Statistics

270,114 members
149,903 posts
  • New
    Jeffro09
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-23

Does anyone know how these two units compare? I know the rev2496 is discontinued, but any comparison information between the two would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

1 4
  • New
    Kusht
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi

I know the Flashback 2 x4 delay time can be synced with an external midi clock but does the in built looper also sync to the Clock?

Cheers

0 0
  • New
    patrikehlersson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

Hi!

What kind of card should i by to my TC M3000.

I think they stop making the PCMCIA.

/Patrik

0 0
  • New
    dukey1955
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Good afternoon,

would appreciate some advise on connecting amp 800 to mixer

gear:

mixer      studiomaster 12XS+

effect unit Lexicon MX300

recorder Tascam SD20M

headphone amp Beringer amp800 (aquired recently

connected to mixer:

Microphone, keyaboard, ch 5/6 & 7/8 (stereo)

lexicon (for vocals only) aux out, return to ch. 11/12 (stereo)

tascam from mains out to recorder in (XLR)

amp 800 from mixer/recorder headphones out to input A (mono) with TRS

CD/recorder on ch. 9/10, channel fader normally down to avoid feedback when recording

when listening headphones when connected directly to mixer/recorder I can her everything as it will be recorded, when connectiog amp800 to headphones out on mixer or recorder vocals disappear and only signal from lexicon is heard. same when playback of CD. instruments are OK, vocals disappear (no effect chosen on ch. 09/10)

what am I doing wrong - please advise

Already emailed Dutch supplier (see below), awaiting their reply

Ter verduidelijking hierbij even mijn gear details:

Mengtafel                Studiomaster club12+

Effectunit                 Lexicon MX300

Recorder                   Tascam SD20M

Headphoneamp    Behringer AMP800 (recentelijk aangeschaft)

Opstelling/aansluitingen

Instrumenten         kanaal 1 t/m 8 (inputs; zang, drumcomputer en keyboards (stereo kan. 5/6 en 7/8)

De Lexicon wordt via AUX out mono aangestuurd (wordt alleen voor de zang gebruikt) en komt stereo op kanaal 11/12 terug op de mengtafel. De AUX outs van de andere kanalen worden niet gebruikt, mocht er op de keyboards effect nodig zijn, gebeurt dat via de DSP met de interne effect processor

De Tascam wordt via de Mains out (XLR) aangestuurd.

Via de MON outs op de tafel stuur ik nog een stereo versterker en speakers aan. Vreemd genoeg wordt het volume van de versterker/speakers mede bepaald door zowel de volumeknop van de headphones als de Master volume schuif; hier kan ik echter wel mee leven.

Normaliter kan ik op de koptelefoon uitgangen (zowel die op de tafel als die van de Lexicon) alles goed monitoren en wordt wat ik op de koptelefoon hoor ook correct op de SD kaart gezet.

Na ontvangst van de AMP800 heb ik deze met de TRS kabel op de koptelefoon uitgang van de mixer met input A (de “mono” ingang) van de amp800 verbonden. Bij afluistering via de amp800 hoor ik echter alleen het signaal van de Lexicon terug (zit dus in een ontzettende galmbak). Het maakt niet uit of ik de amp800 direct met de mixer verbind of met de headphones out van de Tascam, het resultaat blijft hetzelfde. De amp800 is aangeschaft om met meerdere muzikanten op te nemen (home-studio). Kon uit de handleiding niet duidelijk opmaken wat dit veroorzaakt.

Sluit ik e.e.a. verkeerd aan of moet ik beide inputs van de Amp800 middels TRS aansluiten (heb maar 1 stereo headphones aansluiting op de mixer).

Zou het eventueel een optie zijn om de MON outs van de mixer met input a & b van de amp800 te verbinden?? Outs zijn echter wel mono. Opnemen doe ik sowieso alleen met de headphones.

Ook als ik bijv. een CD afspeel valt de zang in de galm als ik via de amp800 terugluister. Bij directe aansluiting van de headphones op de mixer wordt alles correct weergegeven.

Hoop dat jullie mij hiermee kunnen helpen, ben dit probleem de afgelopen 40 jaar nog niet tegengekomen.

UNQUOTE

Many thanks in advance for your, hopefully, soonest reply

best regards

Will Francois

the Netherlands

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    trucutru0323
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

i cannot make te pitch shifter sound decent on my plethora x5, im trying to use it like a whammy with an expression pedal but when i pitch it up (or down to make a dive bomb) it sounds very awful, like if it was out of phase or something...

Can someone share their settings???

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    simon_m_2020
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-30

Hey everyone,

I have a problem I just can't seem to solve so I'm hoping that someone here might have the answer.

Basically, when I plug my guitar into the 'In' jack on my VL3X, the guitar signal has disappeared from the outputs. It's present in the unit - the input LEDs light up, the signal passses out the 'thru' jack to my amp, the tuner works and, most strangely, the looper will record what I play (silently) but then play it back when I finish the loop. Same with overdubs! I can't hear the guitar signal when recording/dubbing but what I play is faithfully recorded using the on-board amp sim & effects and then played back when I run the loop. The guitar signal is gone from the main XLRs, the guitar jacks and the headphone output, but plays back from the looper through all of these outputs. It's weird!

I have gone over every setting 100 times and can't hit upon the answer. Everything worked just fine the last time I used it a couple of weeks ago. I have completed the factory reset process successfully and updated the firmware to the latest version/build 2.2.00 b.366.

I'm stuck! Help!

Simon M

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Добрый день!!! У меня испортился эфект в микшере xenyx 1002fx!!!! Испортился ATmega8 которая загружает пресеты в процессор эффектов!!!! Что бы поставить новый ATmega8 нужна программа (прошивка) для ATmega8!!!  

read more...
    0 7
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    nissan62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

добрый день мне нужна прошивка для ATmega8!!! Она загружает пресеты в аудио процессор V1000 

0 11
    • nissan62
      Dale_M I am afraid we are unable to share such files, we can advise on a warranty repair or a replacement PCB? If you wish to choose either of these pleae go to the Support tab and select Service or Spare parts.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    nbtien2003
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20
    I just bought 01 set of TC DB 6 Single, but the output connection has no signal. Please help me handle this
    read more...
    0 20
    • nbtien2003
      PedroRodrigues Hi nbtien2003,thank you for your post, regarding your question can you please confirm that you have set up the SDI OUTPUT at 48 kHz sample rate and 24 bit resolution.
      Please also confirm if you have activated the Advanced SDI Mode section of the I/O SDI, to diagnose a potential problem, DB6 offers a diagnostic mode, to activate diagnostic mode, set the Clock Mode parameter to Diagnostic.
      In Diagnostic mode, the DB6 will disregard the audio clock information included in the audio packets in the SDI stream and de-embed the audio based on the video clock only.
      Please use the Audio Out Groups parameter to define if and how the group assignment of the processed audio signals should be changed.
      The processed audio signals will be assigned to the same audio channel groups at the SDI output that were selected using the Audio Groups selector.
      This is the default setting which is also used when Advanced SDI mode has not been activated.
      The processed audio signals will be assigned to the selected audio channel groups at the SDI output.
      If you are using this parameter to reassign audio channels to other groups, make sure that you are processing the right audio groups downstream.
      The Rate Detect Mode parameter is used to specify how DB6 should behave when receiving SD, HD and 3G signals. By narrowing the range of formats acceptable to the DB6, lock-up time may be optimized.
      If you set the Rate Detect Mode parameter to Automatic, DB6 will accept all SDI formats: SD, HD and 3G. This is the default setting which is also used when Advanced SDI mode has not been activated.
      Please consider that once you set the Rate Detect Mode parameter to SD, DB6 will only accept the SD format and not consider locking to HD or 3G signals, resulting in optimal lock-up time for SD signals. I hope this helps
      • Jan 20
  • New
    Jazzgorilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

I'm trying to use both digital in/outs if an M5000 I just picked up. 

My main interface is a RME UFX+. The AES I/O is being used for the first engine. 

I have an RME Fireface 800 that uses the ADAT connections back into the UFX+. I was planning on using the Fireface 800's S/PDIF I/O for the second engine in the M5000. 

Two things:

1) how do I get to the second engine in the M5000 to select a different effect?

2) doesn't S/PDIF clock itself? It's blinking on the Fireface 800 meaning that it isn't clocking correctly. 

read more...
    0 4
    • Jazzgorilla
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jazzgorilla, thank you for your post, Please check the manual for the M5000 on page 11 and forward to answer your first question and on page 14 and forward for your second question. To access the manual for the M5000 please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/uepNZtp2AJ2mEBEtj/ Thank you
      • Jan 20
    • Jazzgorilla
      Jazzgorilla

Thank you. I’ve got the clocking issue figured out but still don’t have what I *THINK* is promised with this unit. Which is the ability to have 2 different reverbs going at the same time. One off of ROM (AES I/O) and one off of RAM (SPDIF I/O). Am I correct here? The manual is not very user friendly…

• Jan 20
Go to page