kbherrig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Error light blinking 

please help 

View Video
    0 5
    • kbherrig
      Paul_Vannatto Page 5 of the manual explains the error light purpose. Check the input signals as well as the wordclock to make sure they are correct.
      • Thu at 3:03 PM
  • New
    Stevemaccal62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

My PMP500 seems to have developed a problem. When pwered up the unit comes on for a few seconds and then cuts out. It seems the internal fan is not coming on. I assume it may be more than replacing the fan but have no idea as I'm not an electrician.

read more...
    0 3
    • Stevemaccal62
      WilliamR Hello, this sounds like a hardware issue that may need service. Please click on the Support link above and create a Tech support ticket and someone will contact you directly as soon as possible.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    SpideyMan19622
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Hello!

I just purchased a nx4-6000 amp. After hooking a stage monitor to it, it went into Protect Mode on all four channels. I unhooked all cables and followed the instructions to reset it, but it still won't do anything. The breaker in the back doesn't seem to have tripped or at least it won't reset. Any ideas.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 5
    • SpideyMan19622
      Nigel67 Hi SpideyMan19622. I am sorry to hear that your brand new NX4-6000 has failed straight away. It looks as though you have tried everything possible to get the unit out of the Protect Mode and it hasn't worked. If the unit is still under 30 days from purchase, you can go back to the shop that sold you the amplifier and request a DOA replacement. If older than that, still go back to the shop and they will get the amplifier repaired.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    thunderbpsounds
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-09

I bought a spare input board for my 14000 amp direct from their parts dept. However I never used it because it was not the board that was giving trouble at the time. The amp started to give trouble again so I decided to put in the board. It never worked so they replaced it. The replaced one never work also so I ordered another through one of their repair agent. It never worked also. They advised me to ship the amp to one of their repair shops, saying it maybe another issue with it. The repairers told them that the input board is not compatible with the older model amps and it is for the newer models. They refused to take back the two boards and closed my case leaving me with two useless boards. Spending $4000 US for a amp and having these problems does not worth it. Better to buy chinese knockoffs because they help you with parts that can repair their amp.

read more...
    0 4
    • thunderbpsounds
      Dale_M In hindsight it may have been better to have organise a non warranty repair with an official Lab Gruppen approved repair centre, if you still require assistance please go to the Support tab above and select Service so our team can advise you of your options.
      • Jan 12
    • thunderbpsounds
      thunderbpsounds

The amp is at an approved centere in the USA and they are the ones that determine the input boards are not compatible with the older model 14000 amps and the parts department refused to take back the boards. I have two useless boards and a huge bill to repair the amp. That could have been resolved where the amp is used in the Caribbean had they sold me a compatible board in the first instance. If you update the board you suppose to know if it will work on older model amps.

• Jan 12
  • New
    mtman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-20

anyone know of a product that you can carry one of these around in - thanks

0 3
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-05

Is there a recommended replacement fan for the NU3000?

0 7
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. Our spares team will be able to advise you pricing and availability for a replacement fan. Please raise a ticket to them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Or if you are looking at another manufacturers fan, the specification is usually written on the fan and you can measure its dimensions. Please make sure if you do go inside the unit that the power is disconnected from the unit. This will void any remaining warranty though.
      • December 5, 2021
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2021-12-01

E Series
    bit.ly/Lab-Gruppen-E-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoIFBMcoZN8

Amplifiers with Flexible Output Channels and Energy Star Certification for Installation Applications

#LabGruppen #E204 #E404 #ESeries #PowerAmplifiers

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    HeadPhoneAmp1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

I'm using a Behenger HA 8000 VA headphone mixing/distribution amp in a very tight space.

Would there be any issues mounting it standing upright, on it's end with the channel moving upward?

0 8
  • New
    sonidoduarte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-20

Hello, I have a sound reinforcement business in Guayaquil-Ecuador South America.  I need to buy parts to repair an FP7000 LAB GRUPPEN AMPLIFIER.  Where can I find a dealer to sell me the parts?

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SonidoDuarteEc/videos/

read more...
    0 6
    • sonidoduarte
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team. To do so, click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • November 21, 2021
  • New
    kellytate
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-11-17

We have an installation from 2006 with (2) c48:4, (1) 24:4, and (1) NLB60E Nomad Bridge.

The NLB60E is (EOL). Is there a new nomad network that these amps will work with?

If so, will I need to do any firmware updates on thes amps?

read more...
    0 5
Go to page