Statistics

270,119 members
149,908 posts
  • New
    simon_m_2020
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-30

Hey everyone,

I have a problem I just can't seem to solve so I'm hoping that someone here might have the answer.

Basically, when I plug my guitar into the 'In' jack on my VL3X, the guitar signal has disappeared from the outputs. It's present in the unit - the input LEDs light up, the signal passses out the 'thru' jack to my amp, the tuner works and, most strangely, the looper will record what I play (silently) but then play it back when I finish the loop. Same with overdubs! I can't hear the guitar signal when recording/dubbing but what I play is faithfully recorded using the on-board amp sim & effects and then played back when I run the loop. The guitar signal is gone from the main XLRs, the guitar jacks and the headphone output, but plays back from the looper through all of these outputs. It's weird!

I have gone over every setting 100 times and can't hit upon the answer. Everything worked just fine the last time I used it a couple of weeks ago. I have completed the factory reset process successfully and updated the firmware to the latest version/build 2.2.00 b.366.

I'm stuck! Help!

Simon M

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    ESharp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

I purchased the tc helicon talk box synth and the stomp switch stop working. What are my remedies for replacement or repair?

0 10
    • ESharp
      Nigel67 Hi ESharp. The unit will require repair as replacement is usually only if the product fails within the first 30 days. First of all, please contact the seller and they should help you out. If there are any issues, please raise a Service Ticket and the Service Team will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 5