Statistics

242,680 members
119,076 posts
  • New
    pkk31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hi. Would really like to replace my BG250-112 with a 210 but it seems they aren't available anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one, please..? Cheers.

0 3
  • New
    zoharel1964
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hi everyone 

I'm new to this group ,i'm trying to connect the behringer fcb1010 midi foot controller to ableton live 11 suite?   does anyone knows how does it works ? Is there a remote script for it? where can i find it and download it ? i have a macbook pro 2015 and a focusrite 6i6 sound card . 

thanks ahead

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    mjmnet1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

How do I import or upload pre-recorded backing tracks and download them to my Ditto+ Looper?  I've not been able to find any instructions on how to perform that task. 

0 29
    • mjmnet1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mjmnet1, for the most part, this process is the same across all DITTO pedals. The only real difference in the case of the DITTO+ is how many audio files the device holds at once.

Please see the steps below:
      1. Connect the DITTO+ to a USB port on your computer using the supplied USB cable. The display will show a progress bar, once this reaches 100% it will indicate that the DITTO+ is in USB transfer mode, and audio will be disabled.
      2. Your computer will recognize DITTO+ as an external USB storage device. It will be shown in the Finder (OS X) or Windows Explorer as a drive called “DITTO+” containing multiple folders called “TRACK1” up to "TRACK99".
      3.. Copy your audio file from your computer to DITTO+ by dragging it to the relevant “TRACK” folder of the “DITTO+” drive. Wait for the file transfer to finish.
      4. Eject/unmount DITTO+.
      5. Disconnect DITTO+ from your computer. The display will indicate it is processing and a progress bar will appear, once the bar reaches 100% the DITTO+ will restart and you should see the time of the backing track stated on the display.

Please ensure when importing files they are of the following format:

Wav files only:
      PCM mono 16bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 16bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM mono 24bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 24Bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      Float mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      Float stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      • Jul 30
    • mjmnet1
      mjmnet1

Thank you Chris, I really appreciate your help with this. I'll give it a shot and let you know of my success!

• Mon at 9:47 AM
  • New
    denty46
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

Hi Guys

I wanted to know the best settings to use on my Sub'n'Up pedal to get as close as possible to emulating the Bass guitar sound on tracks such as Jet Harris' Besame Mucho or Diamonds which are instrumental hits from the 1960's.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Pete

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    cautrindade62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Can I use the pedal as a volume pedal at the same time it is connected to an effect pedal thru the expression pedal output and switch to either volume or expression ?

Considering both are connected at the same time, if I will press to change my effect using the expression, the volume will also change. I don't want that.

I've sent attached, the scheme I want to use. The tremolo has an exp input, so I can control the intensity.

read more...
    0 7
    • cautrindade62
      DavidKnighton Hello cautrindade62,
      I don't believe the pedal is switchable like you want/need it to be. The volume adjustment passes through the pedal and a built-in potentiometer that is controlled through the motion of the pedal. There's no way to bypass this in favor of EXP output.
      • Jul 27
    • cautrindade62
      cautrindade62

Thank you David ! This could be a nice feature. A bypass switch !

• Jul 27
  • New
    peterwf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

I use the Ditto Jam x2 looper in live performance. The performance depends essentially on its Beat Sense mode. I do not use or want the other modes (Practice mode and Classic mode). 

The problem I'm having is that the pedal can get into one of the other modes and I have a VERY hard time returning it to Beat Sense mode.  I have read the manual and practiced cycling between modes without much success. Very frustrating. 

Does anyone else have this problem? WHat solutions have you found? thanks

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    JeremyPotts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

About a month a go i bought a ditto looper , and it has already stopped working. it records the loop and plays it back but while i am recording it cuts the signal and i cant hear what i am playing.  this is extremely frustrating as i recently paid time for a space to record and the loop was going to be an integral part of my set up and sound. ive wasted alot of money because of this ?

read more...
    0 21
    • JeremyPotts
      Nigel67 Hi Jeremy, I am sorry to hear of your issue. If your unit is 30 days or less old, please contact the shop that you purchased it from and ask for a DOA replacement. Even if it is a couple of days over, it may be worth contacting them and seeing if they will exchange it. If over 30 days, then it will have to come in for repair. To do this you will need to send in a ticket to our Service Department. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    JuanElMuecoCalderon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-28

Hi my Behringer X32 stopped working, it turns on but none of the buttons respond is like is frozen, I can’t reboot it can any one tell me how to fix the issue?

0 37
    • JuanElMuecoCalderon
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Technical Support team by clicking the Support link at the top of the page, and then select Technical support and fill out a ticket.
      • Jun 28
  • New
    operez5607
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

Hi, I just received the TC HELICON HARMONY V60.    Footswitch is working properly when Harmony v60 is turned on.   After a while (1-3 minutes, footswith is freezed and does not work.        If I turn off, and then then turn on the unit, footswitch is working again, but after a while is not working at all again.    Thank you for your assistance.

read more...
    0 37
    • operez5607
      Nigel67 Hi operez5607. if the unit is still under 30 days old, then please contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask for a DOA replacement. If over 30 days old, please contact our Technical Department for further advice. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Jun 27
  • New
    Arterao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

Hiya

Could anybody tell me what is the actual power draw on this device? There is nothing on the manual. I know the power supply is 12V 150mA, but that info does not tell you the actual power draw; normally you dont go tight with transformers and you use a 150mA one for devices that demands less than a 100mA.

My guess is it will be around 80mAh but I will like to know with precission as I am a busker and I will be feeding my mixer with a portable power supply which got a 12V 100mA MAX output.

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 45
    • Arterao
      Nigel67 Hi Arterao. The current draw and voltage specification are the optimum numbers that the designers advise and using anything less than this could affect the working of the unit, i.e it could affect the frequency response of the audio and cause distortion at much lower signal levels or at high frequencies. We therefore only advise using the recommended power supply specification.
      • Jun 29
      • behringer mx400 power draw
        Arterao

Hiya Nigel, thanks for your answer. I will explain you my question a little further so you may assist me on this. I am a busker and I want to feed my mx400 with a lithium battery portable power supply designed for guitar pedals. It got a 12V 100mA output. Would that output be too tight for the purpose? I know is also negative center but I got a cable to switch the polarity.

• Jun 29
      • behringer mx400 power draw
        Arterao

Hiya Nigel, thanks for your answer. I will explain you my question a little further so you may assist me on this. I am a busker and I want to feed my mx400 with a lithium battery portable power supply designed for guitar pedals. It got a 12V 100mA output. Would that output be too tight for the purpose? I know is also negative center but I got a cable to switch the polarity.

• Jun 29
    • Arterao
      spiceagent11 Salut a tous, j'ai perdu des presets de mon voicelive 3 que j'ai voulu mettre le firmware a jour. Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait une solution a recuperer les presets qui ont ete supprimes du voicelive 3?
      • Jul 4
Go to page