Statistics

261,470 members
140,201 posts
  • New
    Moneer01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Hi how are you I want to connect the voicelive rack to my Logic Pro x through USB so please I need help thank you my Logic Pro X its version (10.7.0) 

so please help 

0 0
  • New
    john0o
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

Brand new, just pulled it out of the box. Oscillator A tunes up perfectly throughout an entire scale. Oscillator B on the other hand, is narrower than an octave. Tune it to a center keyboard note, and play up the scale, and its flat, play below the tuned note and its sharp. The scale is less than an octave.  So, brand new and I'm FREAKING out. Turns out, there is a little scale adjustment screw, under the dashboard. I think I'll post a video if no one else has.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    lukeygee123abc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hello there!

I have been scouring forums and YouTube comment sections for the last few months in pursuit to an answer to the following question regarding the MS101.

"Does anyone know if there's a way to quantize the triggering of another saved sequence whilst playing a previous one? That is, whilst you're playing one sequence, are you able to then choose another one that will play after the final step of the previous pattern has finished, instead of immediately when you trigger the pattern? The above description is how the TD-3 works and I wonder if there is a mode to do the same thing on the MS-101. This is with the intention of choosing between different patterns during live performance"

So far it looks as if this "change-pattern-after-last-note"-mode is not something that is available, and instead you must accurately trigger the next pattern in time (or hit reset at the appropriate time if you make a mistake). There is something inherently exciting about this janky work around that I like, but it would be amazing to have the option.

I wondered if anyone in the community has figured it out? I am also hoping if there is way to pass on this desire to Behringer, in the hope that they might make the option available through a firmware update in the future.

Would love to hear your thoughts fellow synth lovers!

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    ScottL_Hines
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-17

Before I attempt to update to firmware 2.0.2, is it compatible with Big Sur? The information in the updater from 2019 doesn't indicate that. Have things changed in the last two years?

Thank you,

S.

0 1
  • New
    Gratt81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-17

bonjour

j'ai un voice live 2, que j'aimerais controller avec un midi controller.

je souahiterais changer de step avec une pedale midi (Live Logic custom usb midi control) par exemple dans le preset 1, appuyer sur le footswitch midi canal 1 pour aller au preset 1 step 2 , et si j'appuie de nouveau : preset 1 step 1.

merci de votre aide.

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    garybones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi Guys & Girls,

I have had my TD3 for over a year now & i have it running in Logic & Ableton but how do you record Cutoff resonance envolope etc.

When i create a pattern the only way i have found to record what i am doing live is to create a seperate audio track, is this the only way to do so, i see lots of videos on you you tube & everyone is jamming & i cannot find anyone actually recording to a DAW.

Thanks

Gary

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    AdamLaParr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-04

How do you sync an rd6 and a pro 1 for tempo.

0 3
  • New
    dnra42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-31

Hi there,

I bought the TC 2290 software plugin but did not receive an authorization code from MusicTribe.

Just a paypal invoice. Any idea where to get the code so I can register with my Ilok account.

Any kind of information would be highly appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Dnra42

BELGIUM

read more...
    0 14
    • dnra42
      PedroRodrigues Hi dnra42, thank you for your post, the TC2290 licence was remotely deposited on you ILOK ACCOUNT, from what I could see you have activated your licence on the 31/10/2021. Thank you
      • Nov 1
  • New
    XIDDENX
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-13

hi everyone,

My crave has quite noisy audio out. Osc. sound can be heard very low. It is connected to S32 via DI800. I tried various connection options like direct to S32 and wing local input. Nothing changed. I uploaded a video. It may be more practical to determine the problem and possible solution.

Thanks

read more...
    0 44
    • XIDDENX
      RobbyWingfield Hi Xiddenx, this is Robby with Music tribe, it sounds like I am hearing notes change. Are you controlling it with something? Could you submit a case at the support tab above with a video that shows your settings? Thanks!
      • Oct 13
    • XIDDENX
      XIDDENX

Thanks for quick response. It is connected to Arturia keystep pro via akai mpc live which has midi multi function can control multi equipment through its usb ports. I tried with midi cable direct connected to midi out port of keystep pro. Nothing make any difference even I also played it with crave's own keys. Crackles and pops are generated during playing over notes. I will do your advice.

• Oct 13
  • New
    EchoKraft
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

My display on my deepmind 12 is fading.

Is anybody else having this problem?

1 9
    • EchoKraft
      RobbyWingfield HI EchoKraft, this sounds like it could be a hardware fault. Please open a support ticket with a video of the issue so we can determine if your Deepmind needs repair.
      • Sep 18
Go to page