Statistics

261,330 members
140,034 posts
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-05

Is there a recommended replacement fan for the NU3000?

0 3
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. Our spares team will be able to advise you pricing and availability for a replacement fan. Please raise a ticket to them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Or if you are looking at another manufacturers fan, the specification is usually written on the fan and you can measure its dimensions. Please make sure if you do go inside the unit that the power is disconnected from the unit. This will void any remaining warranty though.
      • Dec 5
  • New
    HeadPhoneAmp1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

I'm using a Behenger HA 8000 VA headphone mixing/distribution amp in a very tight space.

Would there be any issues mounting it standing upright, on it's end with the channel moving upward?

0 5
  • New
    djmarshallb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

I have alot of equipment as a portable dj and entertainer I have an issue I need addressed . I ordered 5 behringer amps back in 2011 along with 4 18 inch subs and 2 dual 15 inch tops and 2 single 15 inch tops. I needed as much to cover different small venues without moving equipment from my main venue gig. the larger amo rack with 4 amps in it which were 2  berhinger 3000 watt amp and 2 4000 watt amps . I used a few times with no problem, never over worked anything ad it was too much for some of the places I played. fast forward to a few years later I took the amp rack out and hooked up everything for an outside event . and about 15 minutes into playing one amp went out. I switched the amp . the next time I used the rack another amp went out. I wasn't pushing it hard or anything. I bought the 6000 watt amp and used it twice same thing . now I have 3 broken amps in my trailer that need to be repaired . they all power on but with any load they click off. usually because of the good price I just replace but as I see now I can't find your products on my supplier's website. what could the problem be? there was no moisture or over hard use. all amps were and is inside of sealed amp racks.

read more...
    0 7
    • djmarshallb
      Paul_Vannatto Sweetwater is their new super partner for the US. You will need to contact them for product.
      • Nov 1
    • djmarshallb
      djmarshallb

not the same as zzound though. credit check on orders payment plans. zzound didn't and offered 12 months. I stocked my business with zzound and American musical.

• Nov 4
  • New
    jmsernell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Hello,  I'm trying to get a replacement power supply as mine has sadly disapeared.  How can I get a hold of a new power supply?

Thanks!!!!!!

0 9
    • jmsernell
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and select Spare Parts, the team will advise you.
      • Oct 21
      • behringer Xenyx Q802USB
        jmsernell Thanks Dale, I had sent a message through there last week and have not heard back yet.
        • Oct 22
  • New
    Benzand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi there, unfortunately recently I have a problem about noise issue on my headphone amplifier powerplay xl 4700, it has a annoying high frequency noise on headphones and I checked everything from earth and cables but I realized that this problem 100% is from the xl 4700, I really appreciate it if you let me know what can I do for fix it. Thanks

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Hutchorr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I have been looking at the following amps and not sure which series would best fit my needs.  EP4000, NX3000 or NU6000.  I know very little about these amps so there might be a better option other then these three.

I will be driving two 18" subs that can handle 600w RMS each. They will only be playing lower frequencies.  I can purchases these subwoofers in either 2 ohm or 4 ohm setup.  What ever amp is going to give me the best power in either setup works for me.  My Proccessor will be handling all cross overs, filters and equalization.

Question is which amp would you suggest for my application.  I've known guys who have used the EP4000 in bridge mode on a pair of these subs (2 ohm) wired in series.  They say it is a great setup but also the NX or NU series might be a better fit.

Thanks in advance.

Hutch

read more...
    0 18
    • Hutchorr
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hutchorr I think that for your set up the EP4000 is a good Amp for your set your set up but the NX4-6000 might be also a good option, please see the specs for the NX4-6000 below, I hope this helps you selecting the best AMP for your needs.
      • Oct 13
      • Need help with an Amp Selection
        Hutchorr Thank you for your suggestions. Any particular reason why you'd suggest the NX46000 over the NX6000? Both do 3000w x 2 @ 4 ohm. Do the Class D amps reproduce bass better then a class A/B? I do know they run cooler and more efficient.
        • Oct 13
  • New
    Mgisselman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi! I bought a used GX110 a few weeks ago, and this weekend I took it a bit far with the volume (since it couldn't be heard over the drums via Messenger..." and it started to smell burnt. After letting it cool off for a few days and trying it out again, something is messed up with the sound and it is especially something wierd with the bass.

I am aware that the GX110 is no longer available, but do you have any model similar to it? Loved the sound in it.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    jdinsdale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hi,

Id like to get a copy of a schematic for F1220D powered monitor.

Thanks Jeff

619-787-4381

1 16
  • New
    DEFF123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Please answer my 2 amplifier repeated question

0 11
  • New
    DEFF123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

The lights flicker on and off when I turn it on and when I turn it off.  What do you suggest?

0 6
    • DEFF123
      DEFF123 I'm awaiting your answer.
      • Sep 22
    • DEFF123
      Nigel67 Hi Deff123. Unfortunately the device appears to be faulty. If you have tried another mains cable and mains socket and the LEDs are still flickering and you get no audio at all, then it needs to be serviced. You mention that the unit is new. If it is under 30 days old, then please go back to the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask for a DOA replacement. If it is over 30 days old, please send us a Technical Support ticket as mentioned by my colleague below and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 22
Go to page