Statistics

254,413 members
132,097 posts
  • New
    DouglasDimeler
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-25

One of my installations of an X32Rack is experiencing scene memory recall issues. I instructed them to make sure they return to a basic scene for their daily operations before they shut down each time, to make it easy for everyone to just turn it on and go. However, some channels that are supposed to be muted come up unmuted, and levels are mysteriously changing and causing feedback issues. I've donw updates of firmware, and plcing the scenes at new locations to try to alleviate the probelm, but it eventually follows to the new locations with the same result. The unit has been in place for 5 years now, and I'm wondering if there's a fix for this issue.

read more...
    0 36
    • DouglasDimeler
      RexBeckett Hi Douglas, are they forcing the configuration to be saved by using Setup -> Shutdown after loading the basic scene?
      • Jun 25
  • New
    MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

How do i connect the Behringer p-16 interface with a Allen and Heath zed 24 channel analog mixer?  The only way I seem to be able to get it to work is by partially plugging the 1/4 plug into the input jack.  I have tried with tip ring sleeve and tip sleeve and have same results.  

read more...
    0 58
    • MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
      DavidKnighton Hello MeadowbrookBaptistChurch,
      I you're partially plugging the cable into the unit, then that usually means you're using the wrong type of cable or connection on the Zed mixer. It would help to know what outputs on the Zed mixer you're trying to use. I would expect you to be using the Aux outs or Main outs, but something tells me you're trying to use the INSERTS as an outputs. This would work in theory, however the INSERT pinout is a little different than a standard Balanced output, so you could probably expect some odd behavior. If this is the case, here's what I would recommend; using a BALANCED 1/4" cable (TRS), plug the MONO out of the Zed mixer into any input on the P16-I. Observe the results. Another thing you could try is using a dual 1/4" aux cable and test input into the P16-I with a phone or tablet.
      • Jun 15
    • MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
      RexBeckett If you want to use the channel Insert sockets as outputs, you can get ready-made adapter cables.

Example: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FC4Z6WQ/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you are handy with a soldering iron (or know someone who is), the adapter cables are easy to make. The wiring is as shown below.
      • Jun 16
  • New
    Babkine
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Reset X-Touch

0 34
    • Babkine
      RobbyWingfield Hi Babkine, this is Robby with Music Tribe, there is no factory reset on the X-Touch. Please submit a support case at the link above and we can help get your X-Touch up and running!
      • Jun 17
    • Babkine
      Babkine

Thank you, but the machine is broken and I will wait for the next one, I will keep you informed if the situation does not change. thanks again. Best regards.

• Jun 17
  • New
    cliffconway
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-12
  • New
    GersonCr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11
    Inglés

Quisiste decir: 
    Compre una helicon play acoustic pero no veo ningún botón de encendido y apagado, como debo prender y apagarlo?

I bought a helicon play acoustic but I don't see any on / off button, how should I turn it on and off?
    read more...
    0 56
  • New
    RobertAthlet3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Guys i need 32bit Behringer 32bit usb driver...

0 36
    • RobertAthlet3
      DavidKnighton Hello RobertAthlet3,
      Every product we sell will either have a dedicated driver or will use ASIO4ALL. These drivers will be available on the product page of the Behringer website.
      • Jun 9
  • New
    alexcolm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Salve ho appena acquistato un mixer x air 18, ma usando sempre mixer analogici ammetto che questo mi porta qualche difficoltà, ma non conoscendo l'inglese non capisco nulla nelle istruzioni, qualcuno potrebbe passarmi istruzioni in italiano sia primo accesso che quelle generali? Vi ringarazio per l'attenzione in ogni caso a presto

read more...
    0 55
    • alexcolm
      Nigel67 Hi alexcolm, I am very sorry, but we do not have a user manual or quick start guide written in Italian.
      • May 11
  • New
    TomFenner
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-07

Can't get any output on headphone jack!

0 61
    • TomFenner
      JoeRivers96 Hi, please submit a support ticket using the SUPPORT option at the top of this page - we will be able to run through some troubleshooting steps with you.
      • May 8
  • New
    GlenMorrison
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

Is there a way to defeat the APO function so that the amp stays on all the time and does not require a threshold audio signal to turn it on?

0 81
    • GlenMorrison
      Nigel67 Hi Glen. Can you tell me which model of E-Series that you have and serial number(s). Until I have those, I cannot give you a definitive answer as it may come down to what version of the amp you have. Many thanks
      • May 4
  • New
    Rocky195
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Hi

havin problems connecting Deepmind 6 thru my audio interface behringer umc 204 into my computer 

Windows 10/64 recording in Studio one 5 Artist version. 
    I am using the two 1/4" out l/r from Deepmind into umc fron 1/4 inputs. Also using Midi out of Deepmind into umc input midi. 
    umc is connected thru usb into my computer.

not sure if my problem is the configuration in Studio one but I can't record on the instrument track.

read more...
    0 53
    • Rocky195
      DavidKnighton Hello Rocky195,
      I would suggest connecting the UMC to your computer and just run audio from iTunes or YouTube out to a pair of speakers or headphones. This will determine if the unit is working properly. Also, with Windows, you need to make sure you have the driver installed. If it's a setup problem with your DAW, make sure the UMC is the preferred Input/Output interface. Your individual tracks need to be sourced from the UMC inputs and record armed before you hit the RECORD button. Hope this helps to uncover the issue.
      • Apr 29
Go to page