167,515 posts
  • New
    khongkhiem22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Hi
    I have a Konnekt 6 its firmware ver 1.02 
    i need the firmware ver 2 or last firmware

Where can the firmware for desktop Konnekt 6 be downloaded from?

please help me
    thanks

read more...
    0 4
    • khongkhiem22
      khongkhiem22 please give me firmware
      • May 10
    • khongkhiem22
      khongkhiem22 I logged into website and installed Driver version 3.6.1 for Windows already. However, Firmware version is still 1.02 build 1995. So, I wanted to upgrade to Firmware 2.02 build 2221 or last firmware     (this version has much better sound quality). Thank you.
      • May 11
    • khongkhiem22
      Nigel67 Hi, please try this link https://www.tcelectronic.com/downloads.html Select Desktop 6 in the Product Tab, Software in the Type and then tick the box labelled Show All Versions.
      • May 11
  • New
    mac33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Submitted a ticket on 5/1/22. Within 2 days the ticket status showed problem solved. Where do I find the solution? Never received an email or link.

0 26
    • mac33
      NicJonesMT Hi Mac33
      Can you please check your email settings. 2 emails were attempted to be sent to you however they were rejected by your Email client.
      Can you please ensure that [email protected] is not blocked.
      Once you have changed this, let me know and I will ask the team to resend the last email.
      • May 9
      • Problem solved??
        mac33 If they resent the email, I am still not receiving it.
        • May 10
    • mac33
      mac33

Thanks for quick response. Double checked and [email protected] is not blocked. I added to safe senders also.

• May 9
    • mac33
      mac33 If they resent the email, I am still not receiving it.
      • May 10
    • mac33
      mac33

Today I finally received 5 email responses with the same links. All 5 brought me right back to this conversation. Nothing found from Nigel as indicated.

• May 12
  • New
    Philip1964
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Hello everyone,

I bought a new laptop (ASUS Vivobook15) I want to connect my mixer, a behringer xenyx2222usb to my laptop. I want to record voice and audio. I am using audacity to record. When I am recording i hear a echo in my speach. The laptop has no input. just a headphone entrance. Do i need to buy an audoi interface or am i doing someting wrong with connecting. 

Please help!

read more...
    0 4
    • Philip1964
      Nigel67 Hi Philip1964. As long as you have installed the ASIO driver from the Software tab at this link https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A0L, then all you require is a USB cable between the mixer and the computer. The X2222USB does contain an FX Processor, so it is possible that you are feeding audio through that to the mix/USB outputs. I would suggest that to start with, you use just one microphone plugged into an input channel. Make sure that the two red and one orange knobs are turned all the way down on that channel. Make sure that the 6 red and 2 orange knobs above the Main Mix, and Sub 1-2 faders are also turned all the way down along with the Sub 1-2 faders. Now talk into the microphone and record the audio on your computer. Listen to the Main mix Output on your headphones to check for the echo. Make sure the the 2-TR/USB To Main switch is in the up position. Hopefully this will fix the issue. If not, I would suggest filling out a Tech Support ticket where we can gather further information and fix the issue. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • May 9
  • New
    BrentHubbs
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-19

I am trying to update an old system in a church. Currently it has two x-32 mixers and all audio to the mixers are analog. and run through a patch panel, so everything from the stage is in an analog snake into an analog patch bay where you go to the house mixer and to the broadcast mixer. The Broadcast mixer is in another booth and is probably 60-70 feet away from the patch panel. My question is can I remove that old analog patch panel and replace it with the s32 stage box and run output from the aes50 connectors to the mixers meaning the A output goes to my house mixer and the b output goes to my broadcast mixer and is that the easy way to do it? 

I undertand that simply try and connect the two mixers then one mixer will have gain control over the other meaning the two mixers won't be independent of each other to create two true mixes. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    shadygroveunitedbaptistchurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

We have 2 of the speaker in our small church.  I'm getting reverb or an echo sound.  Can someone explain the A/B dials and how they work.  I've go them all the way down, but then I have to turn the volume wide open.  They are connected to a Allen Heath QU16 Mixer.

Thanks for any suport you can provide.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    DanielBarnes
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

On our lvestreams I've noticed that our piano sounds a little thin(?).  I'm not sure how best to describe it.  Maybe that it doesn't sound very full?  I think it has more high end than low.  I know mic and mic placement play a huge factor, but I'm rather stuck with what we have.

Our room sounds good, but I want to improve the quality of our outside mix.  We're using a Behringer X32.  I assume there are some built-in FX racks that'd be good to shape piano sound(aside from an EQ rack), but I haven't had much luck.  I already have an enhancer inserted on our outside mix, so I'm not sure how to insert an effect on the piano that will only go out over the livestream.  Unless I'd setup an FX mix, that affects only the piano and mix that into the outside mix.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    wesleykirby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-12

I have the GO XLR mini the upgraded to the full size. Is it possble to connect the full size the the mini to have more control over more faders from the full size 

0 3
  • RobertLawrenceC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-01

How to setup a x32 front house mixer and a x32 broadcast mixer

0 7
  • New
    Marimba65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-06

Hello,

I am using the XENYX X1204USB and I am very satisfied with it.

Now I want to start recording on my computer and want to sing into the XENYX X1204USB and than recording this on my pc.

Actually my pc does not recognized the XENYX X1204USB. I guess I need some software to activate the audio interface. Where can I find this software?

I have connected already the pc with the XENYX X1204USB. In the direction from pc to XENYX X1204USB it works already. But not in the other direction. For excample when I want to record my singing on audacity.

Any suggestions to this?

thx

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    AgusArum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-31

Hi Guys. 

I want to get Behringer QX1002USB.

I'm using it to do live streaming (audio and video using phone app) . I want to know if i'm using the USB output from the mixer, and go straight to iphone (lightning input), will it work? Or do i have to use irig? 

If someone know about this, please please please let me know....

Thank you so much!!! 

read more...
    1 35
Go to page