168,016 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

PLETHORA X3
    https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0EB4

Learn More: https://youtu.be/lLFVbJVetGg

Your flexible collection of up to 127 mini boards within your pedalboard – just like the original PLETHORA X5. Regardless of whether you prefer your signal to flow from left to right or vice versa, PLETHORA X3 can be set up to fit your logic.

#TCElectronic #PLETHORAX3 #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

We are extremely proud that the Music Tribe Values have resonated across the whole Organization. These Values represent the foundations of the culture that we aspire to, holding ourselves and each other accountable to the highest levels of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Bold, and Engage.

The Values Champ Program enables Tribers from our global business to be nominated and recognized by their peers for going above and beyond, having a significant impact on our business goals through their efforts.

In Q1, we received nominations from various locations and Divisions, recognizing Tribers who are Customer Obsessed and embody our T.R.I.B.E. culture. 

Finalists

The Senior leadership team have gone through each of the 19 nominations and have selected 4 finalists and an overall winner.

These four finalists were chosen as they demonstrated certain values that make them valuable and amazing members of the Tribe. Get to know them more in their testimonials below!

Our winner of the Q1 Values Champ Awards, Carol Xiao.

Congratulations, Carol! You have shown everyone what it truly means to be a Triber. Find out what makes her a Values Champ from the testimony below.

Having been able to articulate and deploy the Values, we are delighted to announce the first Values Champ results.

Thanks to every one of you for all that you do!

#MusicTribe #ValuesChampAwards #Q1 #betheTRIBE 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

The Music Tribe Spot Awards are our way of recognizing Tribers that have gone above and beyond their own responsibilities while making significant contributions to the company in the past quarter.

PHMembers from our Face, Digital, Heart, and Treasure teams each received Spot Awards for their help with various projects.

CN, MY and EMEASpot Awards were also given to members of the Heart, Customer Availability, Availability Logistics, Research, Value, and Hospitality teams from China, Malaysia, and Europe who have made amazing strides during the last quarter. 

US and CAMany Tribers from the US and Canada were also given Spot Awards for delivering great employee and customer support as well as logistics. 

#MusicTribe #MTSpotAwards #betheTribe

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-25

It’s time to get to know our Tribers! A Different Tune is where we feature a Triber’s hobbies and interests that make them unique be it art, gardening, sports, or beekeeping! 

For our maiden feature in A Different Tune, I had the wonderful opportunity to get to know Panindra Srinivasamurthy from MT-IN1 in a different light. He shared his journey in becoming a triathlete and preparing for his first meet in November. 

Nicky: Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? How long have you been with the Tribe? What’s your role? What’s a typical day like for you? 

Pani: I am Pani from Bangalore, India. I joined Music Tribe a year back. My current role is Software Lead for mobile apps being developed in India. A typical day consists of a scrum meeting with the team, aligning on the priorities for delivery, communication with our PCLs, and of course recruitment, with the fun of meeting new faces and picking their brains. 

Nicky: What made you decide to get into Triathlons? How did it all start? 

Pani: My hobby is endurance activities like running, biking, swimming, and hiking. It all started off while I was on a business trip in Finland. One of my colleagues enticed me into a bicycling road trip for 2 days. This was the first time my body experienced the “high” after long physical activity. I slowly started doing 50 to 100 km rides on weekends and running half marathons and hiking in the mountains. My idea of vacations changed from resorts/sightseeing to trips where I could hike in the mountains or bike the whole week in the countryside for 800 to 1000 km. I also developed this interest in participating in Iron Man competitions but most of the races in the last two years were canceled due to COVID. Recently, I have finally registered for the Half Iron Man in Goa, India in November 2022, which will be my first triathlon. My goal for the first race is to finish the race comfortably without any injuries. 

Nicky: What has been your greatest challenge in this endeavor? 

Pani: The main challenge is to maintain discipline/compliance on a training plan, which means no late-night partying, no binging on junk food, and following a strict diet during training seasons, which takes a toll on the social life. I have been following a whole-food, plant-based diet for the last 4 years, through which I am able to maintain the ideal weight/BMI. Through the above diet and activities have also been able to reverse my diabetes (diagnosed 10 years back) and have been able to live with no medication for the last 5 years. 

Nicky: How do you reward yourself after hard training or tough races? 

Pani: After a season of hard training, the reward will be to raise the bar or try something different. 

Nicky: What important skills/habits do you bring from training/races to your career, if any? 

Pani: Endurance training apart from regular health benefits, brings in a lot of life skills. It is all about using up every iota of energy and resource in the most efficient way to not only finish the race today but to be able to wake up the next and repeat the same thing. During endurance activities, the body and mind team up and bring in laser-sharp focus to achieve the end goal. It is NOT about comparison with somebody else but mostly about competing with yourself to become a better version of yourself. These aspects are easily applicable to work-life and were able to bring clarity to my mind on how to approach work and taught me how to be patient/focused on the process and the grind of training as well as being able to focus for long durations and using up one’s resources to the fullest. 

Nicky: Who/what inspires you? 

Pani: No specific celebrity inspirations for endurance training, but luckily there are many clubs with fantastic people who bring in loads of positive energy and inspiration to the training. 

Nicky: What would you say to those who are interested to try becoming a triathlete? 

Pani: My message to everyone is to add one physical activity or sport into your lifestyle that you really enjoy and can sustain all your life. It should be easy to find a club and surround yourself with people who bring a positive spirit. This formula has worked wonders for me and has allowed me to stick to my training plans, maintain an active and energetic lifestyle and achieve my goals while having a great time during the journey. 

#MusicTribe #betheTribe

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-16

Instituto Anelo offers free music lessons to the people of Brazil who want to learn and develop their knowledge of music. They aim to stimulate human development, creativity and musical intelligence.

We're honored to be part of Uli's vision to provide support for learning and development in many different countries around the world.

With Music Tribe and Behringer’s donation of synthesizers, Instituto Anelo will be able to help even more people and allow them to discover another avenue of musical knowledge for their students.

Find out more about Instituto Anelo and their efforts here:
    https://www.facebook.com/304901869528294/posts/5229358860415879/?d=n

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic

read more...
    0 159
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-13

StageConnect Series
    http://ow.ly/WHfw50J79lT

Bus-Powered StageConnect Interfaces with Analogue In/Out, XLR Inputs, Dual ULTRANET In- and Outputs as well as Phantom or External Power Supplies

The Midas and Klark Teknik StageConnect Series I/O Interfaces are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast, Touring and Live Sound as well as Hospitality Customers.

From: $349.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Midas #KlarkTeknik #StageConnectSeries #DN4888 #DN4816I #DN4816O #DN4816U #Mixers #IOInterfaces

read more...
    0 500
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-13
    DN4816U

Universal and compact interface box for sharing 32 channels of audio between StageConnect devices. No matter if you want to use StageConnect for connecting external effects, wireless or playback Systems, the Klark Teknik and Midas DN48XX Series devices can easily be daisy-chained to meet the requirements of your I/O configuration

List Price: $199.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#KlarkTeknik #Midas #StageConnectSeries #DN4816U #DN4888 #DN4816I #DN4816O #Mixers #IOInterfaces

read more...
    0 156
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-06
    Music Tribe and Behringer supported Soundabout in their mission to provide a life of expression, passion and enjoyment by donating 30 Synthesizers and Headphones.

Soundabout is a small charity that helps people with autism and learning disabilities in the UK to express themselves, connect and feel the warmth through the power of sound.

We are happy to participate in Uli's mission to create opportunities to enact a change that will better the lives of others.

To know more about Soundabout and their goals, click here:
    https://www.facebook.com/SoundaboutUK/videos/3061937214037429/

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic
    read more...
    0 1,081
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-04

Music Tribe’s CEO, Uli Behringer, and John Midgley, CEO of POLAR, are pleased to announce the entering of a new strategic Super Partner relationship, which focuses on delivering an obsessive customer experience across all of Music Tribe’s 400+ Enterprise products.

“POLAR has long been associated with the pro-audio industry, both in terms of the rental and installation sectors,” Midgley comments, “so we’re delighted and very proud to partner with Music Tribe to re-introduce direct supply of these iconic brands to the U.K. market.”

This partnership will provide unique collaborative opportunities to realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education, as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Pete Sadler, Music Tribe’s Customer Solution Leader, adds “We are very proud to have POLAR join our Super Partner family. Both Music Tribe and POLAR are extremely passionate when it comes to serving our Enterprise Customers. This strategic relationship will now open the door for deep integration and collaboration – all for the benefit of the Customer we all love to serve."

Music Tribe is currently heavily investing in its professional (Enterprise) division across Install and Live & Tour Sound solutions, delivering leading-edge products from its brands; Midas, Turbosound, Lab Gruppen, Klark Teknik, Tannoy, and TC Electronic, and working closely with dedicated distributors, representatives, integrators and contractors.

https://polar.uk.com/

We Empower. You Create.
    #MusicTribe #POLAR #SuperPartners #CustomerObsession

read more...
    0 337
    • Music Tribe
      Gaskoin Problems in education can vary, but writing remains a difficult task for me, and I need to continue to improve my writing abilities. I recently completed a thesis and sought article ghost writer https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ . I would not have been able to do such a work on my own.
      • May 6
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-04-25

Music Tribe’s CEO, Uli Behringer and Fouad Fowzi, CEO of GSL Professional, are pleased to announce the entering of a strategic Super Partner relationship, which focuses on delivering an obsessive customer experience across all of Music Tribe’s 400+ Enterprise products.

This partnership will provide unique collaborative opportunities to realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education, as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

“We, at GSL Professional are extremely delighted to announce our strong association and partnership with such a prestigious company like Music Tribe.”

Pete Sadler, Music Tribe’s Senior Customer Solution Leader adds, “We are thrilled to have GSL Professional on board. Their passion for audio, wealth of experience in the industry, and extensive knowledge and relationships within the Middle East region, make them an invaluable member of the Super Partner family.” 

Music Tribe is currently heavily investing in its professional (Enterprise) division across Install and Live & Tour Sound solutions, delivering leading-edge products from its brands; Midas, Turbosound, Lab Gruppen, Klark Teknik, Tannoy, and TC Electronic, and working closely with dedicated distributors, representatives, integrators and contractors.

https://www.gslprofessional.com 

We Empower. You Create.

#MusicTribe

read more...
    0 673
    • Music Tribe
      Gaskoin You've piqued my attention. I'd want to try my hand at article writing. I can write well and have worked as a writer for an online site where you may purchase assignments https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/buy-assignments-online/ . We've always had a big volume of student orders, so I acquired a fast writing speed and only received excellent feedback and referrals. I believe I could easily handle the task of creating articles.
      • May 2
Go to page