Statistics

251,056 members
128,286 posts
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Morning all,

Very close to hitting the button on this product to connect my X32 to 2 x 16 stage boxes

Any user thoughts/opinions?

I can't see if the screenshield is connected to the Ethercon shell, does it need to be?

Really excited about first gig since March 2020, need all the gear to be rock solid (not sure what I can do about me!)

Thanks and stay safe

read more...
    0 49
    • LowBee
      GaryHiggins You will be very happy with it, high quality throughout, great reel included and yes the shields are connected and yes you DO want exactly that.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    h941224
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Is this utilizes Belden tactical Cat 5e cable??

0 98
    • h941224
      PedroRodrigues Hi , please be aware that any questions regarding Behringer product must be addressed on the Behringer Community page and not on the Kark Teknik community page reserved for question regarding product lines for this bard. Please consider that the NCAT5E-50M is a Cat5e, Neutrik etherFLEX with a RJ-45 EtherCON (not the regular RJ45!) connector. Thank you
      • Jan 19
    • h941224
      GaryHiggins As Pedro said this is Neutrik cable not Belden. I've never bought a Neutrik product ever that wasn't of very high quality . I bought one of these snakes used several years ago and found the quality to be exceptional. It is Beldon tactical equal. Behringer brands/sells them but Neutrik makes the cable and the Ethercon connectors, Hirose makes the shielded rj45 and a Schill makes the reel, all great companies. That said I have been making my own now for quite a while with good success. if I were inclined to buy commercially, this is a very good choice and I would buy it again.
      • Jan 19
  • New
    brettech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

Can I use a single mode Tactical Fiber to connect 2x Midas M32 together using this Klark Teknik product?

0 218
    • brettech
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Bretton, if you intend on using the fiber interface, you will need 2 DN9620 - one at each end.
      • November 29, 2020
    • brettech
      DavidKnighton Hello Bretton Boyd,
      The specification for the DN9620 is multimode fiber, so using a single mode fiber will likely yield problems or simply no connection at all. In theory though, the 9620 will transmit AES50 audio and clock to another console just fine if using the recommend fiber cable.
      • December 1, 2020