Statistics

227,825 members
102,614 posts
  • New
    grumby2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

On Jan. 27, I shipped a DEQ2496 to Thermal Relief Design (TRD) in Nevada.  They received the unit Feb. 2.  On March 3 I was told that the unit was coming up in their queue; it is now April 19 and I have not received any notice from them as to the cost.  I could email them or even call but as previously experienced, all I seem to get are excuses.  Has anyone had such experience with this place of business?  Just wondering why it takes so long to get a unit repaired.

I was led to believe by Music Tribe that they are the sole repair service center in the contiguous 48.  There was another but I was told by TRD that they shut down.  Considering the plethora of products on the Music Tribe list, one service center seems pathetic.

Robert

read more...
    0 18
    • grumby2
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, we contacted the service center directly to see what support is needed to provide you with a quote for the service. Thank you for your patience.
      • Apr 19
    • grumby2
      grumby2

• Apr 19
    • grumby2
      grumby2

Thank You for the response, William. I recently received a call from Rachelle at Thermal Relief Design notifying me of the completion of the service. the unit will be shipped tomorrow. She also described in detail the service procedure which I thought was very nice. We also had a lengthy general type conversation. Robert

• Apr 19
  • New
    Toby2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

Per favore , qualcuno mi sa dire come si collega questo prodotto all'amplificatore sulle entrate PLAYe REC di Tape 1 o Tape 2.

Per favore uno schema chiaro e semplice.

GRAZIE.

----------

Please, someone can tell you how to connect this product to the Amplifier on Tape 1 or Tape 2 playe REC entrances. Please a clear and simple scheme. THANK YOU.

read more...
    0 8
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019 Please a clear and simple scheme.
      • Apr 23
    • Toby2019
      DavidKnighton Hello Toby2019,
      The setup of this device is very simple. Send the output of your audio source to the INPUT of the Ultragraph. The device processes the audio and sends it to the OUTPUT. Then you simply connect the output to whatever device is next in the chain.
      • Apr 23
      • BEHRINGER FBQ6200HD Ultragraph Pro
        Toby2019 Thank you, but I'd like to know: there are 2 channels, each channel has an input and an output. How can I connect it to the amplifier's tape? The source A turntable is already connected to the amplifier.
        Thank you.
        • Apr 23