routing the cubase correctly I believe, as the same software works perfectly for my xr18. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    mastersebas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi guys,

I am using a UMC22 in Linux and although everything works, the output volume is very very low. I need to turn the know to the max to get a decent music volume and laptop volume is at 120%.

did anyone experience anything similar? any suggestion?

thanks

Sebastian

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    tokar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hello,

I wiil instal ASIO_driver, rebot the computer. But how I can star ASIO-USB control panel?

0 3
  • New
    bish1979
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi, so i recently purchased a GoXLR mini and so far so good except one really strrange thing.

In OBS and the windows audio objects in general the sliders and mute do not affect the sound volume.  They work fine for line out and headphone though.  

For example the System slider is mapped to one input in OBS however when i mute system on the GoXLR it only mutes for the speakers (line out) and headphones not the System device on the audio control pannel in windows or the OBS channel that is mapped to that device.

Has anyone seen this?  I have compared settings with a friend with the same device and he does not get the same result (we have the same settings as far as we can tell from our discussions).

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    jeromem
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Hi,

I’m not sure about how correctly using my UMC204HD interface with my my electric guitar (passive pickups).

Of course, i’ve plugged it in through the usual 6,3 jack and I set the Inst mode.

But I noticed when I don’t use the pad button, the guitar signal is so high that I need to set the gain to 0. And even so, the signal gets clipped. Is it supposed to behave that way with an electric guitar with passive pickups?

So, it seems the only way for me is to use the pad button with a 50% gain. I’m suprised so. 

Regards,

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ringmasterb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I'd like to use the Midas preamps and phantom power from the UMC1820 without being controlled by DAW assignments, like the direct outputs on a mixing console. Is there a control utility app like a console or another way to control the routing like through some firmware settings?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

B

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    dallaskruse
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-30

I have a U-Phoria UMC204HD. In MainStage, I've selected certain busses to output out of the alternate outputs of the U-Phoria UMC204HD but no audio gets routed. What am I doing wrong?

0 6
  • New
    Bobi44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi Community,

after i plugged the Mic cable into the UMC292HD I cannot remove it. There is nor release button etc.

Do you have the same experiance ?

0 2
Go to page