Statistics

253,484 members
131,046 posts
  • New
    AshleyKitson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

I've had my VL3 a year or so now.  As far as voice goes it's brilliant.  However, I play 3 acoustic instruments in a live gig: 6 string, 12 string and a bazouki. I've figured out I need an off board input controller to adjust the input signals from three into the VL3. Now I just need to be able to step on the program pedal and know that all the basic tone, reverb etc is correct for the instrument I am playing. I Can get it right for one. How do I get it right for all three.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    KennethKohncke
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-27

Hi TC Helicon Developers,

I have been using the Play Acoustic for quite a few years now and am finding I have need of more from it.

Here is the challenge I put to you. Come up with a new, closer to fully digital version of the PA.

The problem I have is trying to adjust settings from behind the mic, guitar and PA. I need to be able to hear what the audience is going to hear to make those adjustments confidently. So what I envisage is the PA being able to connect wirelessly to either a phone or tablet (android), or laptop or tablet, (windows). So I can record myself on the looper, then go out into the venue connected to the tablet and be able to make all the changes to settings there. I would like the settings to be more advanced and more user friendly like the way they are generally displayed and adjusted in a daw. In paticular EQ, Comp, Gate.

Would be awesome if you could build it!

Does anyone know of anything like this already on the market?

Cheers, Ken.

read more...
    0 10
    • KennethKohncke
      PedroRodrigues Hi KennethKohncke thank you for your post, it sound like a very cool idea I will forward your proposal to the Dev. Team . Thank you
      • Sep 28