Statistics

209,296 members
81,605 posts
  • New
    Innoceny
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-21

I plug it in and press the power button and nothing happens. The screen doesn't light up, nothing.

0 6
    • Innoceny
      DavidKnighton Hello Innoceny,
      Double check you're using the correct power cable that was supplied with your unit. Beyond that, sounds like your device may need service. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, scroll to the bottom and click SERVICE REQUEST to initiate a ticket.
      • Jan 21
  • New
    KerryKnuth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Is there any chance that the voice live play product could be upgraded to be able to store loops? That would be a great feature!!

0 5
  • New
    Mircode1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Hi,

I bought my Voicelivetouch2 in 2016, never register it. I tried on the platform but I can't.

This is the invoice 

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 12
    • Mircode1
      Dale_M Hi Mircode can you give me your name and email? I will see if I can help you manually.
      • Jan 22
    • Mircode1
      Mircode1 [email protected] Biancavilla Mirella, but I bought also some instruments with my company (Behringer Neutron and I had the same problem, someone registered for me).
      • Mon at 12:22 AM
    • Mircode1
      Dale_M I have sent you an email and resolved this (please check your inbox/junk) also if you have any more to register please reply.
      • Mon at 1:22 AM