Statistics

249,862 members
126,947 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-20
    We work as a team by seeking what’s best for our customers, being open-minded to other ideas, helping each other and celebrating each other’s success.

#MusicTribe #Values #Teamwork #BetheTribe
    read more...
    0 15
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-17

We’re proud of our achievements in Music Tribe but we also realize that we can be even better with a well-defined set of guiding principles. Join our global Leaders as they talk about our values and how we are committed to delivering the best for our customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoRVyAxjdjA

#MusicTribe #Values #BetheTribe

read more...
    1 7
    • Music Tribe
      Posi1979 Hello music tribes ,
      • Sep 19
    • Music Tribe
      Posi1979 I would like to get in touch with a sales person for the region of Tahiti and can somebody help !!!!!! I 'llappreciate
      • Sep 19
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-15

This is what it means to be a part of Music Tribe, these are the pillars of our identity and the values that define our character.

#MusicTribe #Values #BetheTribe

2 88
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-13

T.R.I.B.E.

0 96
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-08-13

“I lead the HMI (Human Machine Interaction) R&D team here at Music Tribe and have over 10 years of programming experience in everything ranging from training and simulation to augmented and virtual reality devices. I love the challenges that new technology brings, making R&D a perfect fit for me.

I and the team have been working very hard on some very exciting projects, that I don’t think I can talk about yet. Having the time and freedom to explore all our options allows us to find the best tools for the job, as well as allowing us to make everything as amazing as possible. This allows us to make things that we are proud of. 

My team is some of the most talented people I’ve ever worked with, and I think Uli’s passion and enthusiasm for what he does echoes across the whole company. Everyone at Music Tribe is so supportive and so good at what they do. It’s great working with so many talented people across the world on new and exciting projects.”

Tom, Research HMI Leader

Join the Tribe: http://bit.ly/Join-MusicTribe

#WorkCulture #TriberStory #Inside #MusicTribe

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-16

“I am a PCB Layout Engineer here at Music Tribe. Performance, robustness, and reliability are my driving force when designing printed circuit boards, from simple bench test boards to complex product assemblies.

I work alongside dedicated engineers under INNO PCB. The synergy of the team is quite astounding, everybody is willing to lend a helping hand, tapping each other’s technical expertise as we deal with the diverse and broad range of products here in Music Tribe.
    One remarkable experience is when I got rewarded for going the extra mile to finish a product’s layout design, so excited for this to hit the market soon and reach the hands of musicians and enthusiasts.

I am thankful that I am pursuing my career here at Music Tribe while learning a lot more about how these products are designed and built, it makes me giddy. Every product is a result of excellent collaboration of each team across different continents, thus, empowering me to be more creative. I am glad to share this journey and looking forward to work with more Music Tribe engineers across the globe.”

Mark, Innovation PCB Leader

read more...
    1 33
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-09

“My role in Music tribe is to start the India innovation center ground-up. I was super excited to consider working in Music Tribe because of the world-leading brands, the company’s over 30 years and is well-known in the Entertainment and Music Industry and last is Uli's articulation of his vision for creating a top-notch innovation center here in India.

We’ve just started working on software development for a new Synth product. The freedom to choose the platform tools are unprecedented. Very empowering for the team.

It is heartwarming to work with extremely talented and passionate Tribers. It is amazing to interact with several colleagues who have spent over 20 years with the organization and are still very warm. Whenever I encounter challenging situations, I can easily approach fellow Tribers without any hesitation and am always thrilled with their responsiveness and how they’re willing to go out of their way to help me in each situation.”

Krishna, Product Category Leader

read more...
    1 48
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-02

“I’m overseeing the global Talent Development function in Heart Division. We have 32 years of acoustic production heritage, made possible by talented people across the globe. The best way we can ever reciprocate is to create a working culture where people are inspired, developed, rewarded, and valued physically and mentally. This is the quest I am gearing, and it excites me!
    It’s still too early for me to talk about the proudest moments as we have a long way to go. Vibrant workplace culture is a big word and there are tons of work to be done.

I’m blessed to have a supportive senior management team who are ever ready to embark on a journey in building a better workplace and fantastic comrades. There were many times I’ve reached out to brainstorm and seek guidance. People are just readily rendering their help even when it is not within

their scope. That experience is simply delightful. At any point in time, I’m assured that I will not be facing challenges alone. 
I love the way that someone always got your back, and this truly brings alive the name ‘Tribe’.”

Shawn, Heart Development Senior Leader

read more...
    0 34
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-01

JUNE-60 V2
    bit.ly/TCElectronic-JUNE-60-V2

One Head-Spinning Sequel to Rule Them All

#TCElectronic #JUNE60V2 #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals #Pitch #Modulation

0 156
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-06-18

"I work as Software Leader at Music Tribe Denmark. What drives me is having the opportunity to work with such a fantastic team of skilled engineers where every person has the amazing ability to create innovative solutions for our customers. It is truly inspiring and that’s what brings me happiness every day!

I'm very proud of everyone in Music Tribe who puts in the effort to create tomorrow's products that hopefully will bring a lot of joy for our customers. I'm grateful for this as it enables us to work with our passion for music and modern technologies.

I've been blown away by how every team member in Music Tribe is willing to help, co-innovate, and go the extra mile when needed. It is contagious and I learn something new from the team daily.

Lastly, I'm just humbled and thankful to share this journey with the greatest minds and engineers in the industry."

Anders, Innovation Software Leader

read more...
    0 47
Go to page