Statistics

305,336 members
189,618 posts
  • New
    wesleykirby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-12

I have the GO XLR mini the upgraded to the full size. Is it possble to connect the full size the the mini to have more control over more faders from the full size 

0 15
  • RobertLawrenceC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-01

How to setup a x32 front house mixer and a x32 broadcast mixer

0 11
  • New
    Marimba65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-06

Hello,

I am using the XENYX X1204USB and I am very satisfied with it.

Now I want to start recording on my computer and want to sing into the XENYX X1204USB and than recording this on my pc.

Actually my pc does not recognized the XENYX X1204USB. I guess I need some software to activate the audio interface. Where can I find this software?

I have connected already the pc with the XENYX X1204USB. In the direction from pc to XENYX X1204USB it works already. But not in the other direction. For excample when I want to record my singing on audacity.

Any suggestions to this?

thx

read more...
    0 68
  • New
    AgusArum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-31

Hi Guys. 

I want to get Behringer QX1002USB.

I'm using it to do live streaming (audio and video using phone app) . I want to know if i'm using the USB output from the mixer, and go straight to iphone (lightning input), will it work? Or do i have to use irig? 

If someone know about this, please please please let me know....

Thank you so much!!! 

read more...
    1 77
  • New
    P4SCVL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-29

Hello guys.

I have the Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD and obviously I'm a newbie in advanced sound technology.

I bought the interface with the idea, I have two seperated recording devices in Windows.

Now I understood, that I only have "In 1-2" as a recording device and Input 1 is on the left channel and Input 2 is on the right channel.

Is it possible to split this recording device into two seperated recording devices like "In 1" and "In 2"?

I also heard of the ASIO technology in some programs. They can seperately use the channels, but my programs don't use that and can only detect Input 1 / the left channel.

Already tried to use different driver software from https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BK0

Googled a lot, but did not find a solution yet. Do you have any idea?

Thank you in advance! ^^

read more...
    0 32
    • P4SCVL
      Nigel67 When you registered your UMC204HD within 90 days, you would have received a free license to download Traktion or you can download Audacity free of charge and even though you set up the UMC in the preferences as stereo, you can still record to 2 mono tracks, so you get Input 1 to the first track and input 2 to the second track
      • Jan 29
  • New
    rchoronzy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

I am wondering if on the Behringer Flow 8, a firmware update is planned to include a Mix Minus setup to make it easier?
    This would be a wonderful addition for people doing Podcasts and taking phone or Skype calls that are not tech savy.

Thank you,

Rick

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    skipweaver50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-24
    Hello community. We have a Midas M32 and are live streaming for our church. We want to have separate EQ, Comp, etc. for various inputs for the live stream compared to in-house on the one board and send it out. Can someone walk us through how to do that? Thanks.
    read more...
    0 31
    • skipweaver50
      Nigel67 Hi skipweaver50. Just to confirm, you want the M32 to be mixing the In House and also the Live Stream? The only way that you will be able to have separate mixes for some inputs would be to physically have two input channels set up for the one input. You would have to be extremely careful though that you do not send both channels to the same outputs. I take it that the In house audio would come from Main L and R outputs and your Live Stream would be derived from a couple of Bus Outputs. In which case, you would have to make sure that the input channel you are going to use for the stream is not assigned to the Main L and R outputs and in turn the input channel meant for the in house is not assigned to the stream busses. It could get complicated but is doable. To do this routing, select the input channel that you are going to use as a duplicate for the strream. Go into the Config tab for that input and you will see a Source option. Here, you can select where you want the input signal to be taken from. You will however be sharing the Mic Input gain across the two channels as the physical input is plugged into one input XLR which only has one mic amp. Therefore changing the mic amp gain on one channel will affect the other. It would be advisable that once set, any adjustments are made using the digital trim on the respective channel. Hope this is what you are looking for.
      • Jan 25
    • skipweaver50
      ccbw just a thought,
      i use4 busses (or 5 if i run house sub) when doing house and stream..
      2/3 busses for house, 2 for stream .
      This lets me set up ratios for both and have faders work properly for both simultaneously..
      Loud drums need to be 'upped' for the stream as they will be amplified less in the house and so on...
      so your eq and dynamics are a constant...

Effects follow suit as enough or 'desired' fx in the house can be overwhelming on a stream mix if they are the same levels/proportions.
      • Jan 26
  • New
    Dcorc28
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

So I recently bought a xenyx 1202 mixer for a podcast. The issue I have is when I plug everything into the computer and change my sound settings to come back into the mixer I can’t hear the playback through my headphones which are plugged into the mixer as well. I have all the correct cables but for some reason the sound won’t playback from the mixer. Any assistance would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 13
    • Dcorc28
      Nigel67 Hi Dcorc28. Are you getting any audio back into the mixer from the computer, i.e to the mix outputs? Have you pressed the 2-TR TO CTRL ROOM switch or the 2-TR TO MIX switch. Depending on your requirements for the audio coming back in from the computer, you do need to have one of these switches pressed to hear the audio.
      • Jan 23
  • New
    lh7242
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

I tried going about an RMA process for issues that my GoXLR mini is having, but have yet to receive any response or confirmation for giving them the requested information to complete my RMA process and I'm starting to wonder if my replies just aren't going through. 

read more...
    0 43
    • lh7242
      Nigel67 Hi IH7242. I am sorry for the non reply to your ticket you have submitted. Can you advise the ticket number and I will look into it further. Many thanks
      • Jan 20
      • No response to email reply
        Nigel67 I have just found your case. It looks as though you have two cases for the same unit and issue. Looking at both cases you appear to be corresponding with a colleague and yesterday sent the information that he requested. I will let him know and I am sure he will be back to you shortly.
        • Jan 20
  • New
    JinWookEddieKim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-10

So, here is the full setup that I have. I have windows laptop audio coming in to my M32R mixer to aux 1&2. M32R itself is connected via usb to my mac using busses 11&12. I have routed busses 11&12 as user output 1 and 2, so that OBS will detect it. 

Now, I also have other musical instruments coming in to my M32R, and these signals are also being sent to busses 11 and 12, as well as the signal from aux 1&2 (the laptop audio).

Everything works fine FOH. I have clear sounds coming out of my main speakers including the aux 1&2.

Everything seems to work fine for busses 11 and 12. I have clear signal coming through busses 11 and 12 to my OBS installed on my mac. I can hear all musical instruments and mics via live stream.

However, the only sound signal that will not get through to OBS, is the aux 1&2. I look at my mixer, busses 11&12, and it tells me the aux 1&2 signal is getting through. I can hear aux 1&2 coming out of FOH speakers. I can also hear sound from aux 1&2 when I solo busses 11&12. But the problem is, the sound from aux 1&2 does not get detected in OBS. Other channel sounds that got bussed to busses 11 & 12 do get detected in OBS. Sounds from aux 1&2 will not. I have tried pre fader, post fader for aux 1&2 with no avail.

Can anyone think of a solution to this problem? 

read more...
    0 23
    • JinWookEddieKim
      Nigel67 Hi JinWookEddieKim. If you are seeing the signal from Aux 1 and 2 on the Buss 11 and 12 meters, then it would appear that you are getting some kind of signal cancellation in your computer / OBS. Instead of sending the audio to Aux 1 and 2 from the computer, are you able to patch audio to them from the Aux Input jacks on the rear of the mixer and send that to the computer and see if it appears in OBS? I cannot think of any other reason for the audio not being seen in OBS if its on the meters.
      • Jan 10
Go to page