Statistics

208,798 members
81,038 posts
  • New
    tkloppholz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

Hi there,

i recently bought a x-touch compact for my xr18 to avoid the tablet controls.

i've read the pooly written manual and surfed the poorly created website. - 

The connections are 1:1 as in the manual, but the midi notes seems to be a way off (like the first fader is the second channel and so on and so on.

there is a firmware update for the x touch compact, (the 1.12 ) with a realy funny name (note: Never add MAIN TEST MERGE to a firmware name. it is highly amteur like and i guess the "all Software packages for windows are in version NEW, NEEW, NEEEW and NEEEEW available)

How do i flash the firmware ?

how do i configure the xr18 ?

and how why should we be nice to behringer when they deliver such a crap ?

greetings Thomas

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Boomboom354
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

Is the X Touch One compatible with Pro Tools 2020-12? I keep getting error messages under the HUi protocol. Works fine in Studio One, so I know it's not my connections.

0 3
  • New
    FrankFengel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Hello,

I have a problem with this firmware 1.21. After the update, an ip search is no longer possible, and the ip address is no longer displayed ...
    How can I go back to the old firmware?

thanks for help
    frank
    read more...
    0 13
  • New
    gaillou11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

Bonjour. Je viens de faire l acquisition d un Xtouch one. J ai fais le tour du net pour trouver une solution mais hélas. 

Je suis sur cubase 10.5 . Firmware 1.08. 

Je n arrive pas a assigner les 4 touches F1 F2 F3 F4 . Si quelqu'un sait comment se y prendre, je suis preneur. 

Cordialement

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Djs58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello I wonder if you can help. I have a brand new x-Touch and am having very intermittent success getting the item to connect properly in Logic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it just has a blank screens, sometimes half the controls work, the rest don't. I've just updated to 1.21 and now it doesn't work at all. I can see it connected in Control/Setup (as Mackie Control) and the yellow ! goes as it sees the machine but no faders react, screens stay blank. Please help! Thanks

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    Bassmannnn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi,

I know the X-touch can control the XR18 through a computer with just the USB cable from X-Touch connected. Are anyone aware of if there is a trick to do the same with X-touch One.

I use the X-touch with my DAW, but sometimes I just use XR18 as a soundcard and it could be nice if I could use X-Touch One fader just to adjust Volume eg.  I'm pretty sure it can be done, but not how. Question is have Behringer already this solution implemented witout telling:-)

I will look forward to hear anything from you.

br
    Steen 

read more...
    0 6
    • Bassmannnn
      john0121 Hi Bassmannnn, no X CTRL on the X TOUCH ONE unfortunately- only on the full size X TOUCH.
      • Jan 13
  • New
    rjsa31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-09

Any way to connect the x-touch controller with the x-touch extender for the mr-18? the controller connects - no problem all banks and channels - but I can't fond the right mode for the extender to connect and control the first 8 channels.

0 5
  • FrankGNitty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-04

How to color change ss in mcu does anyone one have any idea?

0 3
    • FrankGNitty
      DaveMorrison Short answer: You can't. Unless you want to send custom MIDI messages to the Xtouch, there is no color in MC and HUI modes (Only Xctl mode).
      • Jan 4
  • New
    КонстантинКаза
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-01-16

Hello is there a version X-Touch Editor for MacOS 

0 4
  • New
    mattkuto
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

I recently purchased an X-Touch. It is on backorder and has not shipped yet. I had heard that the X-Touch does not work with the new Mac M1 Silicon computers. Does anyone know if it does or doesn't work? I will cancel my order and wait if it's not supported yet. If it makes a difference I use Logic in Rosetta mode. I had heard that there was a firmware update but don't know where to find it or how to install it. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

read more...
    0 8
    • mattkuto
      PedroRodrigues Hi mattkuto,please consider that new Macs with Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not yet officially supported. Audio or control issues with M1 are purely Apple‘s domain or DAW related, as our devices are class compliant and do not need drivers under Mac OS. Thank you
      • Thu at 12:08 AM
      • Behringer X-Touch
        mattkuto Pedro, thank you for your reply. I actually have since received the X-Touch and am pleased to say that if you install the latest firmware update, it works fine!
        • ·
        • Thu at 12:10 PM
Go to page