Statistics

259,722 members
138,131 posts
  • 2019-12-25
    • joshuarotairo
      PetGerbil

Welcome to Borrowinger products. 

"Where all your ideas are belong to us."

Taking quality products that you know and love, copying them, then making them out of cheap tat for re-sale.

and there's nothing you can do about it!  hahaha suckers!!

How about having an original idea for once ? why not improve something for once ? how about doing something for once ?

• December 26, 2019
    • joshuarotairo
      SawSquareSine

Looks great! As a vintage synth collector, I spend many hours and lots of money repairing my precious babies! I really love how you enhance, fix, and improve upon existing products AND create completely new products that never existed but are the dream of many a musician at a price that is affordable. Thank you Behringer! #ulirocks

• December 27, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-12-17
    • rovi-mortell
    • rovi-mortell
      PatrickGMaillot I'm very interested in this product, but can't find it anywhere for sale (unavailable or just not listed). Any lead (France)? -Patrick
      • January 6, 2020
    • rovi-mortell
      DennisD

Hello,

Off topic, I'm sorry.

But having significant trouble getting any support for an issue with a Behringer PPA2000 system and its clip.

Ticket created early December and no response at all.
      I would have thought a company would have more concern about its reputation regarding supporting its customers, but I guess I could be wrong.

• January 8, 2020
  • JenTan
    Community Manager
    2019-11-30

We’re celebrating Behringer’s 30th anniversary and we’re donating 1000 synthesizers for the kids. Watch the video to know more details.

Special thanks to our Friends and Tribers for their heartfelt messages.

read more...
    4 554
    • JenTan
      SawSquareSine

Congratulations Behringer, I can't think of any recommendations myself, but I'm sure this will help create some amazing musicians! Happy Birthday!

• November 29, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-25
    • rovi-mortell
      SawSquareSine

I guessed right on the last post Smiley Happy

• November 26, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      DavidFin

Could not afford the original when I was a kid...

Now I can afford this better version, of the classic I always wanted.

Thanks Uli!

• December 1, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      DavidFin

It would be cool, if you could split the oscilators between the keyboard, and sequencer, so you could solo over a sequenced bassline. And/or split the keyboard...left hand=arpegiator, right hand solo.

• December 1, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-16
    25 2,736
    • rovi-mortell
      GaryHiggins

That would be Sunday (US)

12 noon Eastern

11am Central

10am Mountain

9am Pacific

I think...but who's checking  Looking forward!

• November 15, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      Paul_Vannatto

Hey Gary @GaryHiggins , the earth turns the other way around. Germany gets the sun before we do. So it would mean midnight (12:00 am Monday) Eastern time, 1:00 am Central, etc.

• November 15, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      presly
      Spoiler
      Spoiler
      So is it out yet?
      • November 16, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      Jonholtuk

Hi Paul. Announcement is 6pm or 18:00 German time meaning Gary's correct. 

I'm guessing those times in the US mean a lot of church techs going to be listening to something other than their pastor's sermon. 

• November 16, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      MartyAmerica

Do we sign up somewhere? I'm confused. 

• November 16, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-11

Behringer TD-3 SeriesBehringer TD-3 Series??⚪ bit.ly/BehringerTD-3Series

read more...
    9 547
    • rovi-mortell
      HerrFuchs

I need a yellow special edition, where can I find it.. Please I need it, I am now back in the child days.. I need it I need it I need it now! 

• January 8, 2020
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-11
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-04
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-31
    • rovi-mortell
      GaryHiggins

OK I'll finally bite, what is WING a new mixer to get worked up about...or a synth...what

• October 30, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      PetGerbil

I wouldn't hold your breath, This web-site was 35 years in the making,and look how well thats going down.

"hey kids, with 35 years of constant web development,refining and tweaking of the whole internet user experience. We can finally announce....We chucked that all away and left you with this....erm....thing. Enjoy!"

Perhaps Uli's been kidnapped and left us with his evil twin ? Intent on destroying his business...

• October 31, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      GaryHiggins

Just dont say it's Comebersome (but spelled correctly)  LOL **bleep**bersome indeed! But if you have need of some some good back support info its right here in the forum unhindered

• October 31, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      DaveMorrison

Looks like the x32 replacement to me. Fancy OLED screen, 8 more channels, 3 AES50 ports, Built in WING live (X-live), HyperMAC?, Pop Groups?

• October 31, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      KenMitchell

An X-Touch with touchscreen?  So we can re-arrange/customize the faders a la Mixing Station Pro? 

Or is it just an App update? 

• October 31, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-25
Go to page