Statistics

269,504 members
149,212 posts
  • New
    KevinEmma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

I'm optimistic in the crowd But when I'm alone I'm not .Trying to pretend I'm fine, but deep inside my tears are a sea. Sometimes I just want someone to hold me tight. Only this Slope 3 game has helped me get through my weak moments.

Slope 3 is more attractive than the previous edition, with soothing blue hues and melodic accompaniment, and the creators have also added a bonus collection - now players are interested in not only travelling but also following a certain path.

Otherwise, the game's basic concept stays the same: you control a ball that is fast traveling down a track while being surrounded by a three-dimensional, but incredibly crudely designed, metropolis. The simplicity of Slope 3's visuals won't annoy you; the creators just intended the toy to work on even the most basic devices, especially since players don't have time to be sidetracked. by the natural environment. 

Like the driver of a car, you won't have time to admire your surroundings if you want to be successful.

Special vigilance must also be exercised as accelerators are now on the track, forcing the ball to roll faster here and now. But the added complexity just makes the game more fun - enjoy it whenever you're free!

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    JoinMaria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

For those who love playing games, Slope 2 is a game that is no longer strange because its popularity is spread everywhere. How many slopes did you go on in this game?

Easy to begin with, but gradually increases in difficulty and enjoyment as the run progresses! You control a ball sliding down a big slope in this game, which does not obstruct slopes. Your game plan as you drive from side to side is to avoid striking the obstacles, keep your ball straight on the lowering ramps, build speed as you go, and have a blast. Have fun as you attempt to break your own record!
    The further you travel, the faster you will travel! It's simple to see, and it adds a sense of challenge and pleasure to the run! To add to the difficulty, the course's ramps, boosters, obstacles, and tunnels are assigned at random each time you play, forcing you to stay vigilant at all times if you want to win.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    peterjohnee1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

cookie clicker is one of the most successful idle game series of game developers.
     Even when you are most idle and you do not know which game to choose to relax properly. Game developers have continuously created new games that are extremely friendly to your life.
    With mouse clicks on the cake will create billions of cakes

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    henind
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

Hello, I just bought a Sentry Noise Gate and want to download the Toneprint Editor to access the personal preferences of this software to configure my Sentry pedal. This was the reason for me for buying this pedal. But I cannot find a link anywhere. I installed the Toneprint APP, but this is not what I am looking for. Is there a link for downloading this software? Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    ricothecreative
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hello! Trying to record loops/ vocals from my voicelive touch 2 into Ableton Live via the USB connection. As shown in the photo, Ableton is picking up the device as a Midi input, but when I hit the record button, no audio is recorded.  I'm a total noob to Ableton and recording and fooling with this and trying to research the issue is really throwing off my creative process and bumming me out.

Can I record using this USB connection directly into my PC? or do I need to invest in an interface to be able to get my vocals into Ableton? Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 12
    • ricothecreative
      PedroRodrigues Hi ricothecreative, thank you for your post, regarding the Voicelive Touch 2 the unit can sync to MIDI Clock received at either its USB or physical MIDI inputs. This allows you to make new loops and play them back in time with a computer audio sequencer (DAW), a drum machine or an arranger keyboard.
      Note that MIDI Clock is not MIDI Time Code (MTC), which Voicelive Touch 2 does not support.
      – Connect Voicelive Touch 2 to your DAW or MIDI Clock source via USB or physical MIDI cable.
      – When using the physical MIDI In on Touch 2, set the MIDI CTRL setting in the MIDI page of the Setup menu to MIDI. Otherwise, leave it set to Merge.
      – Ensure that your clock source is set to transmit MIDI Clock to Voicelive Touch 2.
      – Set MIDI Tempo in the Setup Menu Metronome page to Slave.
      – Set Met: Off in the Loop Tools menu to On or Shh.
      – Initiate playback on your clock source.
      – Record and play back loops as you would using the Metronome.
      Your Record and Play button presses will be quantized to the closest beat.
      Note that Voicelive Touch 2 syncs to beats only, not bars. Thank you
      • Jan 19
  • New
    Cyril2Mars
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Hello everybody!

I bought this umc22 and i can't make it work. I've downloaded asio4all on the berhringer's website and i've installed it but i still can't find my Umc22 as an audio entry in Ableton.

Thanks for you help and Merry Christamas! :)

read more...
    0 8
    • Cyril2Mars
      lippues Hello everybody

I have the same type of problem as Cyril2Mars with my new UM2, Windows 11 21H2 (Version 10.0.22000.376), Waveform 11.5.18 and asio4all 2_15_Beta3.
      • Jan 8