Statistics

223,473 members
97,667 posts
  • New
    mmcpherson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

How do I replace the battery without loosing memory? Can I do it with the unit powered on? Im an electonic Engineer so there is no risk of me shicking myself. 

0 9
    • mmcpherson
      Nigel67 Hi, yes, this would be the only way. Replacing the battery with the unit repowered, however we cannot recommend this unless it is performed by one of our trained service centres due to the fact that you could cause yourself harm by putting your hand inside a powered unit. We take no responsibility for any damage you may cause to yourself or surroundings. Please also dispose of your battery at a recycling centre. Many thanks
      • Mar 27
  • New
    Zvirus24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Hi,

Will anyone help me to register my new purchase or shall  I return it to the seller and forget it?

Every time I attempt it the option SELECT BRAND is ALWAYS inactive so I CANT finish my registration.

Tried on ALL MAJOR browser - it does not work. So far so called technical help closed my first ticket (excellent service must say)

Tomas

read more...
    0 32
    • Zvirus24
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Zvirus24, I am sorry to see you are having issues registering your product. Upon checking our system for the case you mention I can see one of my colleagues had responded requesting additional information on 15/03/2021 with a follow-up sent on 18/03/2021.

It may be possible his response has gone to your spam or junk folder, could you please check these locations? You can also use your case number to search for any replies as this is always included in the subject line, your case number is CAS-431668-Y4K1X4. If you cannot locate the response please let me know and I will have them resend it.
      • Mar 20
      • CANT REGISTER product for nearly a week now!
        Zvirus24 Hi. Got an email - THANKS - replied - awaiting confirmation of registered product. Cheers!
        • Mar 23
    • Zvirus24
      izavodov Hi, I have the same problem!!!
      • Mar 20
  • New
    WoundUp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

How much longer until Behringer restocks the stores that are supposed to carry their product? 4+ months or more? Is this common? Thanks. 

2 21
    • WoundUp
      rtroiani Still waiting on an XTouch!
      • Mar 13
    • WoundUp
      trentperkins Hi Wound up. I have REALLY bad news. Uli Behringer in his infinite wisdom has decided that there will BE no more sales in stores. You can only order it online at Sweetwater or Amazon. Hopefully, when sales plummet, he comes back to his senses. Until then, you will need to order it online.
      • Mar 17
      • When will stores be restocked?
        WoundUp Those are the stores I was referring to. I ordered a pedal from Sweetwater months ago and still nothing.
        • Mar 18
        WoundUp No worries. I sent in a support ticket to pre-sales asking where I can currently purchase Behringer pedals because everywhere I look says out of stock, including Sweetwater, who they made that huge deal with. Currently awaiting their response.
        • Mar 18
        WoundUp And there's still nowhere to order any Behringer pedals and Behringer won't answer as to when they expect to be restocking any of their retailers. Sweetwater has no clue. They said 1st week of March and they still haven't heard from Behringer. So every 2 weeks, they push the expected 'in stock' date back another 2 weeks to a month. I also spoke with someone at music tribe. They don't have a clue, either, as they're only support. They do b deal with sales or distribution obviously. And you can't contact anyone actually AT Behringer so it's a useless cause.
        • Wed at 2:25 AM