Statistics

242,679 members
119,073 posts
  • New
    DonHogan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-02-03

This just started happening. My unit is probably 3 years old. When I start adjusting settings or changing things while editing things like amp eq... drive settings,, reverb.. really anything. My screen splits up into different sections. like if you looked in a mirror or thru a glass window that was broken. part od the screen is on top, the rest of the screen is on the bottom of the display window. Or, the 2 sides of the screen are fine and the middle has it's own section above or below the rest of the screen. Nothing is cracked or broken on the screen. To fix this , i simply turn off the uniy and back on and it is fine. It may last 5 min. or 5 days. Or as long as I use it normally and don't change any perimetors ,,, its fine. Can this be fixed? Has anyone else had this problem?, thanks,, Don

read more...
    0 32
    • DonHogan
      Nigel67 Hi DonHogan. You could try a factory reset, but if this doesn't work, you will need to send the unit in for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks.
      • Feb 7
  • New
    Servant53
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-02-02

On my Midas M32, how do I configure settings to allow me to use the fader on a bus send as a master volume controller for that particular bus send? Example: Bus send 1 used as Choir monitors. I send multiple channels to this bus but want to be able to control overall volume up or down with the fader. 

read more...
    0 56
    • Servant53
      RexBeckett Hi Servant53, that is the normal behavour of Mixbuses. If you set the signal tap on Routing -> Out 1-16 as Post Fader, the Mixbus Master fader will control the output level.
      • Feb 2
    • Servant53
      Servant53 Thanks!
      • Feb 2
  • New
    Sursonido
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-29

The email is invalid Music ID is showed up...

But Care Tickets creation need to select Brand and Model name...

How can I create Music ID?

thanks.

0 78
    • Sursonido
      Nigel67 Hi, when you click on the Community tab, you are taken to the Community page and there is a pop up window which asks you to sign in or create an account. This is where you create your account. If you are trying to sign in on the Home page, then this is a login for our partners to a different portal. It is not the Community login / sign up. Hope this helps. Any issues, please get bck to me.
      • Jan 28
    • Sursonido
      Sursonido I signed up for a B2B account.
      But when I try to enter store.musictribe.com it does not let me and it says that the ID or password is wrong. I have changed the password, but the problem persists. I have tried to create a new account, but it tells me that the email is invalid. All emails are invalid!
      • Jan 31
      • The email is invalid Music ID
        Sursonido I'm sorry but I can't speak English, I only know Spanish. I hope the translation is a bit correct.
        • Jan 31
    • Sursonido
      Nigel67 Hi, you are trying to sign up on the distributor portal. You must be in the Community page to sign up and then submit a ticket. Please watch this video as it may help
      https://community.musictribe.com/public/admin/Case-Portal_How-to-Create-a-Case-updated.mp4
      • Feb 1
  • New
    Ejruk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

Hi there.

Am writing on behalf of my son, who has a lighting board but the screen doesn't work. It only show green (no other display).

Would be so grateful for some help as it was an expensive gift and lighting is his passion! Thank you!

read more...
    1 92
  • New
    JohnStuartReid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

Hello, who do I need to connect with to gain permission to use some of the graphs from the Klark Teknik Audio System Designer booklet, in a PowerPoint presentation, please?

0 27
    • JohnStuartReid
      Nigel67 Hi John, let me look into this for you and I will come back as soon as I can with an answer.
      • Jan 7
      • Permission to use graphs in the Klark Teknik Audio System Desiner booklet
        Nigel67 Hi John, have done some asking around. It will be fine to use them without gaining any permission as long as you are not going to put them up on the internet for anyone to view. I am guessing that you are just going to use them for students? It will not be a problem. Hope this answers your question
        • Jan 11
  • New
    ayyala
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

Hi,

Am looking for Professional Audio System to be installed in our Newly renovated Church.

Please help me with appropriate solutions and installations.

Thank You

0 32
    • ayyala
      john0121 Hi Ravi, you'd be best to fill out the pre sales form via the support button for this enquiry. Let us know details of your application and a member of our solutions team will be able to assist. Thanks
      • Jan 5
  • New
    ProfessorEars
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hello tribe,

During educational presentations, I often share screen with audio.  Stereo settings and original sound is activated in the Zoom preferences, but the signal being received by zoom participants is in Mono.  The stereo switch on the device is engaged as well.  Using a macbook pro running High Sierra.  

I do not have this problem when a Focusrite 2i2 is being used in the signal chain.

read more...
    0 47
  • New
    jfcjaime
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

Hi guys, im a sound tech in a church and i have a problem, my stage speakers does not have a proper volume (always too low, i have to crank the gain in the compressor to surpass this). Even the headphones needs a boost in the compressor gain because in the headphone amplifier i get a lot of noise if i increase the volume. I will send my scene if anyone can help me (our console is an X32)

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 68
    • jfcjaime
      RexBeckett Hi Jaime, you would get more output level if you increase the Compressor Threshold in the Main LR bus. A threshold of -30dB is quite low.

Some of your preamp Gains look quite low too. These are best set so that the input meters peak at about -12dBFS at performance levels.
      • November 29, 2020
      • X32 - Mix Outputs with low volume level on speakers
        jfcjaime I do not know how to set a proper gain structure, and my church is a big reverby box. I did some adjustment in the Main LR Bus and it's a little better now. I got a lot of feedback when I increased the preamp gain, and the DCX 2496 (do not know what is the word to describe it in English) is clipping a lot. But my first 4 aux Bus which are my monitors and side fill still are with a low SPL
        • November 29, 2020
  • New
    Letauth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

The email is invalid Music ID is showed up...

But Care Tickets creation need to select Brand and Model name...

How can I create Music ID?

thanks.

0 102
    • Letauth
      Nigel67 Hi Kazuma. Let me check with the Community Support Team and I will get back to you.
      • November 29, 2020
      • Can't create Music ID...
        Nigel67 Can I just confirm that you are trying to log in through the Community page
        https://community.musictribe.com/
        and not from the website homepage, as although they look very similar, the login through the website homepage is not for the Community, but a login for our partners and resellers. many thanks
        • November 29, 2020
  • New
    mattprice500
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Will an x32 compact retain all its setup as in fader positions, scenes etc when depowered/repowered. The scenario is in a church where very few have technical knowledge and powering up and down I need settings to remain.

0 52
    • mattprice500
      KyleJohnson Hi Matt, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In general, yes. The X32 saves it's current state every 2 minutes, and it will always boot in the same state that it was last shut down in. The only exception would be the Main LR Fader which by default will drop to the bottom when booted, but you can change this setting so that the Main LR Fader returns to it's last used point when powered up.
      • November 12, 2020
      • X 32 Compact keeping settings
        mattprice500 Kyle. Thanks very much for this info. Just what I wanted to hear. Where do I find the setting for the Main LR fader ?
        • November 12, 2020
      • X 32 Compact keeping settings
        KyleJohnson It's in the Setup>Config menu, the option you are looking for is called "Safe Main Levels". If it's checked, the mains will drop down at power on.
        • November 12, 2020
Go to page