Statistics

289,806 members
172,363 posts
  • New
    strausstria0000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Behringer X Touch wount work properly. Firmware is updated, its also set in MC Mode with USB, but the faders wount work in LogicX (Logic is also updated on my M1 Mac-Mini), so I want to completely factory reset the X Touch, but I couldn't find a possibility how that works...So please tell me how can I factory the X Touch or ist it possible to put it back to the version that I had when I bought it?The transport Controls work, but the faders are not working and all of a sudden some buttons apear yellow such as the control-buttons. Also the Solo,Mute, Rex, Clip and Select-Buttons on the channels count work anymore...WTF can I do?Thx for your Help,Jakob

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Mekon50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

I have a PMP4000 connected to Minidisc editing /recorder with a pair of C-3 condenser microphones operating through TC-Helicon Voicelife3 Extreme. having recorded a song (with music track) I have tried cancelling the voice on song when inputting to DAW, by the voice cancelling button on PMP4000. Nothing happens - any suggestions on what I am doing wrong. Be grateful for any suggestions 

read more...
    0 10
    • Mekon50
      NicJonesMT Hi Mekon50.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your setup.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    MikeWazowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

I have an X Touch with an extender.

Connected to a Mac running Reaper, Setup as a Mackie Control Universal and Mackie Control Extender.

When pressing the Fader Bank Buttons left and right the X Touches only jump 8 channels in either direction, not the 16 to include the extender.
    To see then next page of 16 channels I need to double press the buttons. Is it possible to get it to jump 16 channels in each direction?

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • MikeWazowski
      PedroRodrigues Hi MikeWazowski, thank you for your post, please consider that the Fader bank will operate in blocks of 8 faders so you will not be possible to jump more than that. For any other questions I would suggest following the link below to access a video guide to assist you on this configuration process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6SMDiN4itA Thank you
      • Jun 22
      • X Touch with Extender with Reaper
        MikeWazowski Thanks Pedro, in Logic pressing that button it know to move 16 faders as it knows the extender is there.
        • Jun 22